Giving away a copy of Anabolics 2007... YOU decide who gets it!

  1. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up Giving away a copy of Anabolics 2007... YOU decide who gets it!


    Well, I'm gonna make this short and to the point. Anabolics 2007 is out and it's badass. There's 36 brand new profiles (including one for methepitiostane aka Havoc/Epistane) and all the older profiles have been updated. The book comes in at over 1000 pages. You can download the Dianabol profile for free to get an idea of how the book is layed out: MOLECULAR NUTRITION - Anabolics 2007

    So, it makes sense that I wanna give one away, right?

    We're gonna do this by nominations. Each person can nominate someone other than themselves. Whoever has the most nominations will get a copy of the most comprehensive steroid textbook out there. Consider this a chance to say thanks to someone here in the Steroid section that has been particularly helpful.

    Okay, let's get this thing started.

    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  2. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hmm cant delete a quoted post, doh.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 03-06-2007 at 10:18 PM.
  3. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Well im an idiot but i like to spread information, so i guess i nominate me, i would use my new learned powers for good not evil.... honestly>
    I should hope so... cause many have tried to bootleg this book and engineered karma took a bite outta them.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   
       

  4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Ubi
  5. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,959
    Rep Power
    11030
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    44.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sameold or ubi
  6. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok for real i nominate...... cordeen.
  7. Advanced Member
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    536
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    17.65%

    Rodja
  8. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    glenihan
  9. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    569
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    52.34%

    Yeahright, he always takes it upon himself to educate others and inform us of new info. and he posts more than any other member ive noticed
  10. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    BTW, whoever wins this thing, a review of the book is much appreciated but not required.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  11. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I nominate my love, Ubi.




    (Definitely NOT WannaB - damn OSU* fan AND he's from NM. Looks like my mom and brother are moving to Albuquerque sometime this summer.)
  12. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    Rodja
    Wow, didnt think I would get nominated for this.
  13. New Member
    MATSFITNESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.5%

    i VOTE jmh80 i like your hottie pic
  14. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3137
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    glenihan gets my vote!
  15. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    569
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    52.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I nominate my love, Ubi.




    (Definitely NOT WannaB - damn OSU* fan AND he's from NM. Looks like my mom and brother are moving to Albuquerque sometime this summer.)
    whoa, no need for that! you were my honorable mention pick until those comments. im sure your miami hurricanes are just in a rebuilding decade, but theyll be back

    that sucks about your family coming here. i really hope i get out soon. feel free to come visit. its always a party in albuquerque
  16. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    26296
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Glen.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  17. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    whoa, no need for that! you were my honorable mention pick until those comments. im sure your miami hurricanes are just in a rebuilding decade, but theyll be back

    that sucks about your family coming here. i really hope i get out soon. feel free to come visit. its always a party in albuquerque
    Dude - I'm not sure it's bad. I dunno though - never been further west than Houston.
    I'm sure I'll be out for Thanksgiving and Xmas.
    My brother is going start at UNM. He's going to do psychology (or whatever is merely the 4 year degree). He picked NM because the psych's get to write prescriptions in that state (I think Louisiana is the only other one - but I steered him away from this poorly run POS state - damn corrupt morons).

    By the time we meet at the Shoe in '10 - we'll be back near (if not at) the top. It will be a great game - there will not be an OSU blowout.
    Now - go tell the rest of your mostly retarded fanbase (seeing as you AM guys are some of the few with half a brain when compared to, say, BB.com) because they think OSU will beat Miami by 35+ points.
  18. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    569
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    52.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Now - go tell the rest of your mostly retarded fanbase (seeing as you AM guys are some of the few with half a brain when compared to, say, BB.com) because they think OSU will beat Miami by 35+ points.
    going way off topic here, but who cares? i dont think my buckeyes can beat any D1 team by 35 points (at least not with tressel calling the shots). i wish OSU could get a Fisher DeBerry or Dennis Franchionne to run the team.

    so youre bro is going to UNM? ill be graduating from there in 8 weeks! he'll have it easy cause our school is none too challenging. the psych department is extremely popular here which i dont understand (not many options for those with pysch degrees). hes gonna hate the nightlife here or lack thereof. however, there are some crowds that party hard and are fun to be involved with. the rugby team always throws sick parties
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    going way off topic here, but who cares? i dont think my buckeyes can beat any D1 team by 35 points (at least not with tressel calling the shots). i wish OSU could get a Fisher DeBerry or Dennis Franchionne to run the team.

    so youre bro is going to UNM? ill be graduating from there in 8 weeks! he'll have it easy cause our school is none too challenging. the psych department is extremely popular here which i dont understand (not many options for those with pysch degrees). hes gonna hate the nightlife here or lack thereof. however, there are some crowds that party hard and are fun to be involved with. the rugby team always throws sick parties

    This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences.
  20. Registered User
    aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences .
    fixed.




    just messin' with you mullet!!
  21. New Member
    sweet-physique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    306
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    9.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    my vote goes to...yeahright
    I also vote for yeahright
  22. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27397
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ubiwankenobe (Ubiquitous)

    Because he has the buttocks of an eight year old boy.
  23. Senior Member
    rampage jackson's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,255
    Rep Power
    754
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Jayhawkk
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  24. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1988
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow there are so many that deserve this. Lets get Grunts name into the mix.
  25. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    569
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    52.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences.
    true, but when everyone and their mother is majoring in these social sciences, of course it will be a widely hired degree. there is a huge supply of psych majors, so a lrage number will be hired, but i know many psych students in careers that have nothing to do with their education. more important data would be % of psych graduates finding work in a related field and not just analyzing how many are hired overall.
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    true, but when everyone and their mother is majoring in these social sciences, of course it will be a widely hired degree. there is a huge supply of psych majors, so a lrage number will be hired, but i know many psych students in careers that have nothing to do with their education. more important data would be % of psych graduates finding work in a related field and not just analyzing how many are hired overall.
    That is what I was hinting at. They have a high turnover rate because the skills are not necessarily discipline specific. The range of careers one can go into with a Psych/Soc degree is ridiculous because of the emphasis on social interaction.
  27. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    569
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    52.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That is what I was hinting at. They have a high turnover rate because the skills are not necessarily discipline specific. The range of careers one can go into with a Psych/Soc degree is ridiculous because of the emphasis on social interaction.
    ah, makes sense. i see your point more clearly now.

    ok, we need to end this and give Aetern his thread back. sorry for hijacking keep the nominations comin
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,423
    Rep Power
    771853
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I just wanted to post in here that Bill gave me a copy at the Arnold, and I am starting to dig in.

    This is a HUGE improvement over previous editions, and a massive book of great information. This book has no equal, informationwise.

    Whoever gets this book will be in for a treat.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,908
    Rep Power
    365468
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dannyboy9
  30. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry for being away so long guys. Soooo, did Ubiquitous win it?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Win a Free Copy of ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY
    By sethroberts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 10:16 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:24 PM
  3. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 03:35 PM
  4. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 08:41 PM
  5. Copy of Anabolic Diet
    By TUFF GUY in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 11:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in