how about liver toxicity

  1. how about liver toxicity


    i am lost, i know akylated product are hard for the liver but what about methylated?

    and what about new product like propadrol or epistane is it as bad for the liver as superdrol or dianabol ?

    thanks in advance


  2. Methyl is an alkyl group; therefore, methylated = alkylated.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       


  3. will need proper cycle supps to protect liver

  4. Quote Originally Posted by blackeyed View Post
    i am lost, i know akylated product are hard for the liver but what about methylated?

    and what about new product like propadrol or epistane is it as bad for the liver as superdrol or dianabol ?

    thanks in advance
    propadrol is not methylated so has very low potential for liver toxicity. You can tell by the chemical name, if there's 17a or 17-methyl in the name, it means it has a methyl molecule bound to it at the 17th position. Correct me if i'm wrong...

  5. Adding a methyl changes the compound completely. What is propadrol?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    looks right, but I would say prop is less toxic than a methyl...I would venture to say that it's still pretty toxic...my guess...
    I wouldn't say any steroid is "good for you". There's some liver toxicity with pretty much any steroid: too much cholesterol is liver toxic. However, a non- 17aa steroid is going to be significantly less.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Muscleaddict View Post
    Adding a methyl changes the compound completely. What is propadrol?
    Propadrol is 3-OHAT with a progestin, the same as in x mass bij generic labz.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    Propadrol is 3-OHAT with a progestin, the same as in x mass bij generic labz.
    Unless I read a mistyped product write-up. The other component is not the same as X-mass.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Unless I read a mistyped product write-up. The other component is not the same as X-mass.
    Sorry, my mistake. I thought is was 13-ethyl-3-methoxygona-diene-17-one

    but it's 12-ethyl-3-methoxygona-diene

    There's actually a very interesting thread about this right here: Exploring:New anabolic: MAX LMG --> Propadrol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    Sorry, my mistake. I thought is was 13-ethyl-3-methoxygona-diene-17-one

    but it's 12-ethyl-3-methoxygona-diene

    There's actually a very interesting thread about this right here: Exploring:New anabolic: MAX LMG --> Propadrol
    Read the 23rd post in that thread. It'll give you the structural differences between the two.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How liver toxic is nolvadex??
    By vidapreta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. How LIVER-toxic is Furazadrol (non methyl)
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 10:46 PM
  4. How about norandrostenediol powder?
    By khafra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:51 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in