Stacking with prostanazol

Kaak

Awards
I'm looking to stack a wet compound with prostanazol. I'm considering pheraplex, but I'd rather use something milder. Any thoughts on a moderately strong wet compound?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mild how (sides, gains, toxicity, etc)...and what are you looking to achieve?

I would honestly just stack 100-200mg of prostanz with 10-20mg of pheraplex. Your other choices would be a Max LMG type product (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one), or mabybe Bioscience's Methoxy TST (it's seems to be on the weak side though). I can't think of too many other wet products off the top of my head that are still readily available.

Kaak

Awards
That's exactly what Dr. D told me to do. The only problem is that it seems that pheravol is sold in 15mg dosages? Is there a knock off of the original that is sold in the 10mg capsules? If I can find phera in 10mg dosages I would probably work my cycle like this:

Week 1: 50mg prostan; 10mg phera
2: 100mg; 10mg
3: 150mg; 20mg
4: 150mg; 20mg
5: 40 tamoxifen citrate
6: 30
7: 20
8: 20

Sound good?

Kaak

Awards
Actually, 30/20/20 would probably be enough for the tamoxifen. I'll probably dose that one based on how much shut down I have.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i feel that that first week would be a waste of time. IMO you need to find the ideal dose quickly. The first few days would be just a safety thing if all went well up the dose to 100mg 20mg. How much do you weigh. 10mg of phera and 50mg zol wont do jack. Depends on your experience tho and size. stats?

Kaak

Awards
Doesn't matter now. I found out why I have so many problems with my back on dry compounds. I have a slightly dislocated vertebrate that is putting severe pressure on the disk. So on a dry compound that sucks all the water out making the problem 10 times worse. Even if I found a way to stack the wet with the dry, since Nolvadex is anti-estrogen too, my PCT would give me the same "drying" effects that prostanozol does by itself. Unless I'm mistaken?