My Methyl Drol Log

Luke667

Awards
Feb 22nd

I’ve started dosing with 400mg of Milk thistle and 1000mg of Omega 3 capsules.

Mar 4th

I’ve been taking the 400mg of Milk Thistle and 1000mg of Omega 3 capsules since the 22nd Feb and as of this morning I’ve started preloading with 1 scoop a day of Anabolic Innovations Cycle support every day.

March 5th

I’ve gone straight into 2 scoops of Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support including the 400mg Milk Thistle and 1000mg of Omega 3. At this point in time, I am trying to take 1 scoop Cycle Support in the morning, alongside with the 400mg MT and 1000mg of O3, and then taking the 2nd scoop later in the day.

March 6th

It’s the eve of the beginning of my first cycle. I’m very anxious and nervous because I’ve been planning this cycle for about 6-10months now. Another issue is that I can’t speak to anyone about doing the cycle. The only people who know, or have an idea, are Brad (training partner who is abroad for now) and my Mum (She knows I’m going to be doing a light cycle, but isn’t too sure of when I’m doing it.) I promised I’d be keeping a log of everything I take so that just in case of anything…she’ll have records of what was taken, what/if any side effects were experienced etc.
This evening I’ve also taken all the measurements and photos of “pre cycle.”
Here’s to a 6 week journey with no turning back!

Here goes the log

Day 1 Update March 7th 2007

I anxiously took my first dose at around 1:15pm today, I took it with my lunch, which as recommended was taken with some EFA (essential fatty acids) I had my usual 250grams chicken, 125 grams rice and 125 grams of mange tout. For EFA I took a tablespoon of olive oil and my Seven Seas Fish Oil + Glucasamine.
Obviously before describing Bf(bodyfat) Acne etc, it must be noted that I already “suffer” from some pimples, mainly on my forehead and face. They take a while to come back. Also, pimples on my back are not a rarity…I sometimes suspect that I get increased pimples when on Tribulus. This will be left for PCT.
I’ve coincidentally coincided my first day of Methyl Drol with my legs day, so I’d be interested to see how I fare, see if there is any extra motivation etc. I’ll be taking 1gram of Taurine and 2 Espresso pre workout. Back and chest are still a little sore from Mondays workout, but I won’t let it stop me.

Weight: 96.8kg
Dose: 10mg Methyl Drol
Lifts: Weights seemed a little easier today, 99% it's just a placebo effect. Did Plate Loaded Squat Press with 540lbs for 10 reps, full range of motion, no help, just a spotter, next week i'll throw on another 90lbs
BF: None yet, first day - nothing to report

Sides

Libido : Nothing to report
Back Pumps : Again nothing to report...but i did cramp up on abs
Nuts: Nothing to report
Acne: Nothing to report
Hair: Nothing to report

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to your log. I think 5g of taurine is a more effective dose to help with back pumps. Good luck.
Whats your PCT look like?

Luke667

Awards
PCT will be as follows.

Week 1

Nolva - First day 60mg, rest of week 40mg
Rebound XT - 25mg
Tribulus - 625mg

Week 2

Nolva - 20mg
Rebound XT- 25mg
Tribulus - 625mg

Week 3

Nolva - 20mg
Rebound XT - 25 or 50mg
Tribulus - 625mg

I'm still wonderin whether to use the rebound, and I may up the tribulus.

*update*

7th March 2007 late at night

Been gettin pretty bad gas + realllllly bad hunger pangs. I couldn't take it anymore and went downstairs and ate 75grams cottage cheese and a handful of oatabix. Feel better now :)

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I had brutal gas to, had to sleep with the window open so I could breath!

Luke667

Awards
Day 2 Update 8th March 2007
I'm trying to weigh myself every morning at the same time. I do it straight after I have my morning p155 so that there won't be the possibility of extra fluid retention as a variable in my weight.

I weigh myself 3 times in a row just to make sure that the scales are getting it right and to be more accurate.

This morning I weighed in at 97kg... a 0.2 increase from yesterday...could Methyl Drol have that much of a quick effect? or is it a normal fluctuation of weight

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I think most people tend to lose a pound or two of water weight in the first few days due to superdrols diuretic effect.

