letrozole as a stand alone??

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
recently ive been reading about letrozole as a stand alone to work extremely well in raising natural test by almost 100% and LH levels by 339%.. i found this very interesting.. but it does cause estrogen to go to extremely low levels as the dose gets higher(almost non existence in some cases) which can cause many problems.. i was wondering if anyone has had using letrozole with sucess without the use of steroids and using it as a post cycle therapy.. i am curious how it would do as a stand alone and the muscle increases it has..

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
is this an experiment? have you used any steroids or ph's in the past? I dont see the logic in runnin letro for muscle gains it is very potent and will get rid of all the estrogen wich is hard on the body especially your joints. unless ive missed something about this drug.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
blah i cant post links yet of the site talking about it.. mesomorph said it would be great to use before anabolic steroids as almost a precycle.. and no i havent taken either trying to find other alternatives other than plain old protein and creatine and no crap and such

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
There are so many AI type supps out that are less harsh then letro and will give results that are just as good as far as test boosting goes. A lot of the supps now also have compounds that help to bind up shbg so you will have more free test too which is more important then having high over all test.

Letro is great for on cycle estrogen destruction, but for your purpose I think you have a lot of options that will give you more favorable results if you do some looking.

S

Speedbacker

Awards
A lot of the supps now also have compounds that help to bind up shbg so you will have more free test too which is more important then having high over all test.
Which ones?

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
No its not if you dont want to go the distance start on some creatine,protein+ good diet. Or mass fx anything but that its to little estrogen can be very harmfull read more than one article before you make a decision

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
the diets in check.. and i have all the protein creatine multi glutamine l leuicine fish oil no products etc.. my diet is seriously down to almost the exact calorie.. i understand to try and research more and i know estrogen is essential.. i wasnt probably gonna take it i just thought it was very interesting causing me to do more research on it

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speedbacker--- anything with nettle root extract in it will have a binding affinity with SHBG which will free up your testosterone. And yes, letro is very harsh and almost totally eradicates estrogen. NOT GOOD!!! Try transdermal androstenetrione (6-oxo) instead!!

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
If anything I could see this helping you lower bodyfat. As far as muscle and strength gains they would be minimal at best but definitly not worth the sides. Letro is very good at what it does and i would not mess with it unless i was tryin to get rid of gyno and thats just about the only reason why i'd use it short of combatting breast cancer. Letro will plummit your estrogen to hardly anything which is no bueno. Be prepared for some horribly achy/dry joints which will definitly interfere with your training and a bad cholesterol profile to boot. If you want to go ahead and try it definitly keep the dosage low. What do you hope to gain from a solo letro run anyway that can't be accomplished with gentler compounds or are you just "throwing this out there" for alternatives to gear?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Post Cycle Therapy 5
A Post Cycle Therapy 7
A Supplements 4
jsilva0519 Anabolics 1
G Supplements 0