• Superdrol

Votes: 245 58.9%
  • Halodrol

Votes: 171 41.1%

• Total voters
T

Thunder KAT

Awards
in your own opinion which of these products provide the best results and have the least amount of sides and toxicity levels?? and post your success with that product

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SD had more sides..but for all that is holy...18lbs in 3 weeks and retaining 16 of it after PCT......blood levels were ...ok......but HD's werent great either with far less weight gain...8lbs in 4 weeks....

T

Thunder KAT

Awards
yea im looking to drop some bf as well as pack on a little more lean mass i only want to do a three week cycle, but im just trying to get some feedback on these 2 or their clones

livebono

livebono

Awards
If you are looking to drop some bodyfat, from my experience I think halodrol would be a better bet for you.

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is a much better addition to a cutting phase. I felt less lethargic during my run of halodrol, and had much better sense of wellbeing. Superdrol bulked me up a little better, but I also slept a lot, and got more pimples.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
in your own opinion which of these products provide the best results and have the least amount of sides and toxicity levels?? and post your success with that product
Dont use orals, if your gonna go that route just use an real anabolic.

J

Joint Fracture

Awards
Some might say that a designer oral anabolic steroid is a real anabolic. Unless by real one means "injectable".
Then, I suppose D-bol, Anadrol, Anavar, etc,... would be classified as fake also.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Dont use orals, if your gonna go that route just use an real anabolic.
If I do another cycle it would definetely be injectibles or tried and tested orals like d-bol or anavar. I had good results with superdrol (+12lbs after PCT) but I'd much rather use something with less sides and more history atttached to it.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
No offense bro, but is that's like te fifth time I see you post that line. It's everyone's own choice what to and what not to use.
Take a blood test after a cycle of superdrol, let me know how that turns out for ya. Gain 10-12 lbs, than loose 3-4 of them. If you seriously think the gains to side ratio is worth it, you have a lot more research to do. Take something worth it like Test, gain 20-30 lbs, after that take a blood test as a comparison to see nothing has changed in Liver values, kidney values, blood pressure or Cholesterol.

If I wanted to gain 5 lbs, Id take Creatine or Jungle Warfare.

You are correct, it is everyones choice. I am simply giving you my opinion that orals are not worth the stress on your organs.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

F

fireoverture

Awards
halodrol or superdrol

What follows is my opinion, and is only my relative truth.

I would first like to clarify that I think you are referring to Halodrol-50 and not regular Halodrol. Halodrol is an herbal "concoction".. and Halodrol-50 is not. Halodrol-50 I think you would be much more pleased with. Contrary to popular belief Halodrol-50 does in no way resemble "halotestin or anadrol", in fact, Halodrol actually will convert to Turinabol. The toxicity of Halodrol is much less that that of Superdrol. 50mg of Halodrol-50 is plenty and in theory Halodrol-50 would still be "useable" up to about 200mg. BUT THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED. There is a reason that the dosage for Halodrol-50 is 50mg. Superdrol is however more toxic.

However, neither is incredibly anabolic, as oral Turinabol was never really a major "hit" anyway. It tended to be too expensive, and other "substances" tended to be "better". Now we have something that will "convert"?? Well, anyway, just my thoughts on this... neither are the greatest choice, but if you have to pick one, go with Halodrol-50, not Halodrol. Use some liver support, and proper PCT, get your blood checked and you are good to go. However, as much as I don't want to influence your decision, you will honestly find that most hypo anabolics will be far less damaging than this stuff. This stuff is basically the dormant form of Turinabol and as with know with oral steroids they kick the **** out of the liver. I'm no doctor though, so don't ask me.. this is just my thoughts on the subject. You have the final choice.

Hope that helped.

-T :woohoo:

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Take a blood test after a cycle of superdrol, let me know how that turns out for ya. Gain 10-12 lbs, than loose 3-4 of them. If you seriously think the gains to side ratio is worth it, you have a lot more research to do. Take something worth it like Test, gain 20-30 lbs, after that take a blood test as a comparison to see nothing has changed in Liver values, kidney values, blood pressure or Cholesterol.