Luke667

Awards
2nd Update of Day 2 8th March 2007

Not much to report today, can't say i'm feeling anything much. This afternoon i picked up a box at work, and after i felt a dull pain in my lower back...which i'm guessing is the much reported back pumps. went away after a while. Think i'm gonna up my dosage to 20mg tomorrow.

As for your diuretic comment, yes, i did notice i was goin to the toilet alot more often.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
2nd Update of Day 2 8th March 2007

Not much to report today, can't say i'm feeling anything much. This afternoon i picked up a box at work, and after i felt a dull pain in my lower back...which i'm guessing is the much reported back pumps. went away after a while. Think i'm gonna up my dosage to 20mg tomorrow.

As for your diuretic comment, yes, i did notice i was goin to the toilet alot more often.
Hey man since this is your first cycle I would probably keep it at 10mg for at least the first week.

Luke667

Awards
really? i was gonna bump it up to 20mg from tomorrow, haven't felt anything to speak of so far. Except that i am farting alot more hehe.

Dunno if it makes a difference, but in terms of stats, i'm :

23 years old
6 foot 4
97kg (213lbs)
BF% - no real figures, but i have the pics below (which were taken about 2 months ago...i've grown a lil more from then)

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I've got similar stats to you and I bumped to 20mg on day 4 of my first cycle with no problems

Luke667

Awards
Oh, also forgot to put figures to the pics.

Chest: 44"
Biceps: 16"
Forearms: 12"
Waist: 34"
Quads: 23.5"
Calfs: 15"

bumping up to 20mg today.

10mg now at 8:00am and 2nd at 2pm

Luke667

Awards
Weighed myself in this morning...and got a reading of 98.4kg (216.9lbs)....and I started off 3 days ago at 96.8kg (213.4lbs)

Is this even possible in 3 days? an increase of 3.5lbs?? The scales are accurate, I weigh myself in more or less at the same time in the morning, and I weigh myself 2-3 times to make sure the reading is accurate.

However...I don't feel any different, let alone look any different. Obviously I'm not expecting to have put on 4" on my arms and 400lbs on my lifts, but if i wasn't weighing myself every morning, then I wouldn't have noticed the difference. My diet is pretty clean and I'm eating alot. I'm aiming for 3000-3500 cals a day with a 40/40/20 split

Again, so far all i've gotten is i'm pissing more, farting more and my legs and obliques are killin from wednesdays workout!

Luke667

Awards
Update of day 3, 9th March 2007

Upped the dose to 20mg today, 10mg in the morning, and 10mg in the afternoon. Didn't feel anything different at all.

Work was hectic and stayed a lil later at work, had to rush to gym and had 2 coffees to try get a boost.

Workout was shoulders, triceps, biceps. Was pretty poor to be honest, however I did notice i had a little more vascularity in my shoulders as i worked them. Workout just didn't feel right tho, its like my body couldn't do what my mind wanted to.

No changes in terms of acne, baldness, libido, etc. Nothing except for the slight weight increase...i guess its still early days..

any comments?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
maybe lethargy is starting to kick in slowly??

Luke667

Awards
Dunno if its the cold weather or just my imagination, but my testicles feel/look a little smaller than usual. Is this expected after 3 days of Superdrol (clone) or should I be worried about it? Will it return to normal after pct?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I have experience with quite a few of the oral ph's, and i must say that superdrol shrunk my boys more than anything else.. But that must be taken with a grain of salt, seing as i was not fully recovered from my previous cycle when i began taking superdrol..

i have been holding onto a bottle of this generic sd for a while... i may use it in a LM stack in the near future.

Your junk should bounce back fully with adequate PCT... just dont run the cycle more than 3 weeks on this stuff...

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
wait wait wait a second.. did i just read that correctly?? you are planning on running this for 6 weeks?? in my own experience and from what i have read hear at AM, SD posite effects vs side effects begin to seriously sway in the wrong direction after the third or fourth week of use..

i also see that you are planning a 4 week PCT. i would design the pct to be of equal length as the cycle itself.