Epistane post cycle therapy: Retain, Nolva, BAM, Formestane-Help

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Hey guys,

I have searched this board and a few others and havent quite been able to land the answer to my post cycle therapy questions exactly. I have 600 ml of Nolva, bottle of retain, 10 g of transdermal formestane, BAM and I don't know if I should use it but DHEA as well. Any guidance you all could help me with would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking about running the Retain and Nolva for the first couple weeks then putting in the formestane and BAM. Im not sure at all where or if to implement the DHEA. Thanks for the help guys

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would drop the BAM from the regimen and run it standalone at a later time; BAM causes increased estrogen with it's mechanism of action (not a good idea for PCT).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good call sinner.Also use form with the bam that should make a nice combo.And dhea @100mg is a good addition I hear.

You could use low dose form during pct but since it will give neg feedback Id opt not to.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost anything+Form makes for a pretty good combo IMO

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any time and good luck!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was talking with Dr. D about my epistane pulse cycle and I wanted to use Formestane + Activate for weeks 5-6 & 9-10. My mini P.C.T. weeks and he said that was fine and should work great. Then for the real P.C.T im going to be useing Torm./Retain/Alpha Drive/ZMA for 3 weeks. I dont know if this helps but I figured I'd throw it at you

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Thanks Distilled: I plan on running my retain and nolva for 4 weeks then taking a week or two off before running the formestane and BAM together for about a month