Dbol vs Drol for keeping gains

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
whats better? thinking of a short bulker 4 weeks with prop. which is more liver toxic ???

B

BigTom

Awards
whats better? thinking of a short bulker 4 weeks with prop. which is more liver toxic ???
You will want to run your cycle longer than 4 weeks.I think you mean run the orals for 4 weeks. But you don't need to.

Run your Test for 8 weeks. There is really no need for an oral, as the prop will kick in as soon as the pills.

Really need more info regarding stats. # cycles run etc.

Everyone is differant but Dbol makes me feel good and very few sides I run 20-30 mg max. Good kick sart for me.

Drol is Much more anabolic. But way more side . High BP headache . It's effective, but it's like having a hangover for 4 weeks. VERY liver toxic.

I would just run the prop and then maybe add some Var or Winnie the last 4 weeks to tighten you up. ME LOVE VAR!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
the answer is that mg per mg the dbol is a little more toxic (maybe) but they are close. however you have to run 3 times as much drol as dbol for about the same effect. as for keeping your gains that depends more on how you run your steroids and your PCT and training then the type of steroids.

The simple answer is that it is hard to go wrong with a dbol/test cycle.

The better answer is that if you had to ask this you should hold off on trying it for a while and do some more research / studying. and that searching would have answered this question.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crowy Anabolics 8
Q Anabolics 7
K Anabolics 26
C Supplements 1
Neo@72211 Cycle Logs 13