6 oxo powder in absolution??
- 03-11-2007, 05:35 PM
- 03-11-2007, 09:07 PM
In the right dosage, it would reduce estrogen whould would help nipple puffiness if it were estrogen related. The rise in testosterone may help reduce fat in that area in combination with the right diet and training.
- 03-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Dont foget that ergopharm made a product like Skulpt, which was supposidly sub-q, so the 6-oxo went directly to the affected area. It might be the difference between systemic and localized targeting. just a thought...My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
03-13-2007, 01:11 AM
so u saying it would work?? How much should I put in, and just because it is added to the transdermal, does that mean it will be absorbed??
03-13-2007, 11:20 AM
My experience with topical fat burners, or any product that claims 'localized delivery' has been less than positive. My guess is that you'd benefit from lower systemic estrogen levels, not so much a reduction of fat in a specific area.
Everyone is different though, it might work for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sldge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-12-2005, 09:38 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2005, 02:31 AM
- By XxCrisisxX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2004, 02:48 AM
- By RobInKuwait in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2004, 05:59 AM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:41 AM