Advice from the experienced users re: h-drol, and superdrol

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
Ive got a 90 tablet bottle of LG masterdrol, and a 60 tablet bottle of Fast Action H-Drol. My trainer says to do a superdrol, M-1t stack but I just cant do it after reading the good advice on AM and weeks of research.

Im wondering, if taking each seperately for a 4 week cycle which would be the best for me? Is 4 weeks a good time frame? And should I stack something else with either? (first PH cycle)

Im 6'3", 205 lbs, 17 %BF (been bulking) so Im looking to cut and make great strength and size gains. My chest needs size and my stomach needs the opposite (abs only bulge after workout).

Johnny

fishman197

Awards

You're right, your trainer is nuts. There is no reason, IMO, to stack anything with these compounds, except maybe Zol.

Superdrol: gave me huge strength and weight gains right from day 2 and enhanced my mood. It increased my waist size though and gave me crazy lower back pumps. I personally wouldn't use this compound longer than 3 weeks and wouldn't use it for my first cycle.

Halodrol: gave me gains after about day 5 in strength and weight. It "cut" me up better than superdrol. I had less sides compared with superdrol. I ran it for about 4 weeks and gained ~10lbs. I wouldn't run it longer than 4 weeks, even though some would say it's okay. I'd go with Halodrol over Superdrol for your first cycle, as it had less sides (at least for me) and made me more "cut", which is what you're looking for, and fire your trainer.

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
and made me more "cut", which is what you're looking for, and fire your trainer.
haha, I hear ya however he did have a great superdrol/mass tabs cycle but hes much bigger and much more experienced

Thanks for the detailed response, and more advice will be much appreciated fellas.

And what do you think about a h-drol/zol cycle?

fishman197

Awards

Many would say Zol only for a fist cycle, but I've never seen blood work post a Zol only cycle. In the logs I did read, Zol did not appear to be effective alone.

If you start out with Halo and Zol, and start having bad sides (eg, severe depression, severe acne, high BP) you won't know which compound is causing the sides. So, I'd say stick with one. Most of the Halo blood work I have looked at hasn't been too bad (relatively speaking).

I would get blood work pre cycle to ensure you don't have any pre-existing conditions. I can only imagine the damage that would be done if someone had a pre-existing liver condition, such as Hep, and starting taking an Oral.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Your trainer is an idiot.....telling someone to stack Superdrol and M1T is foolish....telling someone to do this on their very first cycle is manslaughter.

If you're going to take such a compound, start with one. Halodrol appears to have better user feedback vis-a-vis gains to sides ratio.

Get a different trainer.

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
Your trainer is an idiot.....telling someone to stack Superdrol and M1T is foolish....telling someone to do this on their very first cycle is manslaughter.

If you're going to take such a compound, start with one. Halodrol appears to have better user feedback vis-a-vis gains to sides ratio.

Get a different trainer.
Out of curiosity, do we know anyone who has tried this stack or is it speculation that this is stupid? Granted, its a credible assumption, but Im just curious.

When I google superdrol, the lg site says to stack it with 1-P

"Where Methyl-1-P gives steady gains, Methyl Masterdrol will give you explosive gains in size and strength, so some of you will want to stack the two to front load your cycle and continue to use M1P to keep growing. You will want to take anywhere between 2 and 3 capsules a day of Methyl Masterdrol along with 3-6 capsules of Methyl-1-P. Stacking Methyl-1-P and Methyl Masterdrol has been shown in the literature to provide an additive effect for muscle growth"

Any comments on the 1-P?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity, do we know anyone who has tried this stack or is it speculation that this is stupid? Granted, its a credible assumption, but Im just curious.

"Where Methyl-1-P gives steady gains, Methyl Masterdrol will give you explosive gains in size and strength, so some of you will want to stack the two to front load your cycle and continue to use M1P to keep growing. You will want to take anywhere between 2 and 3 capsules a day of Methyl Masterdrol along with 3-6 capsules of Methyl-1-P. Stacking Methyl-1-P and Methyl Masterdrol has been shown in the literature to provide an additive effect for muscle growth"

Any comments on the 1-P?
Look its one thing to ignore someone like my ignorant ass when I tell you its stupid. How about you take the advise of yeahright, and NOT DO IT... and move on to a different trainer? Someone who will bring you up to speed on nutrition and exercise science. Give Bobo a go. Leave the anabolics alone till you do a year of reading, and researching. Cause you if follow the advise of you dumb ass trainer, sooner or later your going to end up on a morticians table... and they dont give a SHlT what you look like.

Adams

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
Look its one thing to ignore someone like my ignorant ass when I tell you its stupid. How about you take the advise of yeahright, and NOT DO IT... and move on to a different trainer? Someone who will bring you up to speed on nutrition and exercise science. Give Bobo a go. Leave the anabolics alone till you do a year of reading, and researching. Cause you if follow the advise of you dumb ass trainer, sooner or later your going to end up on a morticians table... and they dont give a SHlT what you look like.

Adams
No I feel ya bro, Im just curious out of pure um... curiosity.

I dont plan on stacking, but that doesnt discount the fact Im curious for more 1st hand knowledge.

I greatly appreciate ANY comment and advice, thats what Im here for. I can learn a ton from AM, and I definitely have already.

Johnny

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Any comments on the 1-P?
Methyl masterdrol is the real deal It is a powerful steroid. It will cause increased glycogen storage and muscle growth. It will also cause your blood lipids to go to hell (HDL plunges into the single digits are not unheard of) and elevated liver enzymes. Your HPTA will shut down and some people seem to experience delayed onset gyno (though the purported mechanism of this is debated and may just be a correlation and not related to any actual causation).

M1P is a progestin. It would probably be reasonably safe to stack with MM. However, user feedback is pretty conclusive that M1P is utterly ineffective. There are other progestins which have documented anabolic activity (MAX LMG for example) but M1P appears to have been a total bust.

M1T is an extremely powerful steroid (illegal now) which is also extrmely toxic. Complete HPTA shutdown occurs within days of ingesting it, liver enzymes spike and blood lipids go to hell. M1T is extremely effective at what it is supposed to do but most people who used the product (and got bloodwork) have concluded that the sides to gains ratio is not worth it.

Stacking MM and M1T as your trainer suggested is a quick ticket to the liver transplant list IMHO.

If you're going to take such substances, you really need to think about what you're trying to achieve. Diet and training are paramount. These substances exert very powerful effects upon the body (some desired, some undesired). When a trainer starts suggesting that a client start gobbling down combinations of these things it's a sign to me that the trainer is looking for shortcuts. A serious trainer MIGHT advise a client on carefully using these substances but only as part of a comprehensive plan designed to help the client achieve his goals. Your trainer sounds like a bozo. He doesn't sound like he's focussing upon your wants and needs.

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
Methyl masterdrol is the real deal It is a powerful steroid. It will cause increased glycogen storage and muscle growth. It will also cause your blood lipids to go to hell (HDL plunges into the single digits are not unheard of) and elevated liver enzymes. Your HPTA will shut down and some people seem to experience delayed onset gyno (though the purported mechanism of this is debated and may just be a correlation and not related to any actual causation).

M1P is a progestin. It would probably be reasonably safe to stack with MM. However, user feedback is pretty conclusive that M1P is utterly ineffective. There are other progestins which have documented anabolic activity (MAX LMG for example) but M1P appears to have been a total bust.

M1T is an extremely powerful steroid (illegal now) which is also extrmely toxic. Complete HPTA shutdown occurs within days of ingesting it, liver enzymes spike and blood lipids go to hell. M1T is extremely effective at what it is supposed to do but most people who used the product (and got bloodwork) have concluded that the sides to gains ratio is not worth it.

Stacking MM and M1T as your trainer suggested is a quick ticket to the liver transplant list IMHO.

If you're going to take such substances, you really need to think about what you're trying to achieve. Diet and training are paramount. These substances exert very powerful effects upon the body (some desired, some undesired). When a trainer starts suggesting that a client start gobbling down combinations of these things it's a sign to me that the trainer is looking for shortcuts. A serious trainer MIGHT advise a client on carefully using these substances but only as part of a comprehensive plan designed to help the client achieve his goals. Your trainer sounds like a bozo. He doesn't sound like he's focussing upon your wants and needs.
If you were training me, would you give me h-drol by itself or with something like zol?

Thanks again for your input, great stuff! :box: :type:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If you were training me, would you give me h-drol by itself or with something like zol?

Thanks again for your input, great stuff! :box: :type:
I'm not a trainer and my guess is that the trainers who are on this board would advise you to avoid such substances alltogether until you had genetically maxed out.....and for whatever reason needed to build even more muscle.

Nonetheless, if you were going to take such a substance, my advice would be to start with one and see how your body reacts. You could stack products in later cycles once you had some experience and could gauge the changes in your body. Of the products you mentioned, halodrol would be the best choice. Zol is great but not as a stand-alone. At some later point, halodrol and zol would make a fine stack.

But, think about it first. These aren't magic. They have good and bad effects. This is a serious decision.

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
They have good and bad effects. This is a serious decision.

I get the impression the pro hormones are harsher than the injectables!

Thanks again for the feedback, I think Im gonna return the superdrol and 1-T for sure