No effects from Cabergoline

mike49

Awards
I've been using caber at .5mg EOD for over two weeks now, and my nipples are still leaking. Not sure what to do now to stop this.. any ideas?

mike49

Awards
more info would help here. but go read this first: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/50000-gyno-issues-prevention.html

be sure to read number 2 "What to do if you get gyno or start to develop it."

This is often the most effective method but no one likes to do it.
Ok well I have 6 weeks left in a 500 test E, 400 EQ, 25mg proviron cycle, which i didnt think would cause a prolactin problem like deca or something would. I have been running letro at a relatively high dose since the beginning of the cycle, so i doubt its estrogen gyno. My nipples just leaking and i can feel what i think is prolactin build up under my nipples. So first i tried B6, up to 600mgs a day. After that didnt work, I went ahead and got the caber which i eventually bumped up to 500mcgs EOD. Can I go higher?? Thanks

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I have 6 weeks left in a 500 test E, 400 EQ, 25mg proviron cycle, which i didnt think would cause a prolactin problem like deca or something would. I have been running letro at a relatively high dose since the beginning of the cycle, so i doubt its estrogen gyno. My nipples just leaking and i can feel what i think is prolactin build up under my nipples. So first i tried B6, up to 600mgs a day. After that didnt work, I went ahead and got the caber which i eventually bumped up to 500mcgs EOD. Can I go higher?? Thanks
if your really going to stay on (bad idea) then what you really need is nolvadex or the like. it is still the best gyno treatment regardless of what you think is causing it. but the caber is ether going to work or not, I don't think uping the dosage will help that much but ask around on that one.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What's up Skye? Long time no see. :wave:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
it has been a while. doing good. good to see you here
Almost didn't recognize you without the old avatar. :)

Are you into all the new peptides and such now, or still mostly A A S? I got a project brewin...:head: