Starting a Superdrol Cycle Soon...

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I am going to start a cycle of S-Drol (superdrol clone) soon and would like someone to review my plans because I have never tried anything like this before. I researched a lot and read through other peoples logs and this is what I have come up with:

(sorry, it messed up the formatting when i tried to insert it in here so i attached an image)

s-drol is number of 12mg pills, fenugreek is number of 600mg caps

I read that nolva can be used as shown above for only a few days if something like novedex xt and fenugreek and dhea are also used. This would save some money, and hopefully the novedex would provide a bit of a boost to further some muscle gains (as opposed to just nolva).

I have my diet and lifting routines set for this, I dont need any help for that part of it.

I will also be taking:
SizeOn
NO Xplode
GNC mega men gold multivitamin
fish oils
Hydroxycut Hardcore stacked with ephedrine for energy (i got a great deal on the HH, thats why i'm using it instead of caffeine)
bulk BCAAs while lifting
PWO shake of 60g WMS/dex/malo and 30g whey
Casein shake before bed
ON 100% whey

Any opinons are more than welcome!
Thanks

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
maybe be prepared to use nolva longer if necessary.

only 4 days of nolva might not be enough to get your natty test back in line.

last thing you need is a nice looking pair of tits.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
your nolvadex schedule on week 5 is wrong.
should taper it off over a month.
not all in one week.
I'm using the novedex xt in combination with DHEA and fenugreek instead of running the nolvadex for a month. I read other threads on here and over at bodybuilding.com about this and it seems to be a good alternative. Heres one of the threads:

serms are tough bro. many of the articles written are from people like bill lewellyn who overemphasize the need for such things, or greatly exaggerate the dosage. I am convinced now that nolva and clomid are overhyped for post cycle therapy, and that they are still used more because of stubborness and nostalgia than anything else. I'm in no way saying that serms don't have a place in the bb community, but i think it should be used on cycle for estrogen induced gyno, or during the first 2-4 days of post cycle therapy because of how fast it works. The more I read, the more I think this is the perfect post cycle therapy.

post cycle therapy day 1: nolva 60mg + atd 25mg
post cycle therapy day 2: nolva 40mg + atd 50mg
post cycle therapy day 3: nolva 20mg + atd 75mg
post cycle therapy day 4-7: atd 75mg + 1.5g fenu + 100mg dhea
post cycle therapy day 8-14: atd 50mg + 2g fenu + 75mg dhea
post cycle therapy day 15-21: atd 25mg + 2.5g fenu + 50mg dhea
post cycle therapy days 22-28: atd 25mg + 3g fenu + 25mg dhea

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Just my opinion if i were you i would take out No xplode, and hydroxycut, since its the first time you use it i wount over doit with so many supps at the same time, take in consideration that hydroxycut is a thermogenic and if you get some issues with Blood preasure (i hope you dont get any) it can make it worst. And i would use the size on on pct and i would get some Anabolic innovation Cycle support to help you with the lipids/bp and other sides you may expirience Cycle Support (60 Servings) By Anabolic Innovations

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I second Zombie's opinion. Hydroxcut hardcore and BP could be an issue with everything else. And Cycle support is a must!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
thanks for the input guys... i'll check out cycle support now

that would be in place of perfect cycle, right? or are you suggesting to stack them to get more liver protection?

does everything else look ok? post cycle therapy etc

and good advice about the hydroxycut and no xplode... didnt think about all of that adding to blood pressure

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
wait, you're not planning on using Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate)?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
wait, you're not planning on using Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate)?
just for those 4 days in week 5 to jumpstart the PCT... i have been reading that a lot of people have done it with good results, and i figure it would save some cash and keep the test high by using novedex xt for the rest

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
SD is very very suppressive...I don't see how 4 days on SERM is going to help with that...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is very very suppressive...I don't see how 4 days on SERM is going to help with that...
i have to agree with pumpingiron, on my first sd cycle it took like 6 months to fully recover, on my second one i did more research and i didnt feel the shut down, i had not libido issues either. try to get a better Nolva protocol for your pct.

And if your going to get Cycle support (i hope you do) you should preloaded 3 weeks before you start the cycle and during cycle and on pct.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
superdrol is very very suppressive...I don't see how 4 days on SERM is going to help with that...
I have been reading about it and supposedly a lot of people go on PCT without nolva or using it for only a few days. Heres a link to one of the discussions (forgive me if im not allowed to link to bb.com, im not sure on the rule):

PCT products - What you need and why - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Do you think this is bad information? Like i said, I am new to this stuff but that is one of the threads i got information from.

