most androgenic prohormone

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Whats the most androgenic prohormone out right now?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FYI - the only actual "prohormones" out right now are formestane, halodrol and 1,4ad. everything else is a steroid.

(not counting the "new" 1-androsterone or 4-ad, mainly because i really dont know what they are)

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
actually halodrol isnt either.

Maybe PP or Mega-TRN for most androgenic legal designer.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What is formestane a pro-hormone of?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI - the only actual "prohormones" out right now are formestane, halodrol and 1,4ad. everything else is a steroid.

(not counting the "new" 1-androsterone or 4-ad, mainly because i really dont know what they are)

Actually those are steroids as well. But now we're just splitting hairs.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say Ergomax. (becasue of the 3-ene, not the 2)
Actually, we already know the numbers (A/A ratio) for it (DMT)
TRN might be more androgenic, only bewcasue of the amount of strength I had off it, and very little anabolism

Most of the designers are more heavy on the anabolic side of things.
I might add there are a few that came out recently Im not sure about (MASS TABS, and that other one,.. starts with an "O" I think.)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually halodrol isnt either.
i am almost positive halodrol is a precursor to tbol. somebody post the actual chemical name and we can decide for sure...

i can say that mass tabs do not appear to be overly androgenic, but do have an noticeable androgenic component. not like PP, but nowhere near as low as SD or tbol....

randall82

Awards
I would say Ergomax. (becasue of the 3-ene, not the 2)
Actually, we already know the numbers (A/A ratio) for it (DMT)
TRN might be more androgenic, only bewcasue of the amount of strength I had off it, and very little anabolism

Most of the designers are more heavy on the anabolic side of things.
I might add there are a few that came out recently Im not sure about (MASS TABS, and that other one,.. starts with an "O" I think.)
Oxodrol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am almost positive halodrol is a precursor to tbol. somebody post the actual chemical name and we can decide for sure...

i can say that mass tabs do not appear to be overly androgenic, but do have an noticeable androgenic component. not like PP, but nowhere near as low as superdrol or tbol....
Halodrol:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

Turinabol:
4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
a.k.a.
4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one

It most certainly is a precursor to tbol; however, judging by the 17-hydroxyl group, it would appear to be active itself. To convert to tbol, the proton is removed from the 3-hydroxy group.