novedex xt question

chief85

Awards
hey guys i just finished a month of H-drol. and im curently on my 3rd week of novedex xt. i was wondering are you allowed to drink beer or hard alchol on this. if i didnt take the novedex that day and dranked. could that be fine. thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Novedex is no methylated so I don't think it will be too bad, but then again you should probably just wait until you finish PCT.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I agree finish your pct 1st but your probably going to drink anyway so stick to a couple beers and take your novedex xt before bed. I'm probably going to have 1 or 2 myself nxt weekend due to my fathers 50th bday and I'm finishing up my halodrol-50 cycle with novedex xt also but I'm taking cycle support and perfect cycle to support my liver.

nclifterz71

Awards
as you know drinking will hinder your gains.....not sure why your using novedex xt for a halodrol cycle but...it should be alright if you want to i would make sure to drink a lot of water before I went to bed. I would probably stick to beer.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I've got nolva also just in case and I dont think 2 beers is going to do that much damage.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't drink, but if it can't be avoided just try to limit your intake. H50 seems to be mild, so your liver probably isn't too bad right now, but better safe than sorry. Like Brugalou, are you taking Cycle Support or any other support supps?

as you know drinking will hinder your gains.....not sure why your using novedex xt for a halodrol cycle but...it should be alright if you want to i would make sure to drink a lot of water before I went to bed. I would probably stick to beer.
Why not? Not arguing, just wondering why...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i just finished a month of H-drol. and im curently on my 3rd week of novedex xt. i was wondering are you allowed to drink beer or hard alchol on this. if i didnt take the novedex that day and dranked. could that be fine. thanks
As long as your liver is fine, you should be OK. It isnt recommended. Keep your water intake high. This will be paramount. Try to keep a glass of water per alcohol drink. The very last thing you do that night should be drink a glass of water on an emtpy stomach.

chief85

Awards
sweet im going to tijuana with my friends to go hit up some clubs. so know i can have a few beeers with my friends. thanks for ur help guys