O, libido, where art thou?

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Hey fellas, first of all I am NOT doing any AAS, but I figured this would be the best place to ask.

My libido has recently diminished greatly and I am not sure why this is happening.

One theory put forward was that all my free testosterone was being taken up by the androgen receptors in the muscles in response to my incredibly intense workouts.

I am not taking any medication or testostrone affectings supplements (unless you want to count ZMA, which as all literature suggests is useless - I just take it for the extra magnesium and zinc).

Any help and advice would be much appreciated. Cheers!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey fellas, first of all I am NOT doing any anabolic steroids, but I figured this would be the best place to ask.

My libido has recently diminished greatly and I am not sure why this is happening.

One theory put forward was that all my free testosterone was being taken up by the androgen receptors in the muscles in response to my incredibly intense workouts.

I am not taking any medication or testostrone affectings supplements (unless you want to count ZMA, which as all literature suggests is useless - I just take it for the extra magnesium and zinc).

Any help and advice would be much appreciated. Cheers!
Need some history.

Have you done any cycles prior, if so what?
What are your stats?
Do you do cardio?
How do you feel throughout the day, lethargic?
When did this start happening?
What type of job do you do? (High Tempo, Stress)

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Try some trib and sarsaparilla root (sp). There is some other good products out there too, these are just two simple easy to find ones I came up with off the top of my head. BBing.com has a product out (I'm sure you can find it anywhere that's where I found it for a decent price last) that has trib and 3-4 other libido boosting herbs and compounds in it that worked great for me. If I can recall the name or find my old bottle I'll post it up for you.

Of course, you can always run a PCT protocol and see if these reboots anything for you; if you think your experiencing symptoms from previous cycle experience that is. If this be the case, HCG might be of some help as well. Just a thought.

Sorry to jumping to conclusion without knowing your history as DA as asked you to describe. It's important we know those details, so please update us.

Sprt

FOODzilla

FOODzilla

Awards
Your history and diet are going to be the deciding factors that'll get you an answer (or suggestions).

Check diet: are you cutting cals? dropping your fats and/or lots of cardio can decrease libido.

Supplements: if diet is in check, Diesel Test 2010 will do the trick. Theres blood tests on this board to prove its effectiveness.

Also consider whats going on in your life, stress, work, school, etc all have a huge impact on your body and libido.

Good luck bro. may the libido be with you.