Tren Dosage Q.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK guys, I am going to run a Tren - to Drol cycle, sometime soon, so as I was setting up for it I remembered that my Trenadrol was partially gone, some of the pills spilled a while back and got ruined.
So now I am left with 46 of the 60 caps.

My question is, do I have enough to run a Tren-Drol Bridge, while dosing the tren decently high enough? Any and all suggestions are welcomed, help me figure out how to work this. I have my own thoughts, but I don't want influence anything you guys may think.
Let me know. Thanks guys!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I think you are talking about trenadrol, not trenbolone, right? And what drol are you talking about? usually i'd assume anadrol but in this case you were calling trenadrol tren so i'm assuming you are talking about ps's...so u would be referring to superdrol....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
ahhhh, my bad guys!!

Trenadrol and Superdrol!

And yes they are "ph's"

Might as well be oral steroids.....buuuut that is a whole other convo, which I don't care about. Anyways, lemme hear the thoughts.

Please include (if possible) how you would dose the schedule you advise.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run them together

Whats your experience with each of them?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run them together

Whats your experience with each of them?
I have ran a few ph's before, but never either of these compounds. And I am almost sure the trenadrol is 3mg/cap.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I have ran a few ph's before, but never either of these compounds. And I am almost sure the trenadrol is 3mg/cap.
Then if i were you i would run superdrol by itself

10/20/20/20 or 30

this is assuming week 1 goes smoothe at 10mg

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You could run this...be careful though...

I'd personally shoot for something like this...

SD 20/20/20/0/ 0/ 0
Trn 0/ 0/ 3/ 6/ 6/ 6

That would be 49 TRN...so I would just cut it a day and a half short...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well I am pretty sure I want to run Tren first, because the strength gains are so great, that will make me overwork my muscles, then follow it up with something like superdrol thats just grows me. Thoughts?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Well I am pretty sure I want to run Tren first, because the strength gains are so great, that will make me overwork my muscles, then follow it up with something like superdrol thats just grows me. Thoughts?
it works different for everyone

superdrol put me from a 285 max bench to 335 in 3 weeks

i didnt go up in weight in ANYTHING on 6mg trn for 4 weeks

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
SD has drastic strength increases too...I like putting the mass on first, and then slowly easing into something that will help keep the strength up while leaning out a bit...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have decided to go with a bridge of some sort...mainly just to prolong it. I am trying to bulk here, so here is my idea:

Week 1: Tren 3mg (first 3 days) then to 6mg
Week 2: Tren 6mg
Week 3: Tren 6mg, SDrol 10mg
Week 4: SDrol 20mg
Week 5: SDrol 20mg

Then maybe go to week 6 I dunno, give me your ideas guys, I am open to hear anything.

On cycle supp. supps will be: Hawthorne, CoQ10, Liver Supp.
PCT: Reduce XT, Inhibit-E, Mass FX, HDx2, HyperTEST, Liver Supp.

Anyways, hit me up!!

BTW, thanks guys for your interest, and help.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Come on bro...you know you're going to need a serm in that PCT...

Plus you need some better ancillaries, IMO... are you not concerned about cholesterol? Plus this will be hard on BP...Hawthorne might not be enough...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Come on bro...you know you're going to need a serm in that post cycle therapy...

Plus you need some better ancillaries, IMO... are you not concerned about cholesterol? Plus this will be hard on BP...Hawthorne might not be enough...
Ehh, I know for a fact I won't need a SERM, I am not one who has jumped on the SERM bandwagon, I think it is very possible to have a successful PCT w/o use of a SERM. I have already purchased some policosinol for cholesterol. If I have a prob. with BP I will get more than Hawthorne, but for now we will see what I can do with what I have.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Okay...in the end it is your health, it is your body....

Both of these have a reputation for really screwing wih BP...

SD especially has a rep for screwing badly with your lipids and liver values...and has a strong history of causing gyno...

But like I said, your health, your body, your choice...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Hey Blackjack,

Check out anabolic innovations cycle support and ditch all of your other stuff. It has everything you need for MUCH cheaper. It's also much more conveinient as you only need to add a scoop to your protein shake in the morning and at night.

As for a SERM, why not use it? It's inexpensive and science proves that it works. It can also save your ass if gyno becomes a problem. Listen to pumpingiron