Fina/T-Gel

zwarrior99

Awards
I was thinking about ordering some T-Gel to add some fina, to it. But the question is how do I add the fina? Do I just crush the Tabs and add it too the bottle? I was thinking about adding 6 grams of Fina, and 4 grams of 4-AD. Do you think this will be a problem?(referring to abosorption rate). And how effective would you say this T-Gel absorption will be?

Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Actually.... the best would be to extract it from the pellets and de-esterefy it and apply it 2-3 times a day evenly splitup with that method using transdermal delivery.

But it's a lot of work, and i'm not sure on the current yeilds on the de-esterefication process. It's not hard to do EOD injections. Even I can handle it :)

ManBeast

zwarrior99

Awards
Ok but if I just crush the pellets and add it to the T-Gel will it work? Or I got to do something to it, links or explantion will help.

Thanks.

zwarrior99

Awards
Right sounds too complicated lol. I think I will just inject. Or if not just crush the pills and put some on top of some DMSO, and just rub on my skin, and wrap it with saran.

BUT nobody answers me this question if I just crush the fina pellets and add it to the T-Gel will it work? Those were the instructions for the Fina Spray (androsol and androspray). I thought T-Gel is the same thing, just with out the prohormones in it, so I can just add the fina pellets crushed in it. And use it. Please answer.

Thanks.

Project

Awards
I believe the absorption would only be in 10-20% range by crushing the pellets and adding to the fina gel. I could be wrong. Anyone else?

Could someone explain to me why a base is better than an ester for transdermal purposes? (not just regarding fina, but 4-AD base vs Ester etc).

Bump.

Project

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You need to remove the binders from the pellets before adding anything to the t-gel.

ManBeast

elijah_123

Awards
The problem with just crushing them and adding them to t-gel is the size of the molecules. With the ester still attached it makes getting the fina through the skin much more difficult, thus a lower absorbtion rate.

Short answer to can you just crush and add, yes but its not worth it.

At 10-20% absorbtion your going to go through alot of fina to get a good result. Just suck it up and do ED injects :) it isn't that bad at all. I kinda look foward to injecting first thing in the morning.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Abdortion is around 20% max with the ester. Without the ester its 30-40%

2. You don't need to remove the binders if you just crushed the pellets. All it is is methyl cellulose which is non toxic.

zwarrior99

Awards
Ok I might remove the ester if only it didnt look so complicated. Somebody should write a tutorial with Pics lol. Were can I buy NaOH anyways. BTW thank you all for answering. (I aint afraid of the needles its just that my ass hurts from so many pinz wanna give it a rest lol, and there is no way I will stick a pin anywere else so dont suggest.)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Quad shots rule! :) plus there are two different spots you can hit on them, between quads and glutes... that's 6 spots... no soreness for long term I swear!

ManBeast

locoangmo

Awards
Right sounds too complicated lol. I think I will just inject. Or if not just crush the pills and put some on top of some DMSO, and just rub on my skin, and wrap it with saran.

BUT nobody answers me this question if I just crush the fina pellets and add it to the T-Gel will it work? Those were the instructions for the Fina Spray (androsol and androspray). I thought T-Gel is the same thing, just with out the prohormones in it, so I can just add the fina pellets crushed in it. And use it. Please answer.

Thanks.
I wouldn't suggest just going with DMSO and saran wrap...It burned me when I tried it with 1-test and 4-AD.

Finasol leaves in the fillers and this has worked for people, t-gel should give you better absorption than finasol.

What is difficult with removing the fillers? Alcohol and a coffee filter?

Let us know what you do and how it works...I plan on a trans-fina cycle in a few months...
LOCO

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Simple. Dissolve the fina in isopropyl alcohol, filter out the binders, then let it sit and evaporate a few days til you have perhaps 1 ounce of isopropyl left, and just add it into the tgel.

Hal

Awards
Fillers? I've seen many, many posts here and elsewhere that state that the fillers/binders thing is crap. Lookie the kits...no mention of "toss the binders out".
I'm unsure on how separating the relatively small acetate from the much larger trenbolone molecule would greatly effect transdermal absorbtion. I kinda doubt it, but if anyone has a real study to report, I'd love to see it.
I would think that one could heat some DMSO a bit to dissolve a fina cart in it and then add that to a transdermal prep. Of course, I dunno....never tried it, just an educated guess.

locoangmo

Awards
Both of these types of anabolic pellets contain yellow dye #5, methyl-cellulose (MC) and trenbolone acetate. That's all, folks! The pellets are compressed under extreme pressure (as are most pellets and tablets) and no "glue" is used, other than the extreme pressure. None of the kits on the market remove the yellow dye and one could argue that the other guy's kit does remove the MC and mine does not (MC is what causes the "gooey residue" in the other kit).

This is from gotfina.com
LOCO

zwarrior99

Awards
WOW you guys have been helpful. Well since finasol left the binders, and everything, it was pretty effective. But now that you say that I just add isopropyl alcohol, I will do the isopropyl alcohol thing. But that doesnt remove the ester right? Because thats what I thought looked hard. Another ? that you guys side stepped, whats the maximum grams of fina that I can add to T-Gel? I was thinking of adding 6 grams of Fina, and then the rest 4-AD but how much for 4-AD can I add if I will be putting in 6 grams of Fina.

Ohh btw This is what I had in mind for a cycle:

WK 1-6 Fina 200 mg/ed (transdermally)
WK 1-6 4-AD 500mg/ed (transdermally)
WK 1-4 DBOL 25 mg/ed

**Possibly some winny shots at the end but dunno.

elijah_123

Awards
If your going to leave the ester on the tren then 200 mg/ed is going to be a pretty low dose roughtly 20 to 40 mg a day (200mg * 20% = 40mg)

Vageta

Awards
I've ran a few transdermal Fina cycles before and I had great results by just letting the ISO dissolve the pellets. I didn't even bother crushing them and after a day or so they had dissolved on their own. I used Ergopharm Androspray both times as my delivery method with both 2g and 3g of Fina per bottle. I got such great results the first time I decided to use Androspray for the 2nd cycle which again got me great results.

Unfortunately it's discontinued now so I've been looking for another transdermal delivery system and I'm considering T-Gel. I could make it myself with the recipe but with a 1 year old baby running around my wife would rather me not have it around even if it is under lock and key. Buying it premixed will allow me to keep that bottle out of harms way, not to mention less mess since I don't have to make it.

I've done some research and from what I've read it seems that removing the esther from the Tren isn't really worth it. You tend to lose a good bit of the Tren in the process and the end results isn't all that much different. Also I don't see the need to remove the "binders" either as they don't hinder absorption. They are non toxic and won't pass through the skin so they will remain as a dry powdery substance when the spray/gel dries.

My plan is to use one box of Comp T-H(4g) in a bottle of T-Gel along with some 4-ad(proabably 4g as well). I may crush the pellets the first time because there is less ISO in this mixture than Androspray has and it should make it easier to dissolve. This would make a 16.7mg/ml TA solution as well as 16.7mg/ml of 4-ad. The only reason I'm adding the 4-ad is because it was already in the Androspray I've used before and why mess with good results? The 4-ad may have had nothing to do with my results, and it could have been key so I'd rather just keep up a good thing instead of risking it. It definately can't hurt. It's also extremely cheap to add so price isn't an issue. Androspray had 12g per bottle, but I don't want to oversaturate the T-Gel the first time around so 8g total will be my first try. I can add more on my next cycle if needbe.

I didn't lose my sex drive the previous 2 cycles, in fact it was way up which I found strange(4ad or just good luck with Fina?). My strength went through the roof, my bodyfat lowered dramatically in short time yet my weight remained the same(LBM gains) and I started getting some acne on my chest, shoulders and back as the only sides. If that's not a sign that the Fina was getting through then I don't know what is. If I was only getting 20-30% absorption then I'd be one scary mother fucker if I was to inject and get 100%. Truthfully though I'm not all that hard core and am happy with these kind of gains. The main reason I'm using this method is that for a meager 100$ or so I can get results that aren't possible with any kind of legal supplementation. I'm already using R-ala, CLA, Green Tea, etc.. so $500 worth of wonder supplements aren't going to get me anymore gains. Now that I've discovered DC's training methods I can't wait to see what this kind of cycle will produce.

My hopes is that the results will be even better than my Androspray method, as the T-Gel should have better penetration due to the DMSO. I did have one question though, how are the squirts dosed with the T-Gel bottle? Is there a pump that delivers a specific amount or is each squirt a guesstimate? The Androspray was easy to measure because of the spray bottle, though I know some of it was lost in the air. The is obviously less wasteful but I'm a bit concerned about dosage accuracy.

Hal

Awards
I think your acne was probably due to the 4AD, not the fina. Also your libido was probably due to the 4AD.
The pump supposedly delivers about 2ml per squirt and it seems pretty accurate.
Absorption is probably better if you remove the ester, but if you lose enough tren in the process...I don't see that it's worth the bother. If you've got good chem lab technique and chem lab equipment you'll lose less...but if you're just trying to keep it simple and brewing it up in your kitchen, I'd skip the ester removal.
I'd dissolve the pellets in DMSO rather than isopropyl.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Serious Nutrition Solutions 66
Supplements 2
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8