First Test Cycle...how It Look?

evs

Awards
sup everbody...been researchin for quite sum time now, cant wait to use the real deal holyfield...im 5'8...180ish, 21yrs, low body fat, dunno the percentage but i have abs, diets relatively clean, 4/5 meals a day...protein/complex carbs, been that way for over 6 months now, stay hydrated 24/7..picked up a dumbell at 12, starting training seriously for the past 6, taken the occassional weeks off...known to watch Arnolds Pumping Iron 2/3 times a day when i first got it haha...so yea im a meat head...anywayz befor you guys get tired of me blabing on...my first cycle is gunna look like this...

12 week Test E cycle
250mg-mon..250mg-thurs = 500mg a week
HCG-250IU or less..twice a week..sat/wens..weeks-1/11
Arimidex-.25 ED weeks 3/4-12 (depending on bloat)
post cycle therapy: toremifene-weeks 14-18
120mg days 1-3/4
90mg days 4-14
60mg days 15-21
30mg days 22-28....any objections??? Thanx.

jvb20

Awards
it don look bad but i think if you just up you caleries and eat 6-7 meals a day you could gain alot more weight natural.... but i think u could switch the arimedex to eod.. bump for more info though

sup everbody...been researchin for quite sum time now, cant wait to use the real deal holyfield...im 5'8...180ish, 21yrs, low body fat, dunno the percentage but i have abs, diets relatively clean, 4/5 meals a day...protein/complex carbs, been that way for over 6 months now, stay hydrated 24/7..picked up a dumbell at 12, starting training seriously for the past 6, taken the occassional weeks off...known to watch Arnolds Pumping Iron 2/3 times a day when i first got it haha...so yea im a meat head...anywayz befor you guys get tired of me blabing on...my first cycle is gunna look like this...

12 week Test E cycle
250mg-mon..250mg-thurs = 500mg a week
HCG-250IU or less..twice a week..sat/wens..weeks-1/11
Arimidex-.25 ED weeks 3/4-12 (depending on bloat)
post cycle therapy: toremifene-weeks 14-18
120mg days 1-3/4
90mg days 4-14
60mg days 15-21
30mg days 22-28....any objections??? Thanx.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
if you are going to run a cycle...id say it looks good. make sure you research injections and rotate sites.

I agree with the above about eating more meals but its not always easy to do. Are you sure you are eating enough?

evs

Awards
yea, i eat pretty much every 3 hours, im not worried bout my cal intake...for injections im considering, delt and glute, draw with a 22 and inject with 25 1 1/2''