Hormone gurus...need help with GF?

1. Registered User

Hormone gurus...need help with GF?

Hey guys, I know a lot of females use small amounts of gear like anavar or very light doses of winny, but what type of legal stuff should a woman use. I was thinking of something like small doses of either......
    6-oxo
    Oxyguno....supposed to be like a suped up anavar from the people who make Humangano....really wanna find out more about this one
    if I could find prostanazol
    DHEA
    I would assume a pill of epistane would be too strong, but it's androgenic sides shouldn't be a problem from what I read
    or some other mild test booster like Novedex XT or Jungle Warfare or

Again the goal is to have a little boost as anavar would have ......any legal products you could recommend for the intended purpose is appreciated.
    Last edited by Atlas; 03-08-2007 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Added something.

2. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

What is the boost needed for?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
    Hey guys, I know a lot of females use small amounts of gear like anavar or very light doses of winny, but what type of legal stuff should a woman use. I was thinking of something like small doses of either......
    6-oxo
    if I could find prostanazol
    DHEA
    I would assume a pill of epistane would be too strong, but it's androgenic sides shouldn't be a problem from what I read
    or some other mild test booster like Novedex XT or Jungle Warfare or

Again the goal is to have a little boost as anavar would have ......any legal products you could recommend for the intended purpose is appreciated.
    I dont think Prostan, and 6-OXO would be good ideas for a female. Prostan is quite androgenic, which is responsible for the explosive strength gains. And a AI for a female might turn out bad.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Registered User

The same reason why people use gear in general, for a boost because gear is not needed at all. Her goals are to harden up and tone....she may want to do a figure show down the road. Her training is going great and the diet has been cleaned up, but something like a legal var would be nice. Just like using Epistane/Havoc, we don't NEED it, but it sure feels F%cking good while on it!
  5. Registered User

I was thinking that Prostan is winny without the methlyation of the hormone, and I figured a very weak A.I. like 6-oxo wouldn't be that bad at 50-100mgs couldn't crush her estrogen levels that hard.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I was thinking that Prostan is winny without the methlyation of the hormone, and I figured a very weak A.I. like 6-oxo wouldn't be that bad at 50-100mgs couldn't crush her estrogen levels that hard.
    no it wouldnt crush it that hard... but depending if she is on BC, also I dont think the neg feedback will be beneficial like it is for a male... due to the different hormone makeup.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Registered User

Explain more on how it would affect BC, she may be going back on.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Explain more on how it would affect BC, she may be going back on.
    Since all BC really is, is a steady dose of E, id be scared OXO negated the effect of BC. I know OXO is an AI, and just binds to the Aromatase Enzyme, not to E itself... but that wouldnt be something I would want to be a test bunny for!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

bump for more ideas and comments
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    bump for more ideas and comments
    LOW dose Test
    MOHN
    ANAVAR
    maybe M-TST
    MDEIN
    LOW 1-4 AD
    Low Halodrol

Some of those are legal... some not so much.

Peptides would be a good idea.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. Registered User

What do some think of for low dose TST, I do have that available.....low dose H50 is hard because it's usually found in caps not tabs and what do you think of 1,4ad as it is usually found in low doses?
  12. Registered User

I gotta do a lot more research on peptides, wouldn't know where to start for myself, much less her....but if anyone has any good ideas, I will entertain them.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

What do some think of for low dose TST, I do have that available.....low dose H50 is hard because it's usually found in caps not tabs and what do you think of 1,4ad as it is usually found in low doses?
    Boldenone is what 1,4 is converted to. The idea here is to find out the conversion rate. I cant remember it off the top of my head. Looks like its tolerable at descent doses in females.

As for TST, that will most likely be testing for yourself... its very weak itself... so finding the right spot shouldnt be to hard.

I believe Promagnon is the same compound at half the dose. So you could try that.

Pulled from the boldenone profile on steroid.com:
    The 1-2 double bond that Equipoise has is responsible for many of its characteristics. First of all, it acts to slow aromatization (conversion into estrogen). The best estimate is that it does so at roughly half the rate of testosterone (1). This is the best number Iīve found in studies. Athletes almost never report estrogenic side effects with Equipoise, even when the dose is up to a gram per week. Side effects caused by estrogen include oily skin, acne, and gynocomastia, and as I said, those are usually not found from Equipoise. Virilization (development of male sexual characteristics in women) is almost never seen with this compound, when reasonable doses are used by female athletes. This is one of the few injectable compounds which could be successfully be used by female athletes and bodybuilders, and isnīt often faked.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I gotta do a lot more research on peptides, wouldn't know where to start for myself, much less her....but if anyone has any good ideas, I will entertain them.
    Some GH booster is always tolerated well by females. There some good stuff out there that only takes two pins a week. CJC-(Something), take a look around, Im sure you can find it!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Registered User

Will def look into TST for her and 1,4ad, but....I do have to say TST really isn't that weak, unless it's the Havoc I'm stacking with it, but I feel pumped all the time and strength is going up as well as aggression.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Will def look into TST for her and 1,4ad, but....I do have to say TST really isn't that weak, unless it's the Havoc I'm stacking with it, but I feel pumped all the time and strength is going up as well as aggression.
    Its most definately the Havoc.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  17. Registered User

I would ask the DS people what they think Activate would do to her. It is a great supp, I have just never tested out on females. Might be worth a try.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Help With My Pro Hormone Cycle
    By Eralling in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:16 AM
  2. Need help with a hardcore stack (Non-hormonal)
    By Zues91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:33 PM
  3. Need help with Pro-Hormone Cycle
    By ap18016 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:11 PM
  4. Need help with Pro-Hormone Cycle
    By ap18016 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:26 AM
  5. GF needs help with workout and a fat burner