If I wanted to gain 5 lbs, Id take Creatine or Jungle Warfare.

You are correct, it is everyones choice. I am simply giving you my opinion that orals are not worth the stress on your organs.

YouTube - Truth about Steroids
I'm not saying pro-steroids are safer than injectables, because I know their not. But for some people it's just a much easier road to take. I can imagine the step towards a 12 week cycle with an injection every few days is much harder to take than the step towards swallowing some pills for 4 weeks.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
SD will put lots of mass on fast. Nothing seems to pack on as much meat as quickly! I put on 12 pounds in 3 weeks but I felt pretty rundown afterwards.

HD is supposively a lot more mild in terms of sides. I have two bottles of a clone and after reading reviews, I'm going to run it for 6 weeks starting at 50mg and progressing to 100mg (using 2 bottles). This should get the maximum benefit because 50mg seems like a easily-tolerable dose and it just starts to kick in around week 3.

I look forward to using HD and I will definately implement SD into my cycles in the future...as well as PP.

HD is better for recomp/cut/clean bulk. SD is better for an all-out bulk. Some fat/water will be added if you use it to its maximum potential.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take something worth it like Test, gain 20-30 lbs, after that take a blood test as a comparison to see nothing has changed in Liver values, kidney values, blood pressure or Cholesterol.
:toofunny:

Let me know how that works out for you tubby. :food:

:fool2:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Regarding superdrol and HD..... can anyone offer up what sides/long term effects will be experienced 10-15-20 years down the road?
If I'm right, wasn't SD discovered and considered years ago, only to be brushed aside due to the known negative effects? It wasn't until after the ban that it had to be dug out....

Person #1: "Hey this stuff is still legal"
Person #2: "But that sh#t will kill ya"
Person #1: "So"

I very well could be wrong, and if so, apologies to those who are offended :)

J

Joint Fracture

Awards
You may have something there.
Superdrol can produce death level lipid profiles, so that may have been a consideration when it was first researched.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Regarding superdrol and HD..... can anyone offer up what sides/long term effects will be experienced 10-15-20 years down the road?
Well, I would look into Oral Turinabol regarding Halodrol, is pretty much the same think ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea im looking to drop some bf as well as pack on a little more lean mass i only want to do a three week cycle, but im just trying to get some feedback on these 2 or their clones
If your looking to drop bodyfat... It's called diet and cardio!!!! You shouldn't use hormones as a magic pill to say "drop body fat",that just misuse and being lazy!!!!

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
If I'm right, wasn't superdrol discovered and considered years ago, only to be brushed aside due to the known negative effects? It wasn't until after the ban that it had to be dug out....

Person #1: "Hey this stuff is still legal"
Person #2: "But that sh#t will kill ya"
Person #1: "So"

I very well could be wrong, and if so, apologies to those who are offended :)
Thats a good question. The answer I do not know. But im sure 1 or 2 cycles, done properly wont have a bad effect later on in life. unless you start doing superdrol when your like 35 + y/o and your organs arnt as good at regenerating as when you are 21-25.

I do know that heavy steroid users get real flabby later in life. Look at Lee Priest during off season, yikes! Or even that picture of Arnold.

Of course there is a large difference between long term anabolic use, and 1 or 2 cycles. But I may be wrong. So long as SD doesnt alter your DNA, which it very well may.

Anyone else?

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
Superdrol was amazing... I gained 25 pounds during it and kept most of it, but the sides were nasty.

Halodrol wasn't as effective but with less sides.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy ****, 25lbs! That's like running Test and Deca for 12 weeks. How much of it was lbm and what is "most of it"?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol was amazing... I gained 25 pounds during it and kept most of it, but the sides were nasty.

Halodrol wasn't as effective but with less sides.
yea i'm not even gonna touch this one...................

