Half Life of Epistane?

Muscleaddict

Awards
There seems to be no clear indication of Epistane's half life? Surely someone must know. IBE? There doesnt even seem to be info on the parent compound Epitiostanol's half life anywhere on the web. :confused:

doodle

doodle

Awards
There seems to be no clear indication of Epistane's half life? Surely someone must know. IBE? There doesnt even seem to be info on the parent compound Epitiostanol's half life anywhere on the web. :confused:
6-8 hours would be a safe bet

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
why would that be a safe bet? ...just curious...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D....LakeMount....any input here?

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
why would that be a safe bet? ...just curious...
Probably b/c he's my workout partner and thats my dosing schedule. I was also told that from someone off of the IBE website when I bought mine.

doodle

doodle

Awards
Tag team:cheers: 6-8 hours seems to be most common with orals. I would also like to hear from LMD or a rep, just to be absolutey, positvely,1002% sure.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Probably b/c he's my workout partner and thats my dosing schedule. I was also told that from someone off of the IBE website when I bought mine.
Told by who exactly...a rep or a forum member?

doodle

doodle

Awards
Told by who exactly...a rep or a forum member?
Im guessing a rep, he emailed ibe when he ordered and was told that. but i guess it could have been anyone at the company. Someone should ask over in the IBE forum, if they haven't already.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Seems pretty valid if it was from the company...sorry if I came off a bit abbrasive, I'm kind of a cynic.