Revolt cycle, not quite as I expected...

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm running a cycle with Revolt(same as x-mass) right now. I've been on for 3 weeks now. The first week I took 50mg/ed the second week en halfway through the third week 75mg/ed and since wednesday 100mg/ed.

So far I have had no significant strength gains, only the feeling of being somewhat stronger, and being able to push out one or two extra reps on some exersizes. I benched today and I couldn't even do 6 x 225.... Something I was able to do a few weeks ago.

My weight is up 3 pounds but thats probably just some fat and fluid because I've been eating a lot more than I usually do.

What is the deal here? Is this Revolt fake or underdosed?
I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with my training and diet.
Maybe my body just doesn't respond to this substance?

All in all I've put a lot of money and energy into this cycle. I'm pretty frustrated....

We'll se how this last week goes.....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Your expectations for this compound may have been too high. This is a non-methylated progestin with anabolic properties. It's not known for explosive growth and most people that I'm aware of stack it with something else (like PP).

In fact, looking at this thread many experienced users told you this before you took the compound: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/59646-planning-revolt-cycle.html

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't really expecting huge gains, but I've had better results with some plain old creatine monohydrate...

I'm just surprised how little it did so far. But I'm going to finish it anyway and keep training. I enjoy training anyway, so it's not like it's spoiling the fun.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm not busting your balls. If you say you were taking high doses of superdrol and not experiencing anything, I'd be concerned. However, when you say you're taking low/moderate dose of Max LMG and not experiencing much, it just doesn't surprise me. Your training is 99% of your progress anyway. The little extra this compound is giving you might just be getting lost in the progress you're making from your efforts. :good: