Poll: which do you prefer?

SUPERDROL VS HALODROL..you be the judge

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.02%

SUPERDROL VS HALODROL..you be the judge

in your own opinion which of these products provide the best results and have the least amount of sides and toxicity levels?? and post your success with that product

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

SD had more sides..but for all that is holy...18lbs in 3 weeks and retaining 16 of it after PCT......blood levels were ...ok......but HD's werent great either with far less weight gain...8lbs in 4 weeks....
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.02%

yea im looking to drop some bf as well as pack on a little more lean mass i only want to do a three week cycle, but im just trying to get some feedback on these 2 or their clones
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.79%

If you are looking to drop some bodyfat, from my experience I think halodrol would be a better bet for you.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Halodrol is a much better addition to a cutting phase. I felt less lethargic during my run of halodrol, and had much better sense of wellbeing. Superdrol bulked me up a little better, but I also slept a lot, and got more pimples.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder KAT View Post
    in your own opinion which of these products provide the best results and have the least amount of sides and toxicity levels?? and post your success with that product
    Dont use orals, if your gonna go that route just use an real anabolic.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%

Some might say that a designer oral anabolic steroid is a real anabolic. Unless by real one means "injectable".
    Then, I suppose D-bol, Anadrol, Anavar, etc,... would be classified as fake also.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.45%

Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor View Post
    If I do another cycle it would definetely be injectibles or tried and tested orals like d-bol or anavar. I had good results with superdrol (+12lbs after PCT) but I'd much rather use something with less sides and more history atttached to it.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.79%

I would have to beg to differ, as I don't see how orals fail to be a "real anabolic"
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.43%

No offense bro, but is that's like te fifth time I see you post that line. It's everyone's own choice what to and what not to use.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%

Too bad "real anabolics" aren't available or trusted for purity as superdrol is. Purity is defined as - you get what you pay for.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%

Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    No offense bro, but is that's like te fifth time I see you post that line. It's everyone's own choice what to and what not to use.
    Take a blood test after a cycle of superdrol, let me know how that turns out for ya. Gain 10-12 lbs, than loose 3-4 of them. If you seriously think the gains to side ratio is worth it, you have a lot more research to do. Take something worth it like Test, gain 20-30 lbs, after that take a blood test as a comparison to see nothing has changed in Liver values, kidney values, blood pressure or Cholesterol.

If I wanted to gain 5 lbs, Id take Creatine or Jungle Warfare.

You are correct, it is everyones choice. I am simply giving you my opinion that orals are not worth the stress on your organs.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

halodrol or superdrol

What follows is my opinion, and is only my relative truth.

I would first like to clarify that I think you are referring to Halodrol-50 and not regular Halodrol. Halodrol is an herbal "concoction".. and Halodrol-50 is not. Halodrol-50 I think you would be much more pleased with. Contrary to popular belief Halodrol-50 does in no way resemble "halotestin or anadrol", in fact, Halodrol actually will convert to Turinabol. The toxicity of Halodrol is much less that that of Superdrol. 50mg of Halodrol-50 is plenty and in theory Halodrol-50 would still be "useable" up to about 200mg. BUT THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED. There is a reason that the dosage for Halodrol-50 is 50mg. Superdrol is however more toxic.

However, neither is incredibly anabolic, as oral Turinabol was never really a major "hit" anyway. It tended to be too expensive, and other "substances" tended to be "better". Now we have something that will "convert"?? Well, anyway, just my thoughts on this... neither are the greatest choice, but if you have to pick one, go with Halodrol-50, not Halodrol. Use some liver support, and proper PCT, get your blood checked and you are good to go. However, as much as I don't want to influence your decision, you will honestly find that most hypo anabolics will be far less damaging than this stuff. This stuff is basically the dormant form of Turinabol and as with know with oral steroids they kick the **** out of the liver. I'm no doctor though, so don't ask me.. this is just my thoughts on the subject. You have the final choice.

Hope that helped.

-T
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.43%

Take a blood test after a cycle of superdrol, let me know how that turns out for ya. Gain 10-12 lbs, than loose 3-4 of them. If you seriously think the gains to side ratio is worth it, you have a lot more research to do. Take something worth it like Test, gain 20-30 lbs, after that take a blood test as a comparison to see nothing has changed in Liver values, kidney values, blood pressure or Cholesterol.

If I wanted to gain 5 lbs, Id take Creatine or Jungle Warfare.

You are correct, it is everyones choice. I am simply giving you my opinion that orals are not worth the stress on your organs.

YouTube - Truth about Steroids
    I'm not saying pro-steroids are safer than injectables, because I know their not. But for some people it's just a much easier road to take. I can imagine the step towards a 12 week cycle with an injection every few days is much harder to take than the step towards swallowing some pills for 4 weeks.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

SD will put lots of mass on fast. Nothing seems to pack on as much meat as quickly! I put on 12 pounds in 3 weeks but I felt pretty rundown afterwards.

HD is supposively a lot more mild in terms of sides. I have two bottles of a clone and after reading reviews, I'm going to run it for 6 weeks starting at 50mg and progressing to 100mg (using 2 bottles). This should get the maximum benefit because 50mg seems like a easily-tolerable dose and it just starts to kick in around week 3.

I look forward to using HD and I will definately implement SD into my cycles in the future...as well as PP.

HD is better for recomp/cut/clean bulk. SD is better for an all-out bulk. Some fat/water will be added if you use it to its maximum potential.
  16. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Take something worth it like Test, gain 20-30 lbs, after that take a blood test as a comparison to see nothing has changed in Liver values, kidney values, blood pressure or Cholesterol.

Let me know how that works out for you tubby.

17. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Regarding superdrol and HD..... can anyone offer up what sides/long term effects will be experienced 10-15-20 years down the road?
    If I'm right, wasn't SD discovered and considered years ago, only to be brushed aside due to the known negative effects? It wasn't until after the ban that it had to be dug out....

Person #1: "Hey this stuff is still legal"
    Person #2: "But that sh#t will kill ya"
    Person #1: "So"

I very well could be wrong, and if so, apologies to those who are offended
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%

You may have something there.
    Superdrol can produce death level lipid profiles, so that may have been a consideration when it was first researched.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.9%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Regarding superdrol and HD..... can anyone offer up what sides/long term effects will be experienced 10-15-20 years down the road?
    Well, I would look into Oral Turinabol regarding Halodrol, is pretty much the same think
  20. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder KAT View Post
    yea im looking to drop some bf as well as pack on a little more lean mass i only want to do a three week cycle, but im just trying to get some feedback on these 2 or their clones
    If your looking to drop bodyfat... It's called diet and cardio!!!! You shouldn't use hormones as a magic pill to say "drop body fat",that just misuse and being lazy!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    If I'm right, wasn't superdrol discovered and considered years ago, only to be brushed aside due to the known negative effects? It wasn't until after the ban that it had to be dug out....

Person #1: "Hey this stuff is still legal"
    Person #2: "But that sh#t will kill ya"
    Person #1: "So"

I very well could be wrong, and if so, apologies to those who are offended
    Thats a good question. The answer I do not know. But im sure 1 or 2 cycles, done properly wont have a bad effect later on in life. unless you start doing superdrol when your like 35 + y/o and your organs arnt as good at regenerating as when you are 21-25.

I do know that heavy steroid users get real flabby later in life. Look at Lee Priest during off season, yikes! Or even that picture of Arnold.

Of course there is a large difference between long term anabolic use, and 1 or 2 cycles. But I may be wrong. So long as SD doesnt alter your DNA, which it very well may.

Anyone else?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Superdrol was amazing... I gained 25 pounds during it and kept most of it, but the sides were nasty.

Halodrol wasn't as effective but with less sides.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Holy ****, 25lbs! That's like running Test and Deca for 12 weeks. How much of it was lbm and what is "most of it"?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  24. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    Superdrol was amazing... I gained 25 pounds during it and kept most of it, but the sides were nasty.

Halodrol wasn't as effective but with less sides.
    yea i'm not even gonna touch this one...................
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

sd is a anabolic bro.
  26. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Let's debunk everything and start eating a bowl of cheerios sprinkled with methyltrienolone and M1T every morning
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

I am finishing my Hdrol cycle(clone) and i have to say it was a VERY favorable experience!! Only minor weight gain(5-7lbs) albeit all lean. Great pumps/vascularity, great strength increases, great mood elevation, and boy oh boy its affect on libido is nuts!!!! I am at the end of my cycle and i have only noticed very slight testicle atrophy if any at all and my libido is still going strong whereas w/ superdrol it was the opposite. All in all i was very impressed although i was hoping to put on a few more lbs.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.07%

I had better results with superdrol, both were good though.
  29. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Quote Originally Posted by dadream View Post
    I am finishing my Hdrol cycle(clone) and i have to say it was a VERY favorable experience!! Only minor weight gain(5-7lbs) albeit all lean. Great pumps/vascularity, great strength increases, great mood elevation, and boy oh boy its affect on libido is nuts!!!! I am at the end of my cycle and i have only noticed very slight testicle atrophy if any at all and my libido is still going strong whereas w/ superdrol it was the opposite. All in all i was very impressed although i was hoping to put on a few more lbs.
    I'm on day three of the first batch,i'm finally getting around to using it..i have done the second batch before..i am running it by itself to see how the effects of the first batch really are...my workout today was awsome...the pumps are insane ALREADY??? feel like a million bucks too!!!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

I kept 20 of it, but unfortunately coming off of it was insane. As far as how much was LBM, I never really got into the bodyfat measuring or any of that. I am a lifter and I go by feel and look. I never once checked my bf%. I figure I am a 6-3 260 pound man with a 38" jean, I must be pretty lean.

of course I ran 2 consecutive bottles because I was pretty much an idiot about it. I started to love the feeling from it and bought bottle #2 to keep it going.

tripdog, don't care if you don't believe it or "not gonna touch this one", it happened. I was a machine on this stuff. Playing rugby and seriously hitting on the pitch like I never had before. The level of intensity and power I had was out of control.

my overhead press went from 225 for 5 to 275 for 5. Every lift jumped up a great deal. Squat up 75 pounds....

The reason why I stopped.... insane lower back pain and the fact that I was really getting moody on it. I would have to pop 2 vics before a game to tolerate the pain in my back. During practices I would have to lay down and try to stretch my back between drills. That got to the point where it was unbearable and coming off of superdrol pretty much cured that.

Of course coming off of it I used zero PCT because I didn't do my homework first. I always had a habit of being reckless and careless and after several years of abuse, it catches up to you.

believe you me, my physician can tell you all about the dangers of that.
  31. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    I kept 20 of it, but unfortunately coming off of it was insane. As far as how much was LBM, I never really got into the bodyfat measuring or any of that. I am a lifter and I go by feel and look. I never once checked my bf%. I figure I am a 6-3 260 pound man with a 38" jean, I must be pretty lean.

of course I ran 2 consecutive bottles because I was pretty much an idiot about it. I started to love the feeling from it and bought bottle #2 to keep it going.

tripdog, don't care if you don't believe it or "not gonna touch this one", it happened. I was a machine on this stuff. Playing rugby and seriously hitting on the pitch like I never had before. The level of intensity and power I had was out of control.

my overhead press went from 225 for 5 to 275 for 5. Every lift jumped up a great deal. Squat up 75 pounds....

The reason why I stopped.... insane lower back pain and the fact that I was really getting moody on it. I would have to pop 2 vics before a game to tolerate the pain in my back. During practices I would have to lay down and try to stretch my back between drills. That got to the point where it was unbearable and coming off of superdrol pretty much cured that.

Of course coming off of it I used zero post cycle therapy because I didn't do my homework first. I always had a habit of being reckless and careless and after several years of abuse, it catches up to you.

believe you me, my physician can tell you all about the dangers of that.
    so your saying you ran 2 bottles of superdrol back to back??What did you take for post cycle..and popping vicadan...have you seen a blood test from this adventure..i can say your hdl was probably in single digits,did you drink any alcohol at all...you could very well done liver damage..Superdrol is highly toxic...i take these issues very seriously....Like most people on this board..It's not about believing anybody,it's about being smart about what you put into your body!!!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

tripdog, I totally agree with you 100%. You gotta understand I was real reckless with my body.

