can i do a tren 1t and 4ad cycle.

bigrich954rr

Awards
Ok im on a cycle of 1t 1200mg and 4ad 1400 mg a week. but thinking it has started to get old. I have not done a cycle for almost a year took a break. now 3 weeks in very little gain and almost no sides. just not working like it use to but it is having a little effect.

Could i add a little tren 60mg eod in at the last 4 week of my cycle to give me a boost to hit my weight and bf i wanted.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
I wouldent personally run tren with the 1t, as they will both dry you out and are simiilar in effect, maybe swap ou the 1t for the tren for a bit. not sure a week of tren would be worth doing really, stick to the 1t, and use the tren on your next run with test or 4AD as a base perhaps

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I personally would'nt even with the 4AD. You're not really running a huge dose of the 4AD I would be worried about my libido with that idea.

bigrich954rr

Awards
how much 4ad to run 1800mg which would be 6cc a week

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
First of all I have never seen a transdermal of 4AD at 300mg per ml, which is what your saying you have. So you might want to check your numbers on that.

Second of all I just don't think i would run 1T and Tren together at all. I know just one at a time can cause some major getting a hard on issue.

Third I know you're using the 4AD to combat this; however i dont think i would run as high of a dose as i think would be needed to defeat the lethargy. I would run 2100mg per week if I were to do what you propose which i would not. If your not getting the gains you want I would throw this cycle in the bag and get everything you need for a cycle that you really think would benefit you more. Maybe save the 4AD for when you have enough Tren for a full cycle and use it with that.

I dont remember the conversion of 4AD but I don't think it is amazing giving it the benefit of the doubt though lets say you get 40% into you through the dermal then 40% converts to test even at 1800mg you are only getting 288mg of test per week. Which should be good to help you out but not a strong dose by any definition of the term.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if your saying that you want to throw in tren for the last week of your cycle, like week four, or if your saying extending your cycle another 4 weeks and adding tren in there. If your saying you want to do four weeks of tren I would say go for it. I would say drop the 1T though if you can and just run the tren with the 4AD. Also if you could I think you would like it better if you ran it at 75 mg EOD.

bigrich954rr

Awards
yea i was thinking of running it for the last 4 weeks not for only a week. its not transdermal so im thinking im getting alot more in my blood stream.

bigrich954rr

Awards
yes it 4ad cyp I use to put on a hard 15 lbs on this cycle but this time it feels weaker and the gains are less so i wanted to add to it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
4AD conversion is closer to 15%. You should be netting around 144mg test ew with after factoring the cyp ester. Similar to 210mg test cyp/enan. That should be just enough to combat sides from the 1-t but not notice any appreciable gains IMO.

The 1-t does not need to convert to an active and after accounting the ester weight your getting over 800mg 1-t ew. More than enough for good gains. It is more anabolic than test and I would actually run a lower dose personally.

That being said, you have not given enough time for the esters to cleave off and build up to a decent blood level of actives. I say give it time.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
What he said ^^^^ I was'nt aware of the products having esters attached I would wait it out it takes about two weeks for a cyp ester to kick in.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Just like to add that 4ad does have intristic activity of its own. I believe the vida numbers are something like 95/105 with test as a reference point.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just like to add that 4ad does have intristic activity of its own. I believe the vida numbers are something like 95/105 with test as a reference point.
That is quite possible but I am skeptical of the vida numbers as they are tested in rats not humans. 1-t is supposed to be 100/700 and I don't think it is really 700% more anabolic than test.

Anecdotaly speaking, I do feel there is androgenic/anabolic activity in 4AD aside from it's converted level of test. Certainly gives me more wood than I use, lol and bloats me up something fierce. (possibly high estrogen conversion?)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
That is quite possible but I am skeptical of the vida numbers as they are tested in rats not humans. 1-t is supposed to be 100/700 and I don't think it is really 700% more anabolic than test.

Anecdotaly speaking, I do feel there is androgenic/anabolic activity in 4AD aside from it's converted level of test. Certainly gives me more wood than I use, lol and bloats me up something fierce. (possibly high estrogen conversion?)
even if its really 25/25, at nearly 2 grams a week, thats a lot of activity. Even DHEA at 2 grams a week would have a significant anabolic effect.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
even if its really 25/25, at nearly 2 grams a week, thats a lot of activity. Even DHEA at 2 grams a week would have a significant anabolic effect.

Agreed.