back pain superdrol

spike88

Awards
during my last cycle of superdrol, i experienced extreme back pain, especially lower back pain, i was taking 30mg a day. I am, however, considering another cycle. Was my dosage to high? Should I stick with 20mg a day? My last cycle came with great results, but at times my back hurt so much I couldnt bear to workout.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
What supporting supps were you taking with it?

If it was your lower back, it could possibly be your liver that was hurting and not your back if you werent taking the right precautions.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Taurine helps with back pumps, as does eating a bunch of bananas. I would have started at 10mgs and worked my way up to assess the side effects.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it was most likely your kidneys! DRINK, DRINK, DRINK! lots or water and the points made above, too!

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i agree drink water, but superdrol is known for its crazy pumps. Taurine always helps me with it..

fishman197

Awards

I'm around 200lbs and 20mgs was plenty for me. In fact, I probably could have got by with 10mgs. At 20mgs, I thought my lower back muscles were going to rip out of my back and fly away, but the gains and enhanced mood were worth the pain.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
i agree drink water, but superdrol is known for its crazy pumps. Taurine always helps me with it..
man your avatar is insane

Also I have experienced the superdrol lower back pumps, everyone has given good advice, lots of water, taurine and bananas will all help, also when it gets really bad take some ibuprofen

fishman197

Awards
Repy

man your avatar is insane

Also I have experienced the superdrol lower back pumps, everyone has given good advice, lots of water, taurine and bananas will all help, also when it gets really bad take some ibuprofen
IMO, I would not take Ibuprofen on Superdrol. It can raise blood-pressure, and still does effect the liver--not to the degree of Tylenol though.

Tunasandwich

Awards
Taurine and bannanas will get rid of that + Lotta water also

BigTom

Awards
They are BACK PUMPS.

You are suffering from back pumps. It's a side from some steroids.
It's not your liver. Unless your POOP is tan, like peanut butter and your eyes are yellow.
Your liver is located under your right rib cage in FRONT.

It's not your Kidneys unless your piss is brown. The pain would be more to the sides.

If you lower back hurts right above your belt line, a few inches east or west of center, like you've been picking cotton for a week, and hurts when you load the dishwasher, you have back pumps. :aargh:

Water, potassium, taurine, lay on your back between sets...
They are a nuisance, but it's part of the plan.
I get them from superdrol, Dbol, Tbol, and Drol. Your dose of 20 is good, IMO.

Last edited:

Tunasandwich

Awards
You are suffering from back pumps. It's a side from some steroids.
It's not your liver. Unless your POOP is tan, like peanut butter and your eyes are yellow.
Your liver is located under your right rib cage in FRONT.

It's not your Kidneys unless your piss is brown. The pain would be more to the sides.

If you lower back hurts right above your belt line, a few inches east or west of center, like you've been picking cotton for a week, and hurts when you load the dishwasher, you have back pumps. :aargh:

Water, potassium, taurine, lay on your back between sets...
They are a nuisance, but it's part of the plan.
I get them from superdrol, Dbol, Tbol, and Drol. Your dose of 20 is good, IMO.
Great post bigtom!!! thank you