Tbol or Dbol?????!!!!!!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im tryin to figure this cycle out I want to put some weight on but I dont want to puff out on dbol so I was thinking about just running tbol instead of 30mg's of dbol a day. Originally I wanted to do 1cc a week test E with 30 mgs dbol ed for 4 weeks to kick it off. Whats your guys experience with tbol what are the sides like any input would be a good help!!!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mg for mg dbol is a stronger compound, but if you are looking to avoid bloat, go with tbol. I think you'd be happy with both choices

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Id run adex with the dbol but thats just more money and my stuff is really expensive. I think if i ran tbol id gain some good hard keepable muscle. Ive done my resaerch i just want some opinions or first hand advice! thx

Motox

Awards
  • Established
also I have to stay very athletic while on this cycle and I dont want my muscles to blow up and get injured

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i ran dbol 20/25/25/30 and had NO bloat

ectomorph + great diet + low dosage

lat-eralus

Awards
Id run adex with the dbol but thats just more money and my stuff is really expensive. I think if i ran tbol id gain some good hard keepable muscle. Ive done my resaerch i just want some opinions or first hand advice! thx
Although it is more money, arimidex is a great addition to a cycle if you want to control bloat.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
would I get the same effect from tbol as I would with dbol with adex run alongside it or would dbol be the best choice????

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
would I get the same effect from tbol as I would with dbol with adex run alongside it or would dbol be the best choice????
why do you assume you will have to run it with adex? I actually look leaner on dbol, but I'm a freak. As was said above low dose dbol would probably be best really. 20-30mg. For 2 reasons: at 20-30 most don't bloat much and its a lot cheaper than tbol, even at the same dosage. Tbol was ok for me, but dbol is amazing. Only downside for me was at higher dosages, I got back pumps. That was much higher than I should have been running though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I am not mistaken D-Bol is almost equally as Anti-Catabolic as Tren and can harden one up quite nicely if proper diet is employed. Obviously, aromatization occurs and when coupled with poor dietary habits can cause bloat giving rise to the myth of unavoidable D-Bol bloat. But as Aspire and Tom attested to it can utilized properly with amazing results.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
You mentioned that you need to stay althletic. You may want to avoid dbol because of the back pumps. I have never taken dbol but I took superdrol and that gives back pumps. They were not horrible while working out normally but I tried roller blading a few times and each time it was agony. The pumps in my lower back were insane and extremely painful.

Some people don't get the pumps and others are able to control the pumps with taurine, but it did not work for me at all. If you have a need to stay athletic then this is something you should consider.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i didnt get back pumps from dbol but they were horrible from superdrol...however i still managed to work landscaping, play college ice hockey, and do 535lb deadlifts for reps just dealing with it

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I would run adex cuz I am pretty succeptible to gyno so I would have to. Thanks a lot for the input guys!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Davy25 Anabolics 26
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 9
Pro Bodybuilding 5