Im considering stacking methydrol, h-drol and s-drol together for a cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.93%

Im considering stacking methydrol, h-drol and s-drol together for a cycle

Hey guys, Im a newbie to the forum...

After a few days of reading threads about h-drol, s-drol and methyldrol its obvious s-drol and h-drol dont need to be used together and shouldnt be used together.

If you wouldnt mind, I need some advice. Thru a local supplement shop in vegas, I was given some advice and he drew out a pro hormone cycle plan for me.

It consists of Methyl Masterdrol from Legal Gear, S-Drol, and H-Drol from Legal Action... taking 2-3 caps or Methyl a day(starting at just 1 for the first week), and 1-2 of S-Drol and H-Drol over the time of the cycle.

Im 6'3", 205 pounds and have a very athletic build... all of which may be irrelevant to the question, but I thought I might as well let you know in case you have alternative advice for a cycle.

Any experience, or advice here before I start (I plan to start this Thursday, 3-9-07) would be amazingly beneficial to me before i dive in. Which should I use, which should I return and get my money back for, and should I buy anything else.

Thanks in advance, and please forgive my ignorance... thats why Im here I guess!!

JohnnyHads

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.93%

Ok thanks.

This is my first cycle, and the guy who sold me the pro-hormones seemed like a pretty knowledgeable guy. However, when I started researching the products I found that it seemed pretty crazy to try any of these together, much less all 3.

Im planning on taking them back and getting my money back... and taking the Methyl Masterdrol, from Legal Gear. Should I take anything else with it, for a stack like a 1-T or just the methyl? Thanks!

JohnnyHads
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

johnny, I'd keep all three I just would not run them together. You basically have three cycles. As far as what to run with them There are toooooooooo many things to list or we can list But if you use the search button on the tool bar you will find an ungodly amount of logs and stacks that will more than answer your questions. Thanks and welcome to the darkside.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHads View Post
    Hey guys, Im a newbie to the forum...

After a few days of reading threads about h-drol, s-drol and methyldrol its obvious s-drol and h-drol dont need to be used together and shouldnt be used together.

If you wouldnt mind, I need some advice. Thru a local supplement shop in vegas, I was given some advice and he drew out a pro hormone cycle plan for me.

It consists of Methyl Masterdrol from Legal Gear, S-Drol, and H-Drol from Legal Action... taking 2-3 caps or Methyl a day(starting at just 1 for the first week), and 1-2 of S-Drol and H-Drol over the time of the cycle.

Im 6'3", 205 pounds and have a very athletic build... all of which may be irrelevant to the question, but I thought I might as well let you know in case you have alternative advice for a cycle.

Any experience, or advice here before I start (I plan to start this Thursday, 3-9-07) would be amazingly beneficial to me before i dive in. Which should I use, which should I return and get my money back for, and should I buy anything else.

Thanks in advance, and please forgive my ignorance... thats why Im here I guess!!

JohnnyHads
    I don't know how this guy could recommend a cycle like that, he obviously has no knowledge or no morals. Running a cycle like that your eyes would glow yellow in no time! 50mg superdrol a day = problems
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.93%

Ok thanks for the advice.

Im gonna use the methyl masterdrol, explosive strength.... and research what I should stack with it.

I plan to take plenty of milk thistle, oils, and hawthorne berry plus amino essentials. If I can find some z-mass, I might take that as well.

Any advice on weather I should continue use of n.o. xplode or creatine? Thanks again

Johnny
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%

I would save the creatine and no-explode for the post cycle therapy. However the no-xplode might help combat lethargy later in the cycle. You might also want to look into getting AI cycle support, its got all the neccessary support supps and it will save you some cash. Z-mass or some casien blend is definetely a good addition as well.
    Also before you commit to the cycle I would make sure you've got PCT lined up and all the information you need about taking superdrol, just so you have no regrets.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.21%

I am planning to take s-drol and h-drol in my next cycle.
    2 caps of each per day along with LIV-52
    PCT will be Nolva and clomid. haven't touched 6-oxo yet but have heard good things. this will be my first time with PHs since taking Epistane (which really did nothing for me).
    I usually stick to the good stuff like OT, Var, Dbol, Winny but prices (Thanks China) and customs security (Thanks U.S.) have gone up and I no longer want to risk it.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

h-drol s-drol superstack

i will also be takin these two just not sure if i should take them in one cycle together..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why is H-drol and M-drol ect..... so cheap
    By Navyrigger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 11:07 AM
  2. 1,4 AD with H-drol and M-drol
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 04:25 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 01:53 PM
  4. Replies: 7