Hormone gurus...need help with GF?

Atlas

Awards
Hey guys, I know a lot of females use small amounts of gear like anavar or very light doses of winny, but what type of legal stuff should a woman use. I was thinking of something like small doses of either......
6-oxo
Oxyguno....supposed to be like a suped up anavar from the people who make Humangano....really wanna find out more about this one
if I could find prostanazol
DHEA
I would assume a pill of epistane would be too strong, but it's androgenic sides shouldn't be a problem from what I read
or some other mild test booster like Novedex XT or Jungle Warfare or

Again the goal is to have a little boost as anavar would have ......any legal products you could recommend for the intended purpose is appreciated.

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the boost needed for?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I know a lot of females use small amounts of gear like anavar or very light doses of winny, but what type of legal stuff should a woman use. I was thinking of something like small doses of either......
6-oxo
if I could find prostanazol
DHEA
I would assume a pill of epistane would be too strong, but it's androgenic sides shouldn't be a problem from what I read
or some other mild test booster like Novedex XT or Jungle Warfare or

Again the goal is to have a little boost as anavar would have ......any legal products you could recommend for the intended purpose is appreciated.
I dont think Prostan, and 6-OXO would be good ideas for a female. Prostan is quite androgenic, which is responsible for the explosive strength gains. And a AI for a female might turn out bad.

Adams

Atlas

Awards
The same reason why people use gear in general, for a boost because gear is not needed at all. Her goals are to harden up and tone....she may want to do a figure show down the road. Her training is going great and the diet has been cleaned up, but something like a legal var would be nice. Just like using Epistane/Havoc, we don't NEED it, but it sure feels F%cking good while on it!

Atlas

Awards
I was thinking that Prostan is winny without the methlyation of the hormone, and I figured a very weak A.I. like 6-oxo wouldn't be that bad at 50-100mgs couldn't crush her estrogen levels that hard.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking that Prostan is winny without the methlyation of the hormone, and I figured a very weak A.I. like 6-oxo wouldn't be that bad at 50-100mgs couldn't crush her estrogen levels that hard.
no it wouldnt crush it that hard... but depending if she is on BC, also I dont think the neg feedback will be beneficial like it is for a male... due to the different hormone makeup.

Adams

Atlas

Awards
Explain more on how it would affect BC, she may be going back on.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Explain more on how it would affect BC, she may be going back on.
Since all BC really is, is a steady dose of E, id be scared OXO negated the effect of BC. I know OXO is an AI, and just binds to the Aromatase Enzyme, not to E itself... but that wouldnt be something I would want to be a test bunny for!!! :D

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more ideas and comments
LOW dose Test
MOHN
ANAVAR
maybe M-TST
MDEIN
LOW 1-4 AD
Low Halodrol

Some of those are legal... some not so much.

Peptides would be a good idea.

Adams

Atlas

Awards
What do some think of for low dose TST, I do have that available.....low dose H50 is hard because it's usually found in caps not tabs and what do you think of 1,4ad as it is usually found in low doses?

Atlas

Awards
I gotta do a lot more research on peptides, wouldn't know where to start for myself, much less her....but if anyone has any good ideas, I will entertain them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do some think of for low dose TST, I do have that available.....low dose H50 is hard because it's usually found in caps not tabs and what do you think of 1,4ad as it is usually found in low doses?
Boldenone is what 1,4 is converted to. The idea here is to find out the conversion rate. I cant remember it off the top of my head. Looks like its tolerable at descent doses in females.

As for TST, that will most likely be testing for yourself... its very weak itself... so finding the right spot shouldnt be to hard.

I believe Promagnon is the same compound at half the dose. So you could try that.

Pulled from the boldenone profile on steroid.com:
The 1-2 double bond that Equipoise has is responsible for many of its characteristics. First of all, it acts to slow aromatization (conversion into estrogen). The best estimate is that it does so at roughly half the rate of testosterone (1). This is the best number I´ve found in studies. Athletes almost never report estrogenic side effects with Equipoise, even when the dose is up to a gram per week. Side effects caused by estrogen include oily skin, acne, and gynocomastia, and as I said, those are usually not found from Equipoise. Virilization (development of male sexual characteristics in women) is almost never seen with this compound, when reasonable doses are used by female athletes. This is one of the few injectable compounds which could be successfully be used by female athletes and bodybuilders, and isn´t often faked.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta do a lot more research on peptides, wouldn't know where to start for myself, much less her....but if anyone has any good ideas, I will entertain them.
Some GH booster is always tolerated well by females. There some good stuff out there that only takes two pins a week. CJC-(Something), take a look around, Im sure you can find it!!!

Adams

Atlas

Awards
Will def look into TST for her and 1,4ad, but....I do have to say TST really isn't that weak, unless it's the Havoc I'm stacking with it, but I feel pumped all the time and strength is going up as well as aggression.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will def look into TST for her and 1,4ad, but....I do have to say TST really isn't that weak, unless it's the Havoc I'm stacking with it, but I feel pumped all the time and strength is going up as well as aggression.
Its most definately the Havoc.

Adams

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would ask the DS people what they think Activate would do to her. It is a great supp, I have just never tested out on females. Might be worth a try.