still SHUTDOWN... advice PLEASE

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 2 weeks out of post cycle therapy (which was 4 weeks) after a phera cycle/test prop...my PCT included Green Mag., LX, Nolva, ZMA, PW...

I'm still shut down a little tho...my libido is still down to a minimal and the boys are not back to full health (size) yet...

what do you guys recommend to assist with this problem...

(I have a little nolva left over, would that help at all?)

only other thing I have quick access too is OTC supplements

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id definately hit up the Nolva and run it out.Try hitting 40mg for 2 days and 30mg for a wk and see if that helps.Also bulk Muira Puama will get the boys swollen in a wk or 2.Nutra Planet carries it.Good luck!

randall82

Awards
Clomid, enough said. I was back to normal with in days

lat-eralus

Awards
I would suggest a combo of clomid/nolva, but since you do not have access to clomid, I would definitely get back on the nolva.

What were your nolva doses before?

papa G

Awards
Sometimes, regardless of pct you just have to give it a little time lol. Try some muira puama, Do low reps heavy weight workouts (increases natty test) and be patient! I have recently incorperated some formestane in my latest pct and everything has came back much quicker than usual. (especially libidio) But overall when it comes to playing with your hormones it REALLY does take a little time after pct to feel like your old natty self!

BigDago

BigDago

Awards
Cycle with out clomid for post cycle is bad news. Been there done that. Nolva not the answere as mentioned above. .

Firm believer in clomid.

lat-eralus

Awards
Cycle with out clomid for post cycle is bad news. Been there done that. Nolva not the answere as mentioned above. .

Firm believer in clomid.

Agreed.

Clomid is the way to go, but he does not have quick access to it.