Gaspari Nutrition Orastan-A

njt11

Awards
I've reached an all-time peak for confusion with prohormones. I was planning on cutting naturally for summer, until I got home from spring break and made my way into the local supplement shop. Started BSing with the owner about some products and managed to find Orastan-A there. At first I had read it wasnt available in the US, but obviously this isnt 100% true. Guy almost had me sold on it, but I decided to do more research. I understand it is similar to E, but based off Furzabol istead of winstrol. Has anyone ever used this product? Searched all over online to either locate the product, locate a review, locate a log, and nothing! Anyone with any info it would be greatly appreciated.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure it was never release in the U.S so information is limited round these parts. If it is based off of furazabol then try checking info on furazabol. Supposedly its is similar to anavar but is a stronger androgen. Im sure a lotta guys would have scooped the Orastan A right up.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Furazabol is a lot like wintstrol, what is the structure?

njt11

Awards
5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

What little info I can find pretty much bows down and praised orastan-a. This **** isn't cheap, so if I do run it, I want to get my moneys worth.