EPistane or letro for pre-existing gyno

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I have some chest fat that im positive is gyno,when I pinch it it is just hard lumps of bull****. and I want to get rid of it before I do a big cycle should I use epistane or letrozole ??

Motox

Awards
  • Established
anyone? Bueler.................Bueler.......?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if you want to do this before a cycle use Letro and see if it works.

If you want to do it as a cycle use Epistane since Epistane is an anabolic you are actualy ON when using this.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know id do a like a 3 -4 week cycle of epistane im not a complete numbskull lol I just want know which one would work best. Cause ive heard good things about epistane and it would be nice to lose gyno and gain muscle lol then again I wanna run a more potent cycle I think.Thanks mmowry!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I gained 12 lb in 7wks without bloat.Sounds like a potent cycle to me.LOL good luck with your decision!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
hahaha alright thanks again! Itry letro then it s time to get huge on epistane I guess I cant wait t o try this stuff. WHat about epistane with oxyguno?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theres been alot of buzz about OX but til I see some logs from people that have been in the game for quite some time I wouldnt try it.Not saying anything bad I just want to see real word results first.