P-Max question

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
So is P-Max a PP clone or ergomax clone? I've been reading and every where I look someone says it's a PPclone and then someone else says it's a Ergomax clone? I plan on stacking it with Superdrol:head: very soon. But I'ld rather know for sure what clone it really is first? Thanks

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
its a PP clone.. did that company ever come out with a SD clone?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
its a PP clone.. did that company ever come out with a superdrol clone?
They came out with an Halodrol clone which didn't get god reviews. I seem to recall that the pmax was favorably received.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
It's supposed to be a PP clone.
Thanks for the info. Well if that's the case I guess I'll start my cycle next week. Or do you think Winztrol would be better with SD? Bc when I took PP before I never could see any good results.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Well if that's the case I guess I'll start my cycle next week. Or do you think Winztrol would be better with superdrol? Bc when I took PP before I never could see any good results.
I wouldn't stack anything with superdrol.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Dx3

its a PP clone.. did that company ever come out with a superdrol clone?
They came out with an Halodrol clone which didn't get god reviews. I seem to recall that the pmax was favorably received.
Wasnt prometabolix somehow involved with the methyl dx3(superdrol clone) and somehow with juggernaut?

I think they(he) got a bad rap on the hmax, but anything could have happened, we dont know, low dose, bad batch, bad capper/bottler, no one bothered to really test the stuff independently against real halodrol(ie look at the pa/drd debacle right now), and he offered refunds(kinda like bio did w/ sdx) so he seemed to be a stand up guy. I am waiting to see what happens with the 18 bottles I returned, but it seemed like he tried to do the right thing in the end.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
juggernaut nutrition just came out with phera-bolic, a sd clone.. not to be confused with phera-bol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are refering to Phera-MAX by Generic labz then yes it is ErgoMAX.

This has been discussed many times before, run a search next time. Its name and labeling are just decieving to say the least. Here i found one of the links but there is another one somewhere that goes even more in depth. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/61034-phera-max.html

fyi, i had great results with pheraplex (1cap) and pheramax (1cap). Later i tried just pheramax and didnt see as good of gains. It could have just been my reaction or diet or receptors downregulated or anything really. They are almost the same (ergo & phera)