Testicular Shrinkage on SD

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Testicular Shrinkage on SD

Dunno if its the cold weather or just my imagination, but my testicles feel/look a little smaller than usual. Is this expected after 3 days of Superdrol (clone) or should I be worried about it? Will it return to normal after pct?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%

Yes, testicular atrophy and shutdown are to be expected with the use of AAS. Just because SD was legal, does not make it different in that regard. As a matter of fact SD has the potential for some horrible sides depending on the user. Hopefully you have a good serm ready for pct.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Its normal since youve intriduced an anobolic (steroid) into your system.They will return IF you have a proper pct protocol in order.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

if i had to stop early, i.e after 3 days, 2 days x 10mg, and 1 day at 20mg.....what pct would i need to do...or would trib be enough since its only been 3 days
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I would follow your SAME PCT that you planned on when you started your cycle! ESPECIALLY if you are already shutdown/shrunk!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

well thats the thing...i'm not sure if i do have shrinkage, i think its just in my mind. Regarding shutdown, i don't think i have been shutdown as I can get an erection no problem...
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Luke667 View Post
    well thats the thing...i'm not sure if i do have shrinkage, i think its just in my mind. Regarding shutdown, i don't think i have been shutdown as I can get an erection no problem...
    That means nothing
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.68%

erection has nothing to do with shutdown....
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

so you think i should still run a full 3 week 60-40/20/20 nolva pct?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.68%

is shrinking testicels the only reason you were going to quit? are there other reasons?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

to be honest, i reckon the testicle shrinkage is mainly psychological, or very minimal. The reason i wanna quit is because i got a bad panic attack, to which i can only attribute to the methyl drol in my system. My emotions were running wild and it just didn't feel right what so ever.

don't think its worth risking to continue..
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.68%

certainly doesn't sound like it if you contribute it to the drol.......

atleast you knew enough to quit.....ALWAYS listen to your body!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

ye thats the thing...if it didn't feel right, then it prob wasn't right, and i think i did right to stop it before causing any irreversible damage..
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Luke667 View Post
    The reason i wanna quit is because i got a bad panic attack, to which i can only attribute to the methyl drol in my system. My emotions were running wild and it just didn't feel right what so ever.

don't think its worth risking to continue..

It probably is because of the methyl drol in your system bro. I have used SD twice and both times I have had some emotional sides. SD is a badass compound but it is not the easyest to run, in my experience.
  15. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

hey Luke I agree with Macedaddy,,unless you are 100% sure of what your doing DON'T do it!!! You don't want to screw up your body man.....I would gather more info then make an educated decision.....I really don't think 3 days is gonna do sh!t to your boys.Full post for three days of an oral seems to be a bit of an overkill!! Good luck bro
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

Very typical experience if you ran superdrol by itself. According to my doctor and supp guys, its never a good idea to run superdrol on its own because of the MAJOR side effects.

My supp guy and the dozens of trainers that work at his gym always stack superdrol to counter all the sides like, PANIC attacks, hypertension, hair loss, flu like symptoms, etc etc

Just like most wouldnt take winstrol on its own, its not safe to take superdrol without some aids, a great supp cycle, and some top shelf liver helper

Oral pro hormone steroids are still new, so we're learning
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%

It really doesnt sound like you had a PCT planned at all. Were you planning on running a SERM? If you werent planning on running a proper PCT (Nolva,Clomid,Torm) then I would stop anyways.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    It really doesnt sound like you had a post cycle therapy planned at all. Were you planning on running a SERM? If you werent planning on running a proper PCT (Nolva,Clomid,Torm) then I would stop anyways.
    ding, ding, ding! WE HAVE A WINNER!

I was trying to get to that conclusion myself but didn't want to call him out on it!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

erm...i had a pct planned with nolva yes...so u're wrong on that one...
  20. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHads View Post
    Very typical experience if you ran superdrol by itself. According to my doctor and supp guys, its never a good idea to run superdrol on its own because of the MAJOR side effects.

My supp guy and the dozens of trainers that work at his gym always stack superdrol to counter all the sides like, PANIC attacks, hypertension, hair loss, flu like symptoms, etc etc

Just like most wouldnt take winstrol on its own, its not safe to take superdrol without some aids, a great supp cycle, and some top shelf liver helper

What exactly did the say to stack with it? like test or something,or do you mainly mean stack it with support sups?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

I hate posts like this.. Sorry to vent- but honestly, if you are that serious about bodybuilding or strength training that you are taking AAS, you should expect sides and know ahead of time that there are obstacles and effects that won't be pleasurable that need to be dealt with.

If you are serious enough about gaining muscle, you should opt to deal with these sides that are understood as being common. That being said, you should also know if a side is uncommon, and in that case I would obviously advise stopping the cycle.

Basically, I just don't think you were ready in the first place
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    What exactly did the say to stack with it? like test or something,or do you mainly mean stack it with support sups?
    My trainer stacked superdrol with mass tabs, and the majority of others at my gym stack superdrol with M-1T for better results and less sides. Superdrol all by itself apparently makes you super lethargic, depleted and f's with your hormone levels a lot more if you dont stack it.

