Whats the cheapest place to buy 1-ad

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!
I've been out of the PH loop for a while ;)

My girlfriend wants to try it out. we'll see what happens!

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I think the best deal going is easypricematch.com. They have a very good selection plus they'll beat any internet price by 5% (they call it a price bust). So if you find a supp you like for less somewhere else write down the price and url, and when you order from easypricematch.com fill in the price and url.

One word of caution, their orders take about two weeks for me to receive (Wisconsin to California), but it's worth the wait. I'm just speculating, but I'm guessing one of the reasons is they check out the price busts before shipping.

~Todd

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
One word of caution, their orders take about two weeks for me to receive (Wisconsin to California), but it's worth the wait. I'm just speculating, but I'm guessing one of the reasons is they check out the price busts before shipping.
thats the conseneus. ive ordered from them 4 or 5 times now. fastest delievery (newyork: 3-4 times and seattle: once) was 2 weeks exactly. slowest 18 days. pretty aweful. But if you order ahead, that 5% addes up, plus the free ship for orders over 125 Sage

u5711

Banned
Awards
i, too, ordered from them and theyre slow and packages are in less than great condition.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
hmm your girlfriend? It s pretty androgenic but I guess its really similar to primo which chicks use. if I were you id post a question to bobo or wardog or curt or chem to check on the potential of virilization.

FishBonz

Powernutrition has added a bunch of stuff to their site. They have the 1-AD for 36.00
I've ordered from them twice and it never took more than two days to get my stuff.

Baby Huey

Awards
www.muscleshoppe.com $36.67, and free shipping over $100. I had a great experience with them on the one occasion I ordered, and have seen nothing but positive feedback about them on various boards.

Blacksmith

Awards
dpsnutrition.net

Ids Androgen 1 (Patented 1-AD) - 60 Cap
DPS Price: $31.95

Buy 3 or more for $30.95 each
Buy 6 or more for $29.95 each
Buy 12 or more for $28.95 each

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
dpsnutrition.net

Ids Androgen 1 (Patented 1-AD) - 60 Cap
DPS Price: $31.95

Buy 3 or more for $30.95 each
Buy 6 or more for $29.95 each
Buy 12 or more for $28.95 each
IDS lab results from the past came back with poor actual/claim mg ratio. ergo's faired better. however, as i recall, this was a while back
Sage

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
buy the powder from Kilosports and cap it yourself...

Chemo

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
this is a 4 year old thread....1ad, the real 1ad anyway, isn't produced anymore so it will be on back order for quite a while.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
this is a 4 year old thread....1ad, the real 1ad anyway, isn't produced anymore so it will be on back order for quite a while.
Yeah, somehow I thought this was a thread for X-Dream. Damn google search brought me here.

Admin, or someone... please delete.

Thanks,
Rick:think:

Big Poly

Awards
**** the damn government! bring back 1-Ad!!!!!!!!!!!! United states sucks!