Anavar & Clen doses?

lovely

Awards
HI. A bit about me. Im female. in my 30s. been training for 10+ yrs. Im a great eater. Im 5'4 and weigh 130 pounds. BF% is at 20. High for me because Ive been working on gaining some muscle and not worrying about diet so much.

Now Ive been dieting and am currently on .8mg genetropin GH. Im currently doing the GH each night. Thinking about going every other night. Good idea?

Also, I have been thinking about getting some clen and anavar. I do not know what doses I should take. Would 2.5mg anavar 2 times a day be good for me and my size and condition now?

I really dont know how much clen to take. Also will clen make me jittery?

If this is a good combo for me should I do the anavar for a couple weeks before adding the clen in?

Anyone experienced have advise for me? No fakers that dont know please.

Thanks alot.

Lovely

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh Rhapsody? ;)

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe jonblaze639's ex girlfriend did this same cycle last summer. ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Re: Anavar & Clen doses?

1) Also, I have been thinking about getting some clen and anavar. I do not know what doses I should take. Would 2.5mg anavar 2 times a day be good for me and my size and condition now?

2) I really dont know how much clen to take. Also will clen make me jittery?

1) With anavar it's always best to start off at low doses. First off i'd like to say whereever you get the anavar, make sure it is reputable!! Var is often times faked or cut with dbol and anadrol, and being a woman you def don't want that.

I recommend getting SPA or BTG, both come in 2.5mg.

Week 1: 2.5 mg ED (mainly done to see how your body will react to the var)

Week 2-3: 5 mg ED

Week 4-5: 7.5 mg ED

Week 6-8: 10 mg ED
(only do this if you're not getting the results you want, otherwise keep running 7.5mg ED until the end of 8 weeks)

2) Clen makes some people jittery, theres no way to tell if it will have those effects on you w/o trying it. One thing i've noticed just from experience is that women on clen are less likely to feel jittery. I know females at my gym who take 5-6 a day, and have no problem, me on the other hand, if i take 4 clen i'm jittery as anything.

Run clen 2-3 weeks. I don't recommend you run anymore than 3 weeks, with the same amount of time off as on.

heres two possible cycles

2 weeks: 3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,5,5,4,4,3,3

3 weeks: 2,3,3,4,4,4,5,5,5,6,6,6,5,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,2

If you have anymore questions, or need clarifications on anything, or would like to talk to my ex-girl, feel free to ask!

lovely

Awards
Re: Re: Anavar & Clen doses?

1) With anavar it's always best to start off at low doses. First off i'd like to say whereever you get the anavar, make sure it is reputable!! Var is often times faked or cut with dbol and anadrol, and being a woman you def don't want that.

I recommend getting SPA or BTG, both come in 2.5mg.

Week 1: 2.5 mg ED (mainly done to see how your body will react to the var)

Week 2-3: 5 mg ED

Week 4-5: 7.5 mg ED

Week 6-8: 10 mg ED
(only do this if you're not getting the results you want, otherwise keep running 7.5mg ED until the end of 8 weeks)

2) Clen makes some people jittery, theres no way to tell if it will have those effects on you w/o trying it. One thing i've noticed just from experience is that women on clen are less likely to feel jittery. I know females at my gym who take 5-6 a day, and have no problem, me on the other hand, if i take 4 clen i'm jittery as anything.

Run clen 2-3 weeks. I don't recommend you run anymore than 3 weeks, with the same amount of time off as on.

heres two possible cycles

2 weeks: 3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,5,5,4,4,3,3

3 weeks: 2,3,3,4,4,4,5,5,5,6,6,6,5,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,2

If you have anymore questions, or need clarifications on anything, or would like to talk to my ex-girl, feel free to ask!
Hey thanks. Anavar is really hard to find. I havn't been able to yet. I'm thinking of going with something different now that you tell me often cut with andarol. This is 1st cycle and anadrol I know would be a bad idea. I do not know what SPA or BTG are. They are subs for anavar? The only place I've seen anavar available is on net sites so I wouldn't trust them not being cut with anadrol. Think those sites are safe? I know I'm a safe sent to but how bout them?
I don't know what "ED" stands for either.
Thanks for how you explained to me so well.

The Clen might not make me jittery being that ephedra knocks me on my ass a few hours after I take it.

It would be good to talk with your girl or you if you know enough about how those worked for her.
TY again.
Lovey

size

Awards
  • Established
ed=every day

I help out women all the time on this so listen to me if you like or do not. As stated get SPA or BTG anavar. If you can't get either of these then i would go with Loeffler anavar which is 5mg per tab but can easily be split.
Women can respond and respond well to low dosages. I would start out at 2.5mg ed for 2 weeks. If you are making gains at that level then remain at theat level for the remainder of you cycle. If you are not seeing the gains you desire then increase to 5mg ed. Most women that i have helped, some of which compete, have made nice gains with only 5mg ed if still no reults that you are happy with then increase by2.5mg again. Biggest changes you will see with anavar is an increase in strength, recovery time, and a decrease in appetite. Cycle length is up to you. One thing that I do suggest is that you taper off the dosage. I only suggest this for more of a mental reason than a physical one. Loeffler comes in bottles of 100 tabs and should cost between $100-$200. BTG and SPA will cost you more and are lower mg per tab.
Clen is also effective but some people respond better to an ECA. Clen is a drug that is very indidvually specific so telling you a dosage to take is tough. I would think that a woman of your size would not go above 100mcg daily. I suggest 18 days on clen and 18 days off clen.