Most people are super scared to stack oral hormones because of the side effects superdrol has on its own. And I was one of them, but now I know dozens of people on person who tell me otherwise. My lifting partner is currently stacking superdrol with fast action h-drol and hes having amazing results! Super dry gains, and les sides than leaving superdrol all by itself to do damage

Just my .02

Im actually on the fence, because Im scared to take more than superdrol because of the fearful posts on AM. But on the other hand all my friends tell me otherwise, and their lack of side effects and HUGE gains are making me wonder.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My trainer stacked superdrol with mass tabs, and the majority of others at my gym stack superdrol with M-1T for better results and less sides. Superdrol all by itself apparently makes you super lethargic, depleted and f's with your hormone levels a lot more if you dont stack it.

Most people are super scared to stack oral hormones because of the side effects superdrol has on its own. And I was one of them, but now I know dozens of people on person who tell me otherwise. My lifting partner is currently stacking superdrol with fast action h-drol and hes having amazing results! Super dry gains, and les sides than leaving superdrol all by itself to do damage

Just my .02

Im actually on the fence, because Im scared to take more than superdrol because of the fearful posts on AM. But on the other hand all my friends tell me otherwise, and their lack of side effects and HUGE gains are making me wonder.
    OH MY LORD... Drol, and M1T together??? Where ever you know these people from... LEAVE. There is so much mis information there.. I dont even want to start.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    OH MY LORD... Drol, and M1T together??? Where ever you know these people from... LEAVE. There is so much mis information there.. I dont even want to start.

Adams
    Thats the usual response on AM.

Thats why Im skittish about ever trying it. Then on the flip side, they will plead til the end that you CANNOT take superdrol all by itself, or else you will severely suffer. And they have the guns and gains to show for it... but of course, you cant see their insides. But when they say they have no sides with a stack, and terrible sides with super by itself, what does that mean?

I dunno
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Thats the usual response on AM.

Thats why Im skittish about ever trying it. Then on the flip side, they will plead til the end that you CANNOT take superdrol all by itself, or else you will severely suffer. And they have the guns and gains to show for it... but of course, you cant see their insides. But when they say they have no sides with a stack, and terrible sides with super by itself, what does that mean?

I dunno
    M1T, and drol are both VERY POTENT Methyls.... HARD on your liver. Also BOTH make you feel like ****. Stacking them would be bottom line retarded. Drol, in my opinion is best left alone, if you are going the legal route... if you are also doing real gear.. you cannot beat strait test to keep you feeling your best.

As for big guns.... doesnt mean they are in ANY WAY shape or form smart about what they are doing.

Just read a bit more here.. you will surpass them... and cleanly.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.86%

How old are you ? Also, what do you guys think would be a good stack for this guy with Superdrol.... Epistane?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    How old are you ? Also, what do you guys think would be a good stack for this guy with Superdrol.... Epistane?
    Dont go Methylated. Damn I miss the days of 4AD.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.68%

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    I hate posts like this.. Sorry to vent- but honestly, if you are that serious about bodybuilding or strength training that you are taking anabolic steroids, you should expect sides and know ahead of time that there are obstacles and effects that won't be pleasurable that need to be dealt with.

If you are serious enough about gaining muscle, you should opt to deal with these sides that are understood as being common. That being said, you should also know if a side is uncommon, and in that case I would obviously advise stopping the cycle.

Basically, I just don't think you were ready in the first place
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sublimejeh again.
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71%

OK...wanna put in my 2 cents and say that whoever is scared of running superdrol alone ...I dont get it...I ran it alone at 20mg for 3 weeks...small sides...insomnia if taken to late in the day....back pumps....and a HUGE appetite....also MASSIVE gains....I also have stacked with zol...that was an amazing stack...16lbs and hard as a rock..thats my recommendation.......good luck
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.86%

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    OK...wanna put in my 2 cents and say that whoever is scared of running superdrol alone ...I dont get it...I ran it alone at 20mg for 3 weeks...small sides...insomnia if taken to late in the day....back pumps....and a HUGE appetite....also MASSIVE gains....I also have stacked with zol...that was an amazing stack...16lbs and hard as a rock..thats my recommendation.......good luck
    How much zol are you stacking with this?
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.09%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Dont go Methylated. Damn I miss the days of 4AD.

Adams
    I totally agree. From the few who I know that have tried it, Superdrol stacked with a transdermal 4AD is the way to go if you're not going to inject test. Actually a friend of mine is planning on doing this exact type of cycle sometime in the next year.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post
    That means nothing
    anything you post means nothing!

espicially after you abandoned your mass tabs log, you've become a complete fraud, never did see any pics

Similar Forum Threads

1. Training While on SD
    By Rhyalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 09:19 PM
  2. + Test time frame on SD
    By deadbolt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 11:07 PM
  3. Hmm... anyone experience this while on SD..?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 02:20 AM
  4. Anyone get diarrhea on SD???
    By jwp888 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 01:36 PM
  5. PCT after 6 weeks on SD, 4ad, 1 test.
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 05:37 PM