1st injectable cycle... opinions appreciated

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 cycles of M1T in the past 2 years and I looking into doing my 1st injectable cycle this April. The stack that was reccomended to me by a close friend of mine (very knowledgable when it comes to gear) was 6-8 weeks Test enathate 300 mg's per week/ Anadrol 250 mg's per week.

Again, I would appreciate some additional feedback. Thanks...

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im prolly gonna run the same amount of test but id never take anadrol research it first and then make your descision from wwhat ive heard and read that stuff is gnarly

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I believe the general consensus is that the test is low and the anadrol is high if you meant 250 a day, probably low if you meant 250 a week, but more knowledgable people will chime in soon.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
even if it was 250mg a week that isnt very much per day and I was under the impression that anadrol had to be run at higher doses. But I am no expert so correct me if im wrong. and 250mg seems high lol but youd be huge!

livebono

livebono

Awards
If the anadrol is 250 per week, that is pretty low, when I used it I did 50 mg/day, so 350/week, and I could have run it higher, for sure

lat-eralus

Awards
I have done 2 cycles of M1T in the past 2 years and I looking into doing my 1st injectable cycle this April. The stack that was reccomended to me by a close friend of mine (very knowledgable when it comes to gear) was 6-8 weeks Test enathate 300 mg's per week/ Anadrol 250 mg's per week.

Again, I would appreciate some additional feedback. Thanks...
I would be careful listening to your knowledgable source. :)

First, I would suggest running Test for 10 weeks. I know some people believe in the short cycles (6 weeks), but most information you will find suggests 10 weeks for Test. You will not even start to see/feel the effects until 4-6 weeks.

For a first cycle, I would suggest 50mg of Anadrol ED. Anadrol is very tough on the liver, so you should only use it to "jump-start" your cycle. I would not take it any more than 4 weeks.

What is your PCT?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is your first cycle, then I say to stick with just Test E at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Do 2 shots of 250mg twice per week to keep levels stable. What is your PCT plan?

jvb20

Awards
If this is your first cycle, then I say to stick with just Test E at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Do 2 shots of 250mg twice per week to keep levels stable. What is your post cycle therapy plan?

thats what u should do for sure its a great first cycle

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on Nolvadex for pct... I've heard some mixed opinions in regards to using it while on cycle rather that only using it right after. Not sure what route to go, also if anybody has any opinions on Clomid? what kind of gains should I expect with 500mg's of Test-E only for 10 weeks?
thanks again guys

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was planning on Nolvadex for post cycle therapy... I've heard some mixed opinions in regards to using it while on cycle rather that only using it right after. Not sure what route to go, also if anybody has any opinions on Clomid? what kind of gains should I expect with 500mg's of Test-E only for 10 weeks?
thanks again guys
It is really hard to say what gains to expect. What are your stats-age, diet, training exp., etc.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Also, I do have plenty of M1T left over from before it was banned.... would this be a good idea to jump start the cycle for 4 weeks then continue with test-e?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
21 yrs old, 175 lbs @ 14.9% bf, max bench about 250, clean diet 270 g protein and 300 g carbs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I do have plenty of M1T left over from before it was banned.... would this be a good idea to jump start the cycle for 4 weeks then continue with test-e?
M1T is not a good compound for the body. You don't know how your body will react to Test so I wouldn't recommend M1T in your cycle. Plus, M1T is one of the most toxic and damaging hormones ever made.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
so would you still suggest just doing test-e 500mg's per week, 250 twice per week, for 10 weeks w/o anything to jumpstart?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so would you still suggest just doing test-e 500mg's per week, 250 twice per week, for 10 weeks w/o anything to jumpstart?
Its a first injectable cycle, so you should stick to just Test E for at least 10 weeks. See how you react and then if you have another cycle, then add an oral for a jumpstart.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
How many milligrams per millititer/cc in test-e?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
650/mg TEST E /week, and to hell with anadrol jump start the Test cycle with 3 weeks of Superdrol.