H-Drol, P-Max, Mass Tabs, or MassFx?

4theGuns

Awards
I have researched these 3 products some and I'm not sure what I should go after. I would like to put on around 5-10 of solid, lean gains. I'm currently 29 yrs old, 6'2" and 220 lbs. I'd say i'm between 12 and 14 % body fat. I have taken Phera Plex in the past with some decent gains. It seems much harder to get then it use to. Which of these products would you recommend or would you suggest something else? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
go with low doses of SD.. look at epistane also

4theGuns

Awards
Superdrol is hard to find. Could you recommend some clones that have the same results? How long would you suggest running the cycle?

4theGuns

Awards
Does anyone else want to give their input on this topic? I would appreciate any advice you might have.

NAS

NAS

Awards
well its really really easy to get superdrol clones, mdrol for instance, a halo clone would more than likely give you 10lbs, it did for me, im in pct now but, I know a couple of guys that report good increases on mass tabs, I considered trying them next but I think I will go for mdrol or something, if you wanna try something kinda new humanguno sp? might be worth a look

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
heard great things on humaguno....epistane and havoc would be good choices too. Superdrol was awesome for me @20mg/ed

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well its really really easy to get superdrol clones, mdrol for instance, a halo clone would more than likely give you 10lbs, it did for me, im in post cycle therapy now but, I know a couple of guys that report good increases on mass tabs, I considered trying them next but I think I will go for mdrol or something, if you wanna try something kinda new humanguno sp? might be worth a look
SD is better for mass dude

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
well its really really easy to get superdrol clones, mdrol for instance, a halo clone would more than likely give you 10lbs, it did for me, im in post cycle therapy now but, I know a couple of guys that report good increases on mass tabs, I considered trying them next but I think I will go for mdrol or something, if you wanna try something kinda new humanguno sp? might be worth a look
Although Halo is a great compound, and actually my favorite so far, I wouldn't recommend it if your trying to put on 10lbs.

I'm not saying that you can't, but it would much more attainable to put on weight with a compound like SD or PP. My previous Halodrol-50 (original from Gaspari) led me to definitely believe that it is more of a recomp hormone.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
I have researched these 3 products some and I'm not sure what I should go after. I would like to put on around 5-10 of solid, lean gains. I'm currently 29 yrs old, 6'2" and 220 lbs. I'd say i'm between 12 and 14 % body fat. I have taken Phera Plex in the past with some decent gains. It seems much harder to get then it use to. Which of these products would you recommend or would you suggest something else? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

If your looking for solid, lean gains, I would go with SD. It's harsher on your body than other orals that are available, but it definitely gives drier gains than most.

4theGuns

Awards
Thanks for the info everyone. It really helps.

4theGuns

Awards
Is S-DROL the same as Superdrol? Is it as strong as the original? Can anyone tell me what the best Superdrol clone is?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Personally, considering the recent feedback and bloodwork I've seen on Epistane and Havoc, I would go that route. It looks very promising. But it is new, so who really knows?

But how long have you been training and what does your current diet and split look like? At your size, you could proably put that weight on in a few months, using something like MassFX, with a solid diet and split...

4theGuns

Awards
I have been working out extremely hard for 2 years. I work out 5 days a week. My diet is pretty clean and I try to consume between 3000 and 4000 calories a day. My protein intake is pretty high as well. I am very happy with my results over the past 2 years, but I have definately hit the wall.
I dont know much about Epistane. I will do some research on it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I have been working out extremely hard for 2 years. I work out 5 days a week. My diet is pretty clean and I try to consume between 3000 and 4000 calories a day. My protein intake is pretty high as well. I am very happy with my results over the past 2 years, but I have definately hit the wall.
I dont know much about Epistane. I will do some research on it.
Epistane is great! I gained about 12lbs off it in a month at 240lbs.. at my weight, that much muscle gain is very solid. Also, strength was through the roof and no noticeable sides

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
what was ur dosage throughout the cycle sublime? jw

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
what was ur dosage throughout the cycle sublime? jw
Well I went for 6 full weeks (im finishing tomorrow)... but gains slowed down significantly after week 4 was completed

I believe my dosing was as follows- 10/20-30/30-40/40-50/50-30/30

The last week and a half i added 10mg SD and dropped to 30mg Epi