Giving away a copy of Anabolics 2007... YOU decide who gets it!

  1. Thumbs up Giving away a copy of Anabolics 2007... YOU decide who gets it!


    Well, I'm gonna make this short and to the point. Anabolics 2007 is out and it's badass. There's 36 brand new profiles (including one for methepitiostane aka Havoc/Epistane) and all the older profiles have been updated. The book comes in at over 1000 pages. You can download the Dianabol profile for free to get an idea of how the book is layed out: MOLECULAR NUTRITION - Anabolics 2007

    So, it makes sense that I wanna give one away, right?

    We're gonna do this by nominations. Each person can nominate someone other than themselves. Whoever has the most nominations will get a copy of the most comprehensive steroid textbook out there. Consider this a chance to say thanks to someone here in the Steroid section that has been particularly helpful.

    Okay, let's get this thing started.

    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-


  2. hmm cant delete a quoted post, doh.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 03-06-2007 at 10:18 PM.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Well im an idiot but i like to spread information, so i guess i nominate me, i would use my new learned powers for good not evil.... honestly>
    I should hope so... cause many have tried to bootleg this book and engineered karma took a bite outta them.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   
       


  4. sameold or ubi

  5. Ok for real i nominate...... cordeen.

  6. glenihan

  7. Yeahright, he always takes it upon himself to educate others and inform us of new info. and he posts more than any other member ive noticed

  8. BTW, whoever wins this thing, a review of the book is much appreciated but not required.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  9. I nominate my love, Ubi.




    (Definitely NOT WannaB - damn OSU* fan AND he's from NM. Looks like my mom and brother are moving to Albuquerque sometime this summer.)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    Rodja
    Wow, didnt think I would get nominated for this.

  11. i VOTE jmh80 i like your hottie pic

  12. glenihan gets my vote!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I nominate my love, Ubi.




    (Definitely NOT WannaB - damn OSU* fan AND he's from NM. Looks like my mom and brother are moving to Albuquerque sometime this summer.)
    whoa, no need for that! you were my honorable mention pick until those comments. im sure your miami hurricanes are just in a rebuilding decade, but theyll be back

    that sucks about your family coming here. i really hope i get out soon. feel free to come visit. its always a party in albuquerque

  14. Glen.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    whoa, no need for that! you were my honorable mention pick until those comments. im sure your miami hurricanes are just in a rebuilding decade, but theyll be back

    that sucks about your family coming here. i really hope i get out soon. feel free to come visit. its always a party in albuquerque
    Dude - I'm not sure it's bad. I dunno though - never been further west than Houston.
    I'm sure I'll be out for Thanksgiving and Xmas.
    My brother is going start at UNM. He's going to do psychology (or whatever is merely the 4 year degree). He picked NM because the psych's get to write prescriptions in that state (I think Louisiana is the only other one - but I steered him away from this poorly run POS state - damn corrupt morons).

    By the time we meet at the Shoe in '10 - we'll be back near (if not at) the top. It will be a great game - there will not be an OSU blowout.
    Now - go tell the rest of your mostly retarded fanbase (seeing as you AM guys are some of the few with half a brain when compared to, say, BB.com) because they think OSU will beat Miami by 35+ points.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Now - go tell the rest of your mostly retarded fanbase (seeing as you AM guys are some of the few with half a brain when compared to, say, BB.com) because they think OSU will beat Miami by 35+ points.
    going way off topic here, but who cares? i dont think my buckeyes can beat any D1 team by 35 points (at least not with tressel calling the shots). i wish OSU could get a Fisher DeBerry or Dennis Franchionne to run the team.

    so youre bro is going to UNM? ill be graduating from there in 8 weeks! he'll have it easy cause our school is none too challenging. the psych department is extremely popular here which i dont understand (not many options for those with pysch degrees). hes gonna hate the nightlife here or lack thereof. however, there are some crowds that party hard and are fun to be involved with. the rugby team always throws sick parties

  17. Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    going way off topic here, but who cares? i dont think my buckeyes can beat any D1 team by 35 points (at least not with tressel calling the shots). i wish OSU could get a Fisher DeBerry or Dennis Franchionne to run the team.

    so youre bro is going to UNM? ill be graduating from there in 8 weeks! he'll have it easy cause our school is none too challenging. the psych department is extremely popular here which i dont understand (not many options for those with pysch degrees). hes gonna hate the nightlife here or lack thereof. however, there are some crowds that party hard and are fun to be involved with. the rugby team always throws sick parties

    This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences .
    fixed.




    just messin' with you mullet!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    my vote goes to...yeahright
    I also vote for yeahright

  20. Ubiwankenobe (Ubiquitous)

    Because he has the buttocks of an eight year old boy.

  21. Jayhawkk
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  22. Wow there are so many that deserve this. Lets get Grunts name into the mix.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This is so horribly off-topic, but I saw something that I had to comment on. Not many options for Pysch students? Along with Sociology, Pyschology is one of the most widely hired degrees in the Social Sciences.
    true, but when everyone and their mother is majoring in these social sciences, of course it will be a widely hired degree. there is a huge supply of psych majors, so a lrage number will be hired, but i know many psych students in careers that have nothing to do with their education. more important data would be % of psych graduates finding work in a related field and not just analyzing how many are hired overall.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    true, but when everyone and their mother is majoring in these social sciences, of course it will be a widely hired degree. there is a huge supply of psych majors, so a lrage number will be hired, but i know many psych students in careers that have nothing to do with their education. more important data would be % of psych graduates finding work in a related field and not just analyzing how many are hired overall.
    That is what I was hinting at. They have a high turnover rate because the skills are not necessarily discipline specific. The range of careers one can go into with a Psych/Soc degree is ridiculous because of the emphasis on social interaction.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That is what I was hinting at. They have a high turnover rate because the skills are not necessarily discipline specific. The range of careers one can go into with a Psych/Soc degree is ridiculous because of the emphasis on social interaction.
    ah, makes sense. i see your point more clearly now.

    ok, we need to end this and give Aetern his thread back. sorry for hijacking keep the nominations comin

  26. I just wanted to post in here that Bill gave me a copy at the Arnold, and I am starting to dig in.

    This is a HUGE improvement over previous editions, and a massive book of great information. This book has no equal, informationwise.

    Whoever gets this book will be in for a treat.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Dannyboy9

  28. Sorry for being away so long guys. Soooo, did Ubiquitous win it?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Win a Free Copy of ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY
    By sethroberts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 10:16 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:24 PM
  3. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 03:35 PM
  4. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 08:41 PM
  5. Copy of Anabolic Diet
    By TUFF GUY in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Log in
Log in