Injury while on PP cycle

KTL

Awards
Just wanted to see what everyone else thought of my scenerio here. I am on the verge of starting week 3 of a 1st time ever PH cycle and PP is the flavour of choice. Im currently at 30mgs at the time and unfortunately a couple of days ago I injured my right trap. The pain extends from the posterior delt down the spine to the mid back level. It started out as a dull ache and turned into a rather painfull injury to the point where it makes turning my head a big chore. So the question is, do I keep going with the cyle expecting the injury to heal up in a few days or do I stop and start my post cycle therapy? Ive technically only missed 3 days in the gym so far so its not that bad....YET. At what point do I throw in the towel? Any one been in my predicament before?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd go see a chiropractor first. It may very well be a pinched nerve and if the chiro can fix it you'll be good to go after a day or so and some ice.

If it's a truly debilitating injury..yeah, you might want to bag it and save your PP for a later date.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'd go see a chiropractor first. It may very well be a pinched nerve and if the chiro can fix it you'll be good to go after a day or so and some ice.

If it's a truly debilitating injury..yeah, you might want to bag it and save your PP for a later date.
I agree. Save the goods till your 90 - 100%