Anyone cycled Oxyguno?

1. Banned
    Answers

Anyone cycled Oxyguno?

I've been periodically checking the boards for new info about oxyguno and if anyone has tried it yet. I'm turning up nothing. Has anyone? I'd like to know the results.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Test...you gotta make a log...after all that discussion about this I bet everyone is dying to see one..
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Test...you gotta make a log...after all that discussion about this I bet everyone is dying to see one..
    yes please do, I know I am!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

either way, everyone is going to bowing down u lol
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grantr View Post
    I've been periodically checking the boards for new info about oxyguno and if anyone has tried it yet. I'm turning up nothing. Has anyone? I'd like to know the results.
    I don't believe it's been out long enough for anyone to have run a cycle of it yet.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    i know i know...I am actually 10 days in on a havoc cycle...I don't know what to do...finish this cycle (plan was to go until March 31)...wait a while...stop this cycle immediately, go post cycle therapy and recover then run oxyguno solo...or go for gold and just throw some oxyguno in there...I am no stranger to how havoc affects me...I have run a two week cycle of it before this one...I'd say it is so far an average of about .4 of a pound gain a day...I'm miticulous when it comes to tracking weight gain...I have it down to a science...lol...I know everyone's dyin to see oxyguno solo so...I am not sure what to do at this moment...got some advice?...
    You don't always gain as much with the 2nd run of a compound...I'd just wait, personally...

I'm sure there will be others starting logs soon enough.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

either way, a oxyguno log will be one interesting read
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I have some on the way as well. I probably wont make a complete log, but I'll definitely give you guys an update.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

What are you guys going to be doing for dosing?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    What are you guys going to be doing for dosing?
    personally i'd go 1st week at 1 tab a day, 2nd week at 2 tabs a day and weeks 3 & 4 at 3 tabs a day but its all unknown territory on this one, best to play it as safe as possible and gauge dosage depending on how you feel once on cycle

label info below

Oxyguno (4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione)
    100 tabs/7.5 mg per tab

Directions:
    Again, like with HEMAGUNO, less is really more. OXYGUNO should be dosed at a maximum of 3 tablets per day, with many users reporting exceptional results at even lower doses. As with all products — especially those in this category — it is very important, and absolutely necessary, to fully read the instructions and follow them completely.

OXYGUNO is possibly the most amazing addition to the nutritional prosteroidal market ever. It is the name brand of the active ingredient, 4-chloro-17 -methyl-etioallochol- 4-ene-17 -ol-3,11-dione and comes in 0.0075g (7.5mg) tablets. OXYGUNO possesses the absolute highest A:A Ratio (also known as Q Factor) of any known prosteroid. It is approximately 7x as myotrophic as testosterone but with only 12% of the undesirable side effects!1 .

OXYGUNO has an amazing "myotrophic inducing profile" that is even superior to our other product HEMAGUNO. And when compared to other products currently on the market, it is immediately clear that OXYGUNO is vastly superior on a milligram-per-milligram basis.

i think any decent feedback on this one from general population is still 3-4 weeks away
    Last edited by b unit; 03-14-2007 at 05:03 PM. Reason: left off a quote
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

are you running it solo?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    are you running it solo?
    if you're asking me due to my post above which was hypothetical BTW - not actually running it at this stage - i would run it solo as it would be the best way to gauge results and if it's as awesome as all the hype is saying, there would be no need to run it with anything else anyway
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    if you're asking me due to my post above which was hypothetical BTW - not actually running it at this stage - i would run it solo as it would be the best way to gauge results and if it's as awesome as all the hype is saying, there would be no need to run it with anything else anyway
    sorry i should've been more specific. my question is for testosteront. yea there is a ton of hype for this one...i hope it proves somewhat true
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can anyone help me with a cycle?
    By Ziv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 10:43 AM
  2. Here's my upcoming cycle... input, anyone?
    By bionicBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 05:22 PM
  3. has anyone used clen with a ph cycle?
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 08:32 AM
  4. To anyone who has finished a cycle
    By goldylight in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 12:01 PM
  5. Anyone here been on/now on an HST cycle?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:50 AM