My P-Max Cycle

nclifterz71

Awards
So this is going to be my first cycle and I plan on runing P-Max. My cycle will look like this with AI Cycle Support throughout the entire cycle.

Week 1: PMax 15mg
Week 2: PMax 30 mg + E-form
Week 3: PMax 30mg + E-form
possibly a week 4 @ 30 with E-form

I will be running tam for my PCT at 30/20/10 or 40/30/20/10 depending how long I run my cycle. I will probably throw some Tribulus/Fenugreek in there as well. I will decide to run a week 4 depending on if my gains have slowed/stopped and how the sides are. Some people i have talked to swear you only need to run PP/Emax for 3 weeks. If anyone has any suggestions i would gladly be open to them.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Youll need atleast 4 weeks of PMAX....I didnt feel sh1t until day 18...and that was at 45mg/ED.

nclifterz71

Awards
so should i kick it up to 45mg in week 4

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
Might depend on your weight - ? I'm currently running 30 mgs / day, and I weigh 245. I'm considering bumping to 45 mgs. I have a little more than 2 weeks left.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was 225 at the time I ran it...to be honest I got almost nothing off of PMAX.....guess I am a non-responder to that compound

nclifterz71

Awards
hmmm this is not making me happy.....i weigh 197 so i was thinking of just running my highest at 45mg week 4......damn this compound better work for me

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
i'm in my second week of a phera max cycle, and i'm responding great to only 15, i guess it all depends on the person.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmmm....

i'm in my second week of a phera max cycle, and i'm responding great to only 15, i guess it all depends on the person.
theres the key...pheramax not p-max...i have my doubts on the legitamcy of that compound...i saw the COA on it but I am still not convinced...seems like there was an awful lot of non-responders to this particular clone....

KTL

Awards
Im days away from starting week 3 and so far im very disappointed. I went 10 for 2 days, 20 for 4 days and it will be 6 days on 30 and so far nothing. Tomorrow im bumping up to 40mg, it seems to be what everyone is taking nowadays. Im taking Pheraplex btw.