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's debunk everything and start eating a bowl of cheerios sprinkled with methyltrienolone and M1T every morning :D

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I am finishing my Hdrol cycle(clone) and i have to say it was a VERY favorable experience!! Only minor weight gain(5-7lbs) albeit all lean. Great pumps/vascularity, great strength increases, great mood elevation, and boy oh boy its affect on libido is nuts!!!! I am at the end of my cycle and i have only noticed very slight testicle atrophy if any at all and my libido is still going strong whereas w/ superdrol it was the opposite. All in all i was very impressed although i was hoping to put on a few more lbs.

R

rufjunk

Awards
I had better results with superdrol, both were good though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am finishing my Hdrol cycle(clone) and i have to say it was a VERY favorable experience!! Only minor weight gain(5-7lbs) albeit all lean. Great pumps/vascularity, great strength increases, great mood elevation, and boy oh boy its affect on libido is nuts!!!! I am at the end of my cycle and i have only noticed very slight testicle atrophy if any at all and my libido is still going strong whereas w/ superdrol it was the opposite. All in all i was very impressed although i was hoping to put on a few more lbs.
I'm on day three of the first batch,i'm finally getting around to using it..i have done the second batch before..i am running it by itself to see how the effects of the first batch really are...my workout today was awsome...the pumps are insane ALREADY??? feel like a million bucks too!!!:head:

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
I kept 20 of it, but unfortunately coming off of it was insane. As far as how much was LBM, I never really got into the bodyfat measuring or any of that. I am a lifter and I go by feel and look. I never once checked my bf%. I figure I am a 6-3 260 pound man with a 38" jean, I must be pretty lean. :)

of course I ran 2 consecutive bottles because I was pretty much an idiot about it. I started to love the feeling from it and bought bottle #2 to keep it going.

tripdog, don't care if you don't believe it or "not gonna touch this one", it happened. I was a machine on this stuff. Playing rugby and seriously hitting on the pitch like I never had before. The level of intensity and power I had was out of control.

my overhead press went from 225 for 5 to 275 for 5. Every lift jumped up a great deal. Squat up 75 pounds....

The reason why I stopped.... insane lower back pain and the fact that I was really getting moody on it. I would have to pop 2 vics before a game to tolerate the pain in my back. During practices I would have to lay down and try to stretch my back between drills. That got to the point where it was unbearable and coming off of superdrol pretty much cured that.

Of course coming off of it I used zero PCT because I didn't do my homework first. I always had a habit of being reckless and careless and after several years of abuse, it catches up to you.

believe you me, my physician can tell you all about the dangers of that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kept 20 of it, but unfortunately coming off of it was insane. As far as how much was LBM, I never really got into the bodyfat measuring or any of that. I am a lifter and I go by feel and look. I never once checked my bf%. I figure I am a 6-3 260 pound man with a 38" jean, I must be pretty lean. :)

of course I ran 2 consecutive bottles because I was pretty much an idiot about it. I started to love the feeling from it and bought bottle #2 to keep it going.

tripdog, don't care if you don't believe it or "not gonna touch this one", it happened. I was a machine on this stuff. Playing rugby and seriously hitting on the pitch like I never had before. The level of intensity and power I had was out of control.

my overhead press went from 225 for 5 to 275 for 5. Every lift jumped up a great deal. Squat up 75 pounds....

The reason why I stopped.... insane lower back pain and the fact that I was really getting moody on it. I would have to pop 2 vics before a game to tolerate the pain in my back. During practices I would have to lay down and try to stretch my back between drills. That got to the point where it was unbearable and coming off of superdrol pretty much cured that.

Of course coming off of it I used zero post cycle therapy because I didn't do my homework first. I always had a habit of being reckless and careless and after several years of abuse, it catches up to you.

believe you me, my physician can tell you all about the dangers of that.
so your saying you ran 2 bottles of superdrol back to back??What did you take for post cycle..and popping vicadan...have you seen a blood test from this adventure..i can say your hdl was probably in single digits,did you drink any alcohol at all...you could very well done liver damage..Superdrol is highly toxic...i take these issues very seriously....Like most people on this board..It's not about believing anybody,it's about being smart about what you put into your body!!!

