Giving away a copy of Anabolics 2007... YOU decide who gets it!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm gonna make this short and to the point. Anabolics 2007 is out and it's badass. There's 36 brand new profiles (including one for methepitiostane aka Havoc/Epistane) and all the older profiles have been updated. The book comes in at over 1000 pages. You can download the Dianabol profile for free to get an idea of how the book is layed out: MOLECULAR NUTRITION - Anabolics 2007

So, it makes sense that I wanna give one away, right? :drunk:

We're gonna do this by nominations. Each person can nominate someone other than themselves. Whoever has the most nominations will get a copy of the most comprehensive steroid textbook out there. Consider this a chance to say thanks to someone here in the Steroid section that has been particularly helpful.

Okay, let's get this thing started.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
hmm cant delete a quoted post, doh.

Last edited:
Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well im an idiot but i like to spread information, so i guess i nominate me, i would use my new learned powers for good not evil.... honestly> :twisted: :smite:
I should hope so... cause many have tried to bootleg this book and engineered karma took a bite outta them. :D

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok for real i nominate...... cordeen.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Yeahright, he always takes it upon himself to educate others and inform us of new info. and he posts more than any other member ive noticed

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
BTW, whoever wins this thing, a review of the book is much appreciated but not required. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I nominate my love, Ubi.

(Definitely NOT WannaB - damn OSU* fan AND he's from NM. :rofl: Looks like my mom and brother are moving to Albuquerque sometime this summer.)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I nominate my love, Ubi.

(Definitely NOT WannaB - damn OSU* fan AND he's from NM. :rofl: Looks like my mom and brother are moving to Albuquerque sometime this summer.)
whoa, no need for that! you were my honorable mention pick until those comments. im sure your miami hurricanes are just in a rebuilding decade, but theyll be back:icon_lol:

that sucks about your family coming here. i really hope i get out soon. feel free to come visit. its always a party in albuquerque:djparty:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Glen.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
whoa, no need for that! you were my honorable mention pick until those comments. im sure your miami hurricanes are just in a rebuilding decade, but theyll be back:icon_lol:

that sucks about your family coming here. i really hope i get out soon. feel free to come visit. its always a party in albuquerque:djparty:
Dude - I'm not sure it's bad. I dunno though - never been further west than Houston.
I'm sure I'll be out for Thanksgiving and Xmas.
My brother is going start at UNM. He's going to do psychology (or whatever is merely the 4 year degree). He picked NM because the psych's get to write prescriptions in that state (I think Louisiana is the only other one - but I steered him away from this poorly run POS state - damn corrupt morons).

By the time we meet at the Shoe in '10 - we'll be back near (if not at) the top. It will be a great game - there will not be an OSU blowout.
Now - go tell the rest of your mostly retarded fanbase (seeing as you AM guys are some of the few with half a brain when compared to, say, BB.com) because they think OSU will beat Miami by 35+ points.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Now - go tell the rest of your mostly retarded fanbase (seeing as you AM guys are some of the few with half a brain when compared to, say, BB.com) because they think OSU will beat Miami by 35+ points.
going way off topic here, but who cares? i dont think my buckeyes can beat any D1 team by 35 points (at least not with tressel calling the shots). i wish OSU could get a Fisher DeBerry or Dennis Franchionne to run the team.

so youre bro is going to UNM? ill be graduating from there in 8 weeks! he'll have it easy cause our school is none too challenging. the psych department is extremely popular here which i dont understand (not many options for those with pysch degrees). hes gonna hate the nightlife here or lack thereof. however, there are some crowds that party hard and are fun to be involved with. the rugby team always throws sick parties:drunk:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
going way off topic here, but who cares? i dont think my buckeyes can beat any D1 team by 35 points (at least not with tressel calling the shots). i wish OSU could get a Fisher DeBerry or Dennis Franchionne to run the team.

so youre bro is going to UNM? ill be graduating from there in 8 weeks! he'll have it easy cause our school is none too challenging. the psych department is extremely popular here which i dont understand (not many options for those with pysch degrees). hes gonna hate the nightlife here or lack thereof. however, there are some crowds that party hard and are fun to be involved with. the rugby team always throws sick parties:drunk:

This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences .
fixed.

just messin' with you mullet!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ubiwankenobe (Ubiquitous)

Because he has the buttocks of an eight year old boy.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wow there are so many that deserve this. Lets get Grunts name into the mix.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences.
true, but when everyone and their mother is majoring in these social sciences, of course it will be a widely hired degree. there is a huge supply of psych majors, so a lrage number will be hired, but i know many psych students in careers that have nothing to do with their education. more important data would be % of psych graduates finding work in a related field and not just analyzing how many are hired overall.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true, but when everyone and their mother is majoring in these social sciences, of course it will be a widely hired degree. there is a huge supply of psych majors, so a lrage number will be hired, but i know many psych students in careers that have nothing to do with their education. more important data would be % of psych graduates finding work in a related field and not just analyzing how many are hired overall.
That is what I was hinting at. They have a high turnover rate because the skills are not necessarily discipline specific. The range of careers one can go into with a Psych/Soc degree is ridiculous because of the emphasis on social interaction.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
That is what I was hinting at. They have a high turnover rate because the skills are not necessarily discipline specific. The range of careers one can go into with a Psych/Soc degree is ridiculous because of the emphasis on social interaction.
ah, makes sense. i see your point more clearly now.

ok, we need to end this and give Aetern his thread back. sorry for hijacking:eek: keep the nominations comin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to post in here that Bill gave me a copy at the Arnold, and I am starting to dig in.

This is a HUGE improvement over previous editions, and a massive book of great information. This book has no equal, informationwise.

Whoever gets this book will be in for a treat.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dannyboy9

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being away so long guys. Soooo, did Ubiquitous win it?