New clones...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't tihnk I can reference that actual company but i picked up a bottle of HaloT400.... an HDROL-25mg/cap, and trenaplex-20mg/cap stack. Serving 2 caps. Quantity 60 caps/bottle. I only know of one company selling this....anybody know anything about this specific company they also make HaloMass, and Trenaplex...if that helps. Thanks guys.....I went ahead and got a trenaplex, and a HaloT-400

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't heard too much about these guys, but I have only seen them on a couple of big well known storefronts (if that says anything...). Hopefully you paid $36 for the HaloT400 and not $52.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got it at cheap price....pretty excited to try it though on aget hard add mass cycle...not for a while though.....Right now I am considering a crazy crazy thing.....like running TST @ around 18-24mgs.....incremental of course possibly along side 6mg of TRN, and 150mg Zol....any thoughts.....anyone...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many orals at once...save one for later...the whole megadosing of TST is a little sketchy IMO. I'm not sure what the upper limits will be, but I do know that the bottle only suggests 6mg per day. Somebody is bound to megadose it sooner or later though...I would wait until after then to try it, if at all.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well like I said it was a crazy idea...i ran the tst upwards of 12mgs last time..and I remember one of the reputable members saying he felt that this could be mega dosed for some noticable results....I have so many pro-st at this point making a cycle is just frustration, halo-t400, trenaplex, mega-trn, propadrol, mega-zol, winztrol, methyl-vol, methoxy-tst, hmax, pmax, ...the list goes on....anyways...just thowing around some ideas...and on the too many orals thing...there are no methyls involed and I have experience with all three compounds...oh well...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha Ha....I appreciate the joke...However yes, I am gonna do that before bed....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ummm...the proposed cycle I was incinuating was 6mg-trn/150mg-zol/12-24mg tst...not a REAL cycle ..just a CRAZY idea....I honestly think that my next cycle will be OXYGUNO solo...I am amazed at what I am reading....I REALLY need to see a log on this monster......but if I dont find anything that I am looking for then my next cycle will be Methyl -vol and mega-zol. 10-30mg and 150mg respectfully. I cant wait. The TST is making me crazy...someone please run a mega dose of TST...........sounds amazing...I may still do it.....

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I misread....... You're on your own for this one bro.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id like to see a propadrol-megazol cut out of that list. If cutting is on your agenda that is.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes cutting is on my list...but..I am on a ripped tabs t3 cycle right now to cut...sooo.....I dont really know whats next for sure. I havent read a ton about peoples results with propadrol...I read good logs but i ghout people said they would like it for a lean bulk...dont know Ill keep it in mind....all I can think about is getting some OXYGUNO....mmuuuuaaahahahaha

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Depending on whether I get selected as a tester for NP or not...I will start a propadrol/zol cycle in a week. If i get selected itll be postponed until I'm through with thier testing.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im looking at running 60mg Propadrol/150mg Zol ED. Goals will be around 10 lean pounds and lots of strength...I may consider increasing the Zol to upwards of 300mg/ED. I've seen some awesome logs of mega dose Zol seeming very similar to actual winny. PCT will be clomid/150/100/50 by week, fenugreek, trione@600mg/ED, Maca, Lycopene, and some sort of natty test booster...probably diesel test...

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
What do you guys think about a Supedrol/Propadrol stack. From what I hear from other Propadrol users it leans them out with good muscle definition. But it claims to be a lean Bulker comparable to Test.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think about a Supedrol/Propadrol stack. From what I hear from other Propadrol users it leans them out with good muscle definition. But it claims to be a lean Bulker comparable to Test.
could be a hit but i would stay on the low side with the sdrol maybe 10mg for 2 weeks then 20mg after that i dont like the harshness of sdrol to be stacked personally even if propadrol is non 17aa. I would use more pdrol and less sdrol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im looking at running 60mg Propadrol/150mg Zol ED. Goals will be around 10 lean pounds and lots of strength...I may consider increasing the Zol to upwards of 300mg/ED. I've seen some awesome logs of mega dose Zol seeming very similar to actual winny. post cycle therapy will be clomid/150/100/50 by week, fenugreek, trione@600mg/ED, Maca, Lycopene, and some sort of natty test booster...probably diesel test...
looks interesting....i would like to see the results of that. I am also going to mega dose zol when i ever get aroud to using it, right now im too lean.

I like the PCT but im not familiar with lycopene in PCT, what is it for?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There have been studies saying that lycopene may contribute to male fertility....figured it was worth it...its cheap...oh..and I tihnk its good antioxidant ....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
changed my mind...I am gonna pulse SD/zol @ 30/300 3xweek for 4 weeks. As soon as I get done testing for a WMS type product for NP...Ill start a log when Im done with that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 32
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10