The old vs. The new

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Ok I just wanna ask a simple question to anybody who has tried 1 AD or 1 test stack, 4 AD when it was aviailible, and could compare it to the now legal prohormones/steriods, like superdrol, trenadrol, bold, m1,4add, epistane, halo, 1,4ad. oxodrol, ect... From anybody's personal experience what would be the best to compare the old prohormones with the new ones! Is there any these days as agressive as 1 test stack by sci fit, or 1 ad?? Please and Thanks!!!

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Comparing 1-test and 4-AD to Superdrol, TRN, epistane, Halodrol, etc. is like comparing apples and oranges to bananas, grapefruits, cherries, and strawberries. Each compound exhibits different benefits and side effects.

The one nice thing about the old PHs like 4AD and 1-test, though, is that they could be used transdermally. The new ones are all orals. Other than that, there are some new compounds that are damn strong (like SD and Epistane), but then again 1-test was potent as well.

Read thoroughly on any specific compound before trying it.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
transdermal 4ad and 1test :cheers:
that was how many older members here at AM popped their anabolic cherry

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
transdermal 4ad and 1test :cheers:
that was how many older members here at AM popped their anabolic cherry
LOL I was one of them :D That 1-Test burned my fvcking eyes because I didn't know I had to keep it off my eyes. The only new age PH's I've tried were Phera-Plex, Mega-TRN, & Mega-ZOL. I was only satisfied with Phera-Plex.