epi or superdrol?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any thoughts on which i should do for large dry gains? i would like the most gains who has done both and how do they compare

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there are tons of posts popping up about stacking them....

but what is your background with PHs? age? do you know what a PCT is or support supps?

what is your plan for either supp?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
well i have never done a ph but have done one cycle of test/tren which was great i am 21 and i would probably use nolva and retainxt or 6-oxo and dhea for pct support supps would be hawthorne milk thistle and flax oil throgh out i just want another ten to 15 pounds of lean gains what do you think

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
well i have never done a ph but have done one cycle of test/tren which was great i am 21 and i would probably use nolva and retainxt or 6-oxo and dhea for post cycle therapy support supps would be hawthorne milk thistle and flax oil throgh out i just want another ten to 15 pounds of lean gains what do you think

You may want to toss some of the following into the mix:

Perfect Cycle for your liver
Red Yeast Rice/CoQ10 by NOW
Celery Seed
Retain
Policosanol
Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
what is the red rice yeast for have not heard of that

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perfect Cycle is DA BOMB! :dance:

Anabolic Innovations has a good blend, too!
Cycle Support - you can purchase either at Nutraplanet! :thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havent tried SD YET but I will soooon.Let me just say that Epi was the most pleasant anabolic Ive used to date and you cant go wrong with it.

Im also thinking about the Epi/SD stack.Ill only use the SD on training days @20mg.Good luck!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put on 14lbs in 7wks but with my hectic schedule and all the other stress factors involved.I believe I could have done better with more time to rest and eat optimaly.