I'm holding off on a test/dbol cycle until september because i would like to try superdrol first... small steps

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
If u only want to run a serm for a few days, get toremifine...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading about it and supposedly a lot of people go on post cycle therapy without nolva or using it for only a few days. Heres a link to one of the discussions (forgive me if im not allowed to link to bb.com, im not sure on the rule):

PCT products - What you need and why - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Do you think this is bad information? Like i said, I am new to this stuff but that is one of the threads i got information from.

I'm holding off on a test/dbol cycle until september because i would like to try superdrol first... small steps

well like every body knows each one of us respond diferent to the same compound, and those people that got away were lucky their genetics/body reacted like that to such a supressive steroid. or maybe they didnt really noticed that something was wrong. But i would like to ask you this,

Do you want to play russian roulette and see if your one of the lucky ones or play it safe and run a SERM during most part of your pct ?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Great post Zombie...I couldn't have asid it better myself.

You are going to need a tried and true SERM for PCT.

Also, on a personal note. I know BB.com is widely used, but I would personally stear clear of info I get there. I've read some of the info on that board and staryed quickly...

Check out boards like this one, MM, BBB, EF, SSB...in that you don't get guys who really know thier sh*t.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Great post Zombie...I couldn't have asid it better myself.

You are going to need a tried and true SERM for post cycle therapy.

Also, on a personal note. I know BB.com is widely used, but I would personally stear clear of info I get there. I've read some of the info on that board and staryed quickly...

Check out boards like this one, MM, BBB, EF, SSB...in that you don't get guys who really know thier sh*t.
I really appreciate the responses and help.

This was another thread I was basing my cycle off of:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/30626-superdrol-rebound-xt.html

I'll check out those other boards you mentioned as soon as I figure out what the abbreviations mean lol

I know what you mean about bb.com... they basically flipped out at the idea of using transdermal test, but here it seems to be accepted and even has its own section.

For a PCT using just nolva, would you guys suggest the weeks to be: 40 40 20 10, or something similar? This actually looks like it would be cheaper (depending on dosage) than using the novedex xt, dhea and fenugreek.

I already purchased 4 bottles of Novedex XT.... would these be good to use after the PCT of nolva? Or should I try to sell them off?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i dont know if this could help but this is what my passed cycle looked like. i forgot to mention there that i pre loaded Cycle support a few weeks before starting the cycle

im planning on running SD like this

week1-10mg SD/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?
week2-20mg SD/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?
week3-20mg SD/AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ?/AX Retain 3 caps/DHEA 200mg /fenugreek 1.5g
week4-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 3caps/DHEA 150mg/fenugreek 2g/nolva 60mg
week5-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 3caps/DHEA 100mg/fenugreek 2.5g/nolva 40mg
week6-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 2caps/DHEA 50mg/fenugreek 3g/nolva 20mg
week7-AI Cycle support/multi v /Taurine ? /AX Retain 2caps/DHEA 50mg/fenugreek 3.5g/nolva 20mg

Im also saving some Powerfull and alpha drive for post cycle therapy.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Buddy, get some Nolva before you run this cycle. Superdrol does not play and the sides can be very real. You will need a SERM and believe me you do not want to get caught not having it. Read some of the cycles logged on this web site and you will be a believer of proper PCT protocol. SuperD is good stuff but it can jump on ya if you aren't ready.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it is a muct to preload 3 weeks...I think maybe one week...or two to be safe...with one scoop a day...then 2 during and 1 again during PCT...

Atleast that's my protocol.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Nice talk about supps.... what does your diet look like? Kitchen sink approaches dont fix bad fridges.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Nice talk about supps.... what does your diet look like? Kitchen sink approaches dont fix bad fridges.
this is what it looks like right now (not counting creatine, NO2, vitamins etc). a typical day would be something like this:

815am- 30g whey protein shake in water
9am - gym... sip 20g BCAA during lifting
1030am - PWO shake: 60g carbs (WMS, malo, dex), 30g whey
11:15am - 10 egg whites, 2 yellows, 1 chicken breast, skim cheese, yam
130pm - 2 chicken breasts, baked potato, broccoli or peas
430pm - 2 chicken breasts, broccoli or asparagus
7pm - tuna with skim cheese, spinach or other green veggie
9pm - 1-2 chicken breasts
11pm - 50g casein protein shake with skim milk

i'll add some more oats and yams in there along with the green veggies to up the carbs when i start the cycle

edit: whey is ON 100% whey,
BCAA is bulk 2:1:1 leucine:isoleucine:valine,
casein is a custom mix of calcium caseinate, micellar casein, whey (25% of the mix), and flax seed oil