I didn't even think of looking online for information because I was pretty much gungho on doing it and since it "wasn't a steroid" I was foolish enough to run zero post cycle therapy.

Luckily for me my cholesterol is good, always was. Unlucky for me I do have mild hypertension and as a result of that I am on Atacand.

Did I drink... you bloody well know it. I was a bartender, bouncer and rugby player, alcohol was around me constantly. Was that stupid, yes... but I lived a little more reckless then I do now.

I look back on my adventures with steroids and pro-hormones with a lot of regret.

6 months or so ago I finally got my bloodwork done and the first thing my doctor says to me is "have you done steroids?"

My free test, test and dhea were low. The Androgel era was upon me.

Now I am back to normal but I know the several bottles of M1T, the two of Superdrol, 2 of Halodrol-50 and countless other pro-hormone cocktails were to blame; rather I was to blame for not doing my homework and being safe.

Since that time I have stuck to the basics and my body has returned to normal, with the help of androgel. I am in the best shape of my life and I am still very strong and powerful.

So, yes tripdog, I was far from smart, but that all has changed.

oh... and I hardly ever drink anymore as well. Figured my liver had enough damage done to it.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

I had some serious high levels of liver enzymes for awhile on Superdrol but damn it, it was worth every minute. My problem was I never cycled the stuff. Being military I have free medical well I pay for it but the doctors thought it was N.O explode. I thought about going on it now since I have several bottle left. To replace it I used muscle armor but everyone here has given Muscle armor a bad rap, I had good results. I only really want to have strength hell with size, pain in the butt looking for clothes and keeping the ones fitting as it is. Sometimes it is just too damn difficult to really look for something that will keep strength levels up like Superdrol but I miss 1-AD by Ergopharm.
  34. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquad View Post
    I had some serious high levels of liver enzymes for awhile on Superdrol but damn it, it was worth every minute. My problem was I never cycled the stuff. Being military I have free medical well I pay for it but the doctors thought it was N.O explode. I thought about going on it now since everyone here has given Muscle armor a bad rap, I had good results. I only really want to have strength hell with size, pain in the butt looking for clothes and keeping the ones fitting as it is.
    what do you mean you didnt cycle it...how did you use it??/ and for how long?
  35. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Troll posting? A rambling statement by a lesser known "mystery" poster, not really pertaining to much of anything, and only loosely having any affiliations with the subject matter of the thread.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.03%

is superdrol still available from AE? the only thing ive seen is the super mastervol which is supposed be like superdrol. thanks
  37. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Troll posting? A rambling statement by a lesser known "mystery" poster, not really pertaining to much of anything, and only loosely having any affiliations with the subject matter of the thread.
    thanks homie..i knew you had my back..
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

No not one of those kind, another reason not to reply sometimes. I did cycle but for a short time used 6-oxo for PCT but hey when you are incline pressing 140 for reps arnold pressin 110 for reps and other various poundages heavier than the masses it is hard to get off.
    The use was on and off 3 months but with little rest in between cycles.
    And a troll poster wow, sorry if I don't post and am not known here, thanks for the kind words sinner.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

I don't have to take haladrol for the answer " I'm like 99.9% sure superdrol will give better gains" I've used superdrol a few times and can tell by the logs halodrol won't come close unless I'm some sort of super responder to it.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I will be starting a superdrol (MDrol) cycle within a few weeks. I am coupling it with Furazadrol. However, unlike a few here I am only going 4 weeks. Running that back to back has gotta be a killer

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bioforge or VidaSupps VidaTest? You be the judge!
    By Ev52 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. My Pct.... You Be The Judge
    By fritzer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:02 PM
  3. SUPERDROL VS HALODROL..you be the judge
    By Thunder KAT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 10:03 PM
  4. Replies: 8