PP Dosing for bodyweight

KTL

Awards
Anyone know a rule of thumb when dosing PP for bodyweight or lean body mass? I once read an article from the AX site long ago it was .22 x kgs=mg. Care to share any thoughts or insight to this logic? I dont want to underdose and sacrifice any product/time. Thanks.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I ran it 10mg first 3 days, then 20 mg for 2 weeks, then 30mg until I ran out.

KTL

Awards
Thats pretty much what I am leaning towards, in fact I only took 10mg the first 2 days. Day 3-5 I have been going 20mg. I am pondering if I should go 40mg on day 7. I guess a good question would be what should I be expecting/feeling by now, whats a good indicator. Strength, bloating, libido, etc??

KTL

Awards
Any big buys out there, 230lbs+ that care to share their dosaging strategy and if it was successfull or not?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ yeah im about 235lbs. i used 30mgs and it wasnt effective at all.. 45mgs is where its at

livebono

livebono

Awards
Any big buys out there, 230lbs+ that care to share their dosaging strategy and if it was successfull or not?
I'm 240, and 40 was about my upper limit, i actually responded pretty well at 30

KTL

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. What is the first indication of it working, what is the "ON" feeling like?

And when you did dose in that 30-45 range how did you plan it. Did you jump in slowly, 10, 20, etc. or just go hard within the first week and max it?

livebono

livebono

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. What is the first indication of it working, what is the "ON" feeling like?

And when you did dose in that 30-45 range how did you plan it. Did you jump in slowly, 10, 20, etc. or just go hard within the first week and max it?
I started at 10, went up to 20, and then eventually 30

tried one cycle with an additional week of 40 after doing 30, but that was a bit much

as far as when it's "on" it's hard to say what it feels like, but when you're "on" you'll know, there's no mistaking it :head:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
save urself time and go with a low dose of SD

KTL

Awards
Im not sold on SD. What convinced me the most is the androgenic properties of PP.

Tonight was the first indication of the possibility of it kicking in so 20mg might just do the trick. Libido is up and the pumps for the last workout were amazing. I was an hour away from popping a 3rd pill....I think ill hang on 20mg and see what tomororw brings.

As far as strength gains go with PP, what did you guys get in terms of %?

livebono

livebono

Awards
my strength went up significantly on phera, i didn't do a good job of keeping up with percentages, but if i remember right, i went from about 265 for 6 reps, to 315 for 6 reps, so a big jump

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well ill tell u this, if u respond good to a measly pp dose of 20mgs, youll respond incredible to SD at 20mgs.. PP is a weak ds

KTL

Awards
The tempation of running an SD cycle right after this one is definitely there. Now that I have popped my cherry everything looks so tempting, including Epistane.

KTL

Awards
my strength went up significantly on phera, i didn't do a good job of keeping up with percentages, but if i remember right, i went from about 265 for 6 reps, to 315 for 6 reps, so a big jump
I do like those number jumps!! Is that Bench you are referring too?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
only the best, forget the ****in rest!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1