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
whats the macros look like on that? seems like youre lacking some carbs and definately some healthy fats.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Buddy, get some Nolva before you run this cycle. Superdrol does not play and the sides can be very real. You will need a SERM and believe me you do not want to get caught not having it. Read some of the cycles logged on this web site and you will be a believer of proper post cycle therapy protocol. SuperD is good stuff but it can jump on ya if you aren't ready.
Very true!!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
whats the macros look like on that? seems like youre lacking some carbs and definately some healthy fats.
not sure of exact ratios... i supplement with a few grams of fish oil with my meals that arent tuna

i'm going to up the carbs when i start the cycle cause i was trying to drop some bodyfat and havent adjusted from that yet

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
try out fitday.com

worked wonders for me...

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
If u only want to run a serm for a few days, get toremifine...
After your suggestion I started doing some research on torem and it seems like people are liking it a lot better than nolva.

would it be beneficial to use that as PCT for 4 weeks instead of nolva for 4 weeks?

i have a bit of gyno from pueberty and am hoping that my PCT from superdrol might clear it up a bit (long shot but keeping my hopes up). which of these do you think would be the better PCT?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
well, if you already have gyno...the SD is probably going to aggravate it.

The pct will help with it hopefully, but I would run nolva at 10~20mgs/day while you're on as well, to help combat irritating it further.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
well, if you already have gyno...the superdrol is probably going to aggravate it.

The post cycle therapy will help with it hopefully, but I would run nolva at 10~20mgs/day while you're on as well, to help combat irritating it further.
i THINK its gyno, im not really sure... it might just be because i lost 100 pounds and have loose skin or still some fat on my chest

i read that superdrol doesnt aromatize, so would you still run the nolva with it? or just keep it on hand in case the gyno does start acting up?

i may just be acting paranoid, but i dont want to end up hurting myself on this cycle if i'm not fully prepared going into it

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
After your suggestion I started doing some research on torem and it seems like people are liking it a lot better than nolva.would it be beneficial to use that as post cycle therapy for 4 weeks instead of nolva for 4 weeks?

i have a bit of gyno from pueberty and am hoping that my PCT from superdrol might clear it up a bit (long shot but keeping my hopes up). which of these do you think would be the better PCT?
You are on the $$$ here. I am yet to use TORM but I have heard it is light years ahead of nolva from great sources of info.

With your past weightloss, I might reccommend a small usage of a serm from day one as an insurance policy. I am not too familiar with TORM dosages, but for instance an insurance dose of nolva would be 10 mgs a day.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
i THINK its gyno, im not really sure... it might just be because i lost 100 pounds and have loose skin or still some fat on my chest

i read that superdrol doesnt aromatize, so would you still run the nolva with it? or just keep it on hand in case the gyno does start acting up?

i may just be acting paranoid, but i dont want to end up hurting myself on this cycle if i'm not fully prepared going into it
I did get gyno from SD and rebound, anytime you tweek your hormones, you never know where they are going to reset themselves. Go figure. It had nothing to do with two UBER dry hormones. RE-HPTA-izing if you will.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
^ great post....

I am actually going to run a cycle in a few weeks and using torem for the first time...I'm hella excited about it. All of the feedback I've heard so far has been great...less toxic, used at higher dosages, balls coming back to life in a few days and better than before....

as for the nolva...follow what I am motiv have said...especially if you already have it...but you might just have puffy nipples or you might be holding a little water there...

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
^ great post....

I am actually going to run a cycle in a few weeks and using torem for the first time...I'm hella excited about it. All of the feedback I've heard so far has been great...less toxic, used at higher dosages, balls coming back to life in a few days and better than before....

as for the nolva...follow what I am motiv have said...especially if you already have it...but you might just have puffy nipples or you might be holding a little water there...
i havent ordered any PCT products yet (unless you count the 4 bottles of gaspari novedex XT that i have)

I'm still "source shopping" and trying to figure out which would be most reliable... I havent ordered anything like this before so I'm a bit nervous

The nolva during the cycle sounds like a good plan.

Would I just run something like 60-40-20-20 of nolva for PCT after the nolva 10/week while on? Or should I do nolva 10 per week while on, then switch to torem for PCT?

It gets confusing with all these different products, i appreciate everyone taking the time to help me out