Supplements on Cycle

randall82

Awards
What supplements would you recommend to run with a test/dbol cycle besides protein?

Or would you wait and supplement during PCT?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to make it simple Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support will cover liver,lipid and bp all in one and run it during and after the cycle.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Below is a list of sups I take when on; I'm currently on now. The highlighted (old/red) sups are essential, IMO, when running any type of cycle regardless of compound(s).

Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Pantothenic Acid (prevents acne)
- Red Yeast Rice (lowers LDL, raises HDL)

Regards,
Sprt

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Below is a list of sups I take when on; I'm currently on now. The highlighted (old/red) sups are essential, IMO, when running any type of cycle regardless of compound(s).

Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Pantothenic Acid (prevents acne)
- Red Yeast Rice (lowers LDL, raises HDL)

Regards,
Sprt
Be sure to add coQ10 if supplementing red yeast rice. FWIW

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to add coQ10 if supplementing red yeast rice. FWIW
The RYR comes with CoQ10. I used to by RYR without it, but after some reading I decided it was a better to buy the version with CoQ10; better option & didn't cost anymore than without.

Thanks,
Sprt

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support has the following, we used Idebenone as being better than CoQ10 in our opinion. Idebenone

Idebenone is an analog of the very popular CoQ10. In most respects, Idebenone shares its traits with Coenzyme Q10 and like Coenzyme Q10 is might be useful for aging. It differs from it in some important ways, which may make it more useful. Under certain circumstances, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may become a pro-oxidant. These circumstances are conditions in which hypoxia or lack of oxygen occurs.:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Cycle Support

Recommended dosage is 1 serving AM and 1 serving PM
Two servings provide the following:

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

CROWLER

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support has the following, we used Idebenone as being better than CoQ10 in our opinion. Idebenone

Idebenone is an analog of the very popular CoQ10. In most respects, Idebenone shares its traits with Coenzyme Q10 and like Coenzyme Q10 is might be useful for aging. It differs from it in some important ways, which may make it more useful. Under certain circumstances, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may become a pro-oxidant. These circumstances are conditions in which hypoxia or lack of oxygen occurs.:

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Cycle Support

Recommended dosage is 1 serving AM and 1 serving PM
Two servings provide the following:

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

CROWLER
I concur. Got me on the idebenone, I am soooo old school! Leave it to Crowler to one up for the technologicapharmacogenic win. :)

SprtNvolcoM: I figured you knew your stuff, just wanted to clarify for those not in the know.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I concur. Got me on the idebenone, I am soooo old school! Leave it to Crowler to one up for the technologicapharmacogenic win. :)

SprtNvolcoM: I figured you knew your stuff, just wanted to clarify for those not in the know.
Thank you for the credit but it ALL should go to LakeMountD for that and SO much more.

CROWLER

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Two thumbs up, for Cycle Support.

I would also take Super Cissus. That's pretty much it, along with a good multi-vitamin.

During PCT, I add some form of creatine.

-TT