winstrol, primobol, clenbuterol. stack

danielfernandes

Awards
Hi
Everyone I am a 30 old male that been training for about 7 years, never use the real gear...lol,
But now I am really thing about it. iam planning to do a cycle of winstrol primobol and clenbuterol, my target is to get a six pack or close enough, but I need your help with the dosages for this cycle and how long should I take it, please remember this his my first time on the gear, also forgot to tell all of this will be tablet form.

Thank you
Guys:squat:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
We need to know about a millions things about you. How much do you weigh? Your BF? WE need a solid outline of your diet in macros, simply saying I eat clean will not cut it. What doesages is the gear? What do you have for PCT?

danielfernandes

Awards
right ok

my weight his 83kg
b/f 14 to 15

my diet his
6.30 porridge with skim milk and 2 scoops of whey
9.30 on meal replacement eas or metrx doesnt matter wich one, with a piece of fruit or fruit salad
12.00 rice sometimes white or brown with tuna
2.30 a protein bar eas or metrx or any protein bars
5.00 weight training for 45 minutes
after a low carb shake
7.00 dinner sometimes pasta with chiken breast or rice with vegetbals
10 another shake then bed by 11.00 or 11.30

about the gear i will use is the follow
Primobol oral 50mg
2 mg Winstrol tablets by Zambon spain
Clenbuterol 40mcg

for post cycle therapy

Nolvadex 20mg ( zenca greece)
clomid 50mg ( sepafar greece )

thank you
for the feedback

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
OK DF,

I am not a doctor, but I play one. Here is a few culprits and suggestions. FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal is your friend. Take a days meals and pluf them in there. Do it a few days a week and you can see what your macs look like. As of right now, you look like you are really lacking in healthy fats. Cooking in EVOO would be a good start, along with avacodoes and nuts.

I think I counted 5 MRP supps during the day, I try to limit myself to three unless it is my single, worst day of the week. You need to spend more time looking for whole foods. Thats why supps are called, supplements. How I do it is when I am off, I cook a lot of meals, then when I work, I just reheat or then use a MRP as a crutch to get me by until I can get my hands on more whole food.

WHat do you do for a living? Reason is clen, fvcks me up. You need to beta test that on the weekend so you dont roll into work like a drug induced SHAKES the clown. You need to make sure you have plenty of taurine and electrolytes for clen. Start with the lowest possible dose in the early AM, and do it for the day. Slowly increase to where you can barely feel it is my advice. A bad day on clen is a day lost man.

Not knowing how much of what you have, except they are two methyls, but two that would be less dangerous for your purposes. I personally would dose the primo higher, starting at 150 mgs a day, and 25-30 mgs of the winstrol ed oral. You MUST pick up CYCLE SUPPORT from Anabolic Innovations. You can get it from the board sponser nutraplanet.com DO NOT start this without having it in your position and using it.

I am assuming you understand the danger of stacking two methyls? It is being done a lot today, which isnt bright. But for the level of questions you are asking, and not mentioning UBER liver care, I am pretty certain you need all the help you can get before you **** your liver.

I would say start at those doses after you have mastered FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal You will need to be taking in 500 cals under maintance. Do this for four weeks and re-evaluate.

I personally think only the nolva is necessary for PCT. After your last dose of hormones, say 24 hours later, start PCT. 60 mgs of nolva for 4 days, 40 mgs for 6 days, then something like 20 mgs for another two weeks or until you feel* pretty well recovered.

For all this help, just please do what I have asked you. Best of luck.

danielfernandes

Awards
Thanks man
I just starting the fitday diary, I am just about to order CYCLE SUPPORT, and I do know the dangers of mixing two methyl’s but the primobol is not to liver toxic, thas why i choose it for my stack.
Just one more question about the dosages I should take

I got 10mg winstrol and 50mg of primo, and 20mcg of clenbuterol, should I take 10mg of winstrol in the morning with 100mg of primo, and 20mcg of clenbuterol, and then on the afternoon take 20mg of winstrol and 100mg of primo,

What do you think about this, or to you recommend me a better way of having it

Thanks a lot
:fool2: