H-Drol, P-Max, Mass Tabs, or MassFx? - AnabolicMinds.com

H-Drol, P-Max, Mass Tabs, or MassFx?

1. New Member

H-Drol, P-Max, Mass Tabs, or MassFx?

I have researched these 3 products some and I'm not sure what I should go after. I would like to put on around 5-10 of solid, lean gains. I'm currently 29 yrs old, 6'2" and 220 lbs. I'd say i'm between 12 and 14 % body fat. I have taken Phera Plex in the past with some decent gains. It seems much harder to get then it use to. Which of these products would you recommend or would you suggest something else? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

2. Senior Member

go with low doses of SD.. look at epistane also
  3. New Member

Superdrol is hard to find. Could you recommend some clones that have the same results? How long would you suggest running the cycle?
    •   

4. New Member

Does anyone else want to give their input on this topic? I would appreciate any advice you might have.
  5. NAS
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

well its really really easy to get superdrol clones, mdrol for instance, a halo clone would more than likely give you 10lbs, it did for me, im in pct now but, I know a couple of guys that report good increases on mass tabs, I considered trying them next but I think I will go for mdrol or something, if you wanna try something kinda new humanguno sp? might be worth a look
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

heard great things on humaguno....epistane and havoc would be good choices too. Superdrol was awesome for me @20mg/ed
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    well its really really easy to get superdrol clones, mdrol for instance, a halo clone would more than likely give you 10lbs, it did for me, im in post cycle therapy now but, I know a couple of guys that report good increases on mass tabs, I considered trying them next but I think I will go for mdrol or something, if you wanna try something kinda new humanguno sp? might be worth a look
    SD is better for mass dude
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    well its really really easy to get superdrol clones, mdrol for instance, a halo clone would more than likely give you 10lbs, it did for me, im in post cycle therapy now but, I know a couple of guys that report good increases on mass tabs, I considered trying them next but I think I will go for mdrol or something, if you wanna try something kinda new humanguno sp? might be worth a look
    Although Halo is a great compound, and actually my favorite so far, I wouldn't recommend it if your trying to put on 10lbs.

I'm not saying that you can't, but it would much more attainable to put on weight with a compound like SD or PP. My previous Halodrol-50 (original from Gaspari) led me to definitely believe that it is more of a recomp hormone.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4theGuns View Post
    I have researched these 3 products some and I'm not sure what I should go after. I would like to put on around 5-10 of solid, lean gains. I'm currently 29 yrs old, 6'2" and 220 lbs. I'd say i'm between 12 and 14 % body fat. I have taken Phera Plex in the past with some decent gains. It seems much harder to get then it use to. Which of these products would you recommend or would you suggest something else? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

If your looking for solid, lean gains, I would go with SD. It's harsher on your body than other orals that are available, but it definitely gives drier gains than most.
  10. New Member

Thanks for the info everyone. It really helps.
  11. New Member

Is S-DROL the same as Superdrol? Is it as strong as the original? Can anyone tell me what the best Superdrol clone is?
  12. New Member

sdrol is the same as superdrol. it's legit.
  13. Senior Member

s-drol is discontinnued
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Personally, considering the recent feedback and bloodwork I've seen on Epistane and Havoc, I would go that route. It looks very promising. But it is new, so who really knows?

But how long have you been training and what does your current diet and split look like? At your size, you could proably put that weight on in a few months, using something like MassFX, with a solid diet and split...
  15. New Member

I have been working out extremely hard for 2 years. I work out 5 days a week. My diet is pretty clean and I try to consume between 3000 and 4000 calories a day. My protein intake is pretty high as well. I am very happy with my results over the past 2 years, but I have definately hit the wall.
    I dont know much about Epistane. I will do some research on it.
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4theGuns View Post
    I have been working out extremely hard for 2 years. I work out 5 days a week. My diet is pretty clean and I try to consume between 3000 and 4000 calories a day. My protein intake is pretty high as well. I am very happy with my results over the past 2 years, but I have definately hit the wall.
    I dont know much about Epistane. I will do some research on it.
    Epistane is great! I gained about 12lbs off it in a month at 240lbs.. at my weight, that much muscle gain is very solid. Also, strength was through the roof and no noticeable sides
  17. Senior Member

what was ur dosage throughout the cycle sublime? jw
  18. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    what was ur dosage throughout the cycle sublime? jw
    Well I went for 6 full weeks (im finishing tomorrow)... but gains slowed down significantly after week 4 was completed

I believe my dosing was as follows- 10/20-30/30-40/40-50/50-30/30

The last week and a half i added 10mg SD and dropped to 30mg Epi
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass Tabs or Halo-Diol
    By wannabeBIG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. Mass Tabs are finito... or are they?
    By mattikus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:37 PM