high frequency, low volume with superdrol?

1. vision

high frequency, low volume with superdrol?

I'm starting my first superdrol cycle next week an I'm thinking about what type of training would work best. I've just finished a ten week push/legs/pull/off based on low volume, high frequency program working each bodypart about every 4th day.

I'm thinking about creating a program that uses slightly more volume and separating my workouts a little more, probably throwing in some two-a-days in there as well.

I'm just wondering what kind of programs people have used while using superdrol and if there is a general concensus on which ones work best while on cycle.

Thanks in advance for any useful responses.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

IMO everyone is different and responds different to everything. I don't think it will really make a difference which is better for you ON or OFF superdrol. I do a 5 day split of high volume...everything once a week, but recently i cut down the volume on arm day and now i do them twice a week...low reps when theyre on their own day and high reps for bis after back and tris after chest...this probably didnt help hah but give a variety of things a try and ull find what works best for you..good luck
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

Some people say they get explosive strength on SD but it just didnt happen for me. What I did notice was great strength endurance that enabled me to keep lifting more and more sets without lowering the weight. Because of this, I went with super high volume and it worked well. I put on 12 pounds in 3 weeks and kept 7-8
    •   

4. vision

Quote Originally Posted by MattHines View Post
    Some people say they get explosive strength on superdrol but it just didnt happen for me. What I did notice was great strength endurance that enabled me to keep lifting more and more sets without lowering the weight. Because of this, I went with super high volume and it worked well. I put on 12 pounds in 3 weeks and kept 7-8
    I'm suspecting thats what will happen with me, I'm thinking about increasing the volume each workout if this does happens.

Similar Forum Threads

1. low volume, high frequency
    By Necroticism in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 01:40 AM
  2. EPI/HAVOC - High or Low Volume Training Best?
    By mayneVayne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:38 PM
  3. Highs and Lows of ur Superdrol Cycle
    By SrT4u2Nv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 08:54 PM
  4. Alternating High/Low Volume Routine
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 11:56 PM
  5. Making the change from high to low volume training