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
tripdog, I totally agree with you 100%. You gotta understand I was real reckless with my body.

I didn't even think of looking online for information because I was pretty much gungho on doing it and since it "wasn't a steroid" I was foolish enough to run zero post cycle therapy.

Luckily for me my cholesterol is good, always was. Unlucky for me I do have mild hypertension and as a result of that I am on Atacand.

Did I drink... you bloody well know it. I was a bartender, bouncer and rugby player, alcohol was around me constantly. Was that stupid, yes... but I lived a little more reckless then I do now.

I look back on my adventures with steroids and pro-hormones with a lot of regret.

6 months or so ago I finally got my bloodwork done and the first thing my doctor says to me is "have you done steroids?"

My free test, test and dhea were low. The Androgel era was upon me.

Now I am back to normal but I know the several bottles of M1T, the two of Superdrol, 2 of Halodrol-50 and countless other pro-hormone cocktails were to blame; rather I was to blame for not doing my homework and being safe.

Since that time I have stuck to the basics and my body has returned to normal, with the help of androgel. I am in the best shape of my life and I am still very strong and powerful.

So, yes tripdog, I was far from smart, but that all has changed. :)

oh... and I hardly ever drink anymore as well. Figured my liver had enough damage done to it. ;)

S

Supersquad

Awards
I had some serious high levels of liver enzymes for awhile on Superdrol but damn it, it was worth every minute. My problem was I never cycled the stuff. Being military I have free medical well I pay for it but the doctors thought it was N.O explode. I thought about going on it now since I have several bottle left. To replace it I used muscle armor but everyone here has given Muscle armor a bad rap, I had good results. I only really want to have strength hell with size, pain in the butt looking for clothes and keeping the ones fitting as it is. Sometimes it is just too damn difficult to really look for something that will keep strength levels up like Superdrol but I miss 1-AD by Ergopharm.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had some serious high levels of liver enzymes for awhile on Superdrol but damn it, it was worth every minute. My problem was I never cycled the stuff. Being military I have free medical well I pay for it but the doctors thought it was N.O explode. I thought about going on it now since everyone here has given Muscle armor a bad rap, I had good results. I only really want to have strength hell with size, pain in the butt looking for clothes and keeping the ones fitting as it is.
what do you mean you didnt cycle it...how did you use it??/ and for how long?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Troll posting? A rambling statement by a lesser known "mystery" poster, not really pertaining to much of anything, and only loosely having any affiliations with the subject matter of the thread.

S

SirJuice

Awards
is superdrol still available from AE? the only thing ive seen is the super mastervol which is supposed be like superdrol. thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Troll posting? A rambling statement by a lesser known "mystery" poster, not really pertaining to much of anything, and only loosely having any affiliations with the subject matter of the thread.
thanks homie..i knew you had my back..:thumbsup:

S

Supersquad

Awards
No not one of those kind, another reason not to reply sometimes. I did cycle but for a short time used 6-oxo for PCT but hey when you are incline pressing 140 for reps arnold pressin 110 for reps and other various poundages heavier than the masses it is hard to get off.
The use was on and off 3 months but with little rest in between cycles.
And a troll poster wow, sorry if I don't post and am not known here, thanks for the kind words sinner.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have to take haladrol for the answer " I'm like 99.9% sure superdrol will give better gains" I've used superdrol a few times and can tell by the logs halodrol won't come close unless I'm some sort of super responder to it.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be starting a superdrol (MDrol) cycle within a few weeks. I am coupling it with Furazadrol. However, unlike a few here I am only going 4 weeks. Running that back to back has gotta be a killer

A

adil

Awards
i wonder what would give more impressive results;

SD - 10/10/20 or
Hdrol - 50/50/50/50

?

F

Flexo

Awards
I ran a 3 week cycle of Superdrol. I gained about 13lbs and kept about 10lbs. Pretty lean gains. Strength gains were the most impressive though. My bench, squat, and deadlift went up significantly. I'm going to do another cycle in a couple months.

My advice to anyone planning a Superdrol cycle for the future is to hold it to two weeks. People aren't lying when they say the third week is useless, because on the practical side of things, it is. You do continue to gain some strength, but I'd go on a limb to say about 90% of the gains you'll make will be before the end of the 2nd week. I maybe gained an extra pound or two during the third week, but the it's not worth the side effects. Next time I'm going to do two pulse cycles back to back, or just do 2 week cycles.

The side effects I experienced the most were some lethargy during the beginning/middle of my cycle, really bad shoulder pumps, even worse lower back pumps (horrible during squats), and some loss of libido AFTER the cycle was over. Next time I'm going to use taurine during the cycle.

But it's worth it if you do it right.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a 3 week cycle of Superdrol. I gained about 13lbs and kept about 10lbs. Pretty lean gains. Strength gains were the most impressive though. My bench, squat, and deadlift went up significantly. I'm going to do another cycle in a couple months.

My advice to anyone planning a Superdrol cycle for the future is to hold it to two weeks. People aren't lying when they say the third week is useless, because on the practical side of things, it is. You do continue to gain some strength, but I'd go on a limb to say about 90% of the gains you'll make will be before the end of the 2nd week. I maybe gained an extra pound or two during the third week, but the it's not worth the side effects. Next time I'm going to do two pulse cycles back to back, or just do 2 week cycles.

The side effects I experienced the most were some lethargy during the beginning/middle of my cycle, really bad shoulder pumps, even worse lower back pumps (horrible during squats), and some loss of libido AFTER the cycle was over. Next time I'm going to use taurine during the cycle.

But it's worth it if you do it right.
:goodpost: good post bro....i tend to agree,the strength and weight come quick.Im gonna pulse it with my next test/eq cycle instead of front loading it .

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Haladrol 50 clone

I heard that Halovar is the same thing as halodrol, anyone know about this? I ran one bottle of it and liked it and did not see any sides, for my post I just ran a bottle of restore and have not lost anything and currently still gaining, slowly but gaining none the less. I was also considering running two bottles also, first two weeks of 50 mg, then two weeks of 100 mg and the last two weeks of 50 mg and adding restore to the last week and for three more following.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard that Halovar is the same thing as halodrol, anyone know about this? I ran one bottle of it and liked it and did not see any sides, for my post I just ran a bottle of restore and have not lost anything and currently still gaining, slowly but gaining none the less. I was also considering running two bottles also, first two weeks of 50 mg, then two weeks of 100 mg and the last two weeks of 50 mg and adding restore to the last week and for three more following.
there's no point in a down taper,meaning something like this would make more sence

and no point in starting the restore during the cycle! Start it the day after your last dose.

~trip

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rugby dudes are crazy, I've watched a game before. It is no joke. I read somebody recommending Jungle Warfare. I was close to doing a cycle of hemadrol, but damn the PCT ain't cheap. You say Jungle Warfare is good stuff?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could give you guys a fair comparison but I have only taken Halodrol-50. I thought about taking Superdrol before I did Halo but read about a lot of bad sides so I thought Halo would be better.

I feel Halo is pretty strong but under dosed. I think Halodrol could produce gains close to Superdrol if taken in higher doses. Thats what I did. I did 5 weeks of Halodrol-50 with Fast Action H-Drol to get up to 75mg. Cycle went like this
50/50/75/75/75

I gained almost 12 lbs of lean muscle and lost just a little fat. To me that seems better then gaining the same weight with Superdrol but without the nasty sides. I didnt experience any sides while on cycle but noticed my hair thinned during pct. I only lost 1 lb during pct. I also got blood work during pct and everything was good which I was surprised. If I wasnt prone to MPB I would take Halo again but 75mg the first 2 weeks and then 100mg for 2 more weeks. I cant imagine the type of weight I could put on with 100mg :box: