Damn BDC is fast

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
ordered wed afternoon, and it was sitting on my doorstep when I got home tonite, man you guys don't mess around! Got me two bottles of t-1, starting with it tommorow!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Of course, what he's not telling you is that he lives down the street from the main office and not across the country ;)

Seriously, I use these feedback posts as a measure of service from Airborne Express. Some members may experience longer delivery times.

goes4ever, what state are you in? Your shipment originated from Kentucky...

Chemo

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Ohio, but shipping from Kentucky or not, your shipping is FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I can order wed afternoon and have it by friday, that is SERVICE!!!!! THANK YOU

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
bump on that. i live in PA, and i had my T-gel THEE next day.:cool:

drmt

Awards
Same here. I ordered some T1 final mid afternoon Thursday, the package was on my doorstep here in MD at 9:06am the next morning! By far the fastest shipment I've ever received from an online order.

csakiges

Awards
Same here, it only took a day to Northeastern Ohio!!:D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic news guys! BDC's mission has always been excellence in all things and it sounds like shipping is really great most of the time! Thanks for buying their products and making it all possible.

dannyboy5000

Awards
I live all the way up in ND and my bottle was here in 2 days! Thats great service!!!!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
had 2 nottles of ucp-1 shipped to jamaica new york. ordered on 27th, received them on 29th at 10am :)

swoooooooosh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4