Test E, Dbol help!

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on doing a bulk cycle this month with Dbol and Test E but I dont want to get all the nasty dbol sides.
I was gonna do 1 cc a week of test and 50mg dbol every other day week one and then every day for the next 3 weeks. Ive cycled before but I have no experience with Dbol so any input would be good. I have clomid for post cycle and I can readily get letro. Im also running HGH right now. Should I lower the dose of Dbol or keep It the same? Help!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
First of all don't take 50mg of Dbol right off. You also have to take Dbol everyday because the half life is very short (3 - 5) hours I believe. You should start with 20mg a day to see how you react to the Dbol. I have no experience with HGH so i'm not sure about that. As far as the test, 1cc? What strength do you have 300? I'm thinkin you should bump that to 500.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yea its 300. Damn that means I gotta spend more money and get some lower dose dbols. I think I already have a bit of gyno from previous cycles should I run letro or armidex the whole time im on dbol? thanks for your help.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
You could split the 50mg and take 25mg in the morning with breakfast, unless they are in capsules. If gyno and bloat are a concern you could run 0.5mg a day of arimidex. If you run the letro run it at 0.25 - 0.5mg a day, but be carefull when coming off of it as it can have a bad rebound effect. Also, if you take too much it can kill your libido bad. I would run the arimidex.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Ye they are capsules Il just have to get the 15mgs. would 30mgs a day be ok if I a'dex on hand I should be ok> my biggest problem is I do a lot of martial arts and I really dont want to look like a marshmello but I really want to gain a good 20-25 pounds and keep 10 at least. Genetics are a *****

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Get the 15mg and take one a day for 4 or 5 days to see how you react then go to 2, unless you have taken Dbol before then if your fine with it you can start with 30mg. The arimidex will be fine for the bloat. I just came off Dbol about a week ago and gained 22lbs from it in 4 weeks, I personally love it and had no problems at all, I am still taking deca and test prop for another 8 weeks.......:woohoo:

Remember everyone responds different to each steroid and you don't want to take a big dose and have problems. When I started all this I started low with the dbols and went up to 50mg by the 3rd week and it went real smooth.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot for your help! Il post when I start my cycle I cant wait!:thumbsup:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Good luck and be safe. You know about cycle support right. Best product you can by when on cycle.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
should I keep the test at 300, 1 cc a week or do 2 a week. I think Il keep more gains if I just do 1 a week for 10 weeks

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Like liver support and cholesterol support supps all that fun stuff?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
You should run 500mg a week but split it up into 2 shots a week. So you would do 250mg per shot and shoot it every 4th day. This helps keep the Test levels steady so you don't feel a crash. Yes the cycle support is for your liver, kidneys, etc...

R

rook

Awards
No, there is an actual product called "Cycle Support"..

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot! Right now Im a pretty lean l65 I wanna be a beast at 175. Should I keep my cardio at like a maintenance levl while on dbol?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
My mistake I should have clarified that, about the CYCLE SUPPORT.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
should I keep the test at 300, 1 cc a week or do 2 a week. I think Il keep more gains if I just do 1 a week for 10 weeks
Dude your good with the 1cc of test....don't over do it.The armidex is a great factor here...keep the bloat to a min.....hgh.....good stuff,i'm doing the cjc-1295 now,have a sh1tload of hexeralin,ghrp-6,hexatropin,igf long,imo hgh is great stuff.....only thing with hgh your thyroid output will be lowered.....things like clenbuterol,ephedra will help with that,also to realize that hgh works best in a enviroment that has insulin in it.....meaning make sure you eat small meals throughout the day to keep your insulin levels up........low calorie diets with hgh are a waste from what i have read.....good luck bro

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I have been working out for 4 years and im acsm,ace certifide

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I have liqi clen, but im nervous to use it, how should i run the ephedra

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I have been working out for 4 years and im acsm,ace certifide

By the end of that cycle you should be about 190. Good luck and will be interested in your log.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yea il do a pretty extensive log. But I wont have an complications wit my heart or anything if im doing a decent amount of cardio

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the input guys I really appreciate it!:wave:

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
get enough test to run 500mg for 10 weeks. if your gonna do it do it right.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
fluctuations of hormones can contribute to gyno whereas if you dosed properly (in regards to active lives/half lives of orals and injects) you would probably be in the clear.

300mg/week of Test E is on the low side, but you are on the small side, so who knows.

I hope you're planning on running the Enanthate long enough. The way you wrote your post seemed like it was alongside Dbol for 3 weeks..?

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
No I was gonna run enanthate for 10 weeks. Dbol for 4. What about switching to super sustanon for the first 4 weeks?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
^^ that just opens up a whole new can of worms.

Run a bread and butter cycle without too many variables.