Cutting stack questions.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I’m finishing pct for a cycle of TRN/Zol, which went great. It was planned as a cutting cycle, but ended up as recomp…what is it about phs that make you go, “what the hell? Let’s double my protein intake!” I was also running Venom Hyperdrive and Dicana (6 x day), so I put on a little lean mass, but dropped less fat than I should have.

Anyway, I’m planning for the next one in 8 weeks (cycle and pct were 4 weeks each), and this one I’m going to maintain strictly for cutting. I have exactly 3 weeks of TRN and 4 weeks of Zol already in reserve, so I’m set there. I’ll be running TRN at 4mg first 3 weeks, and Zol probably 150mg the first two weeks, 200mg the last two.

I have a couple of options I’m considering to round it out (not all of them, obviously).

I was considering using Albuterol (instead of Clen, to avoid the nasty sides) and T4 (instead of T3 – same reason), but was thinking that the combination of these 4 things might make me really lethargic. Any opinions on this? I would also use something non-stim for app. suppression with this combo.

I also considered using EC or a stim (cautiously, and depending on my BP) in place of albuterol, as this would address the issues of increased hunger and lethargy. Otherwise, I could go with the Albuterol and either Thyrotabs (which I’m about to try for the first time alongside some Lipodrene starting next week) or Dicana (which has worked well for me a few times in the past).

Naturally, supporting supps will be in place (BP control, liver supp, fish oil, taurine), as would a full 4 week pct (Nolvadex, Clomid, 6-OXO, and Lean Xtreme or Retain).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
With the hormones you mentioned, I like the albuterol and t-4 combo. I would look into a supplemnet by BSL called GO as an everyday energy supp. You will also want to watch your carb intake and tweek it where necessary if you become too lethargic.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love albuterol, i swear the stuff is anabolic

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With the hormones you mentioned, I like the albuterol and t-4 combo. I would look into a supplemnet by BSL called GO as an everyday energy supp. You will also want to watch your carb intake and tweek it where necessary if you become too lethargic.
Thanks for the input. I think I’m gonna go that route. To be honest, TRN users report lethargy, as do Dicana users, but combining the two with Zol to boot, I never really got that side, even when I didn’t take the Venom dose. Do you know how much lethargy on can expect to experience with T4 and albuterol? I know people report it with both clen and T3, but that’s kind of my whole point behind going alb and T4…to avoid those nasty sides.

Jomi, can you elaborate? I’ve searched up and down, but the threads on albuterol are really pretty limited, and I’d appreciate all the feedback I can get from people who’ve used it, particularly since you say you love it.

Cardinal69

Awards
This seems like a decent place to ask for help. I'm a total noob, and I'd like a suggestion for an oral stack to drop fat. I'd rather not have to get another college degree to understand what to buy, as I'm not planning on making this a lifetime of work. I just want to drop about 40 pounds in the next four months, and if I could add ten of muscle at the same time, I'd be ecstatic.

I found a site selling what seemed to be a nice cutting stack of hormones, but I can't find that page again. I'm open to something more powerful than green tea, like here: roidstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=15

What I don't know is if stuff like this really works: .nutrex.com/cuttingstack.html

If someone would be nice enough to just point me at something good, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This seems like a decent place to ask for help. I'm a total noob, and I'd like a suggestion for an oral stack to drop fat. I'd rather not have to get another college degree to understand what to buy, as I'm not planning on making this a lifetime of work. I just want to drop about 40 pounds in the next four months, and if I could add ten of muscle at the same time, I'd be ecstatic.

I found a site selling what seemed to be a nice cutting stack of hormones, but I can't find that page again. I'm open to something more powerful than green tea, like here: roidstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=15

What I don't know is if stuff like this really works: .nutrex.com/cuttingstack.html

If someone would be nice enough to just point me at something good, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
I would only shop at our board sponser stores. Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs is my prefered vendor. Look at the ALRI Tri-Lean stack. If you order now and put AM STORE in the coupon code section during checkout you get free shipping. About the smarest and best plan I can give you. Success.

Cardinal69

Awards
Are you saying that cutting stacks of real "gear" won't help as much as something like Tri-Lean will?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thats a hard call. I really think the ALRI Tri-Lean stack is GREAT. Its legal. I think if you arent too familiar with gear and everything, it is a smart, smart route to go. Even if you make a mistake, you still dont go to jail.

Cardinal69

Awards
Thanks. It seems that store is out of the Tri-Lean, but I got it for not much more through an Amazon store. I really appreciate the pointers.

Maybe a stupid noob question: what would happen if you were doing a cutting stack of real gear like every other week while on the Tri-Lean? This may be the kind of eye-rolling question my students give me about HS chemistry, but the fact is that I don't know.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just looked, they still have it? Go to manufactuers ALRI, then all the way at the bottom.

Cardinal69

Awards
Yeah, it's there, but if you add it to your cart, you get this: "Items marked in RED are currently unavailable to ship in the quantities requested."

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thats weird, thanks for letting me know whats up. Maybe NP can chime in on this. Keep a log in the supps review section so I can keep an eye on ya!! Good luck.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright guys, I hate to break up the party on this ALRI stack, but I have another question about the original stack in question.

What's the deal with Methoxy TST? There seem to be very few posts on it that aren't just someone else asking what the hell it is. Supposedly it stacks well with TRN, which is part of my proposed stack, but anyone know the effects, sides, how wet or dry it is, androgenic scale, etc.? Would TRN, Zol and TST be shutdown city, or not so bad in the doses I mentioned?

The stack as it stands would be:

Week 1
T4 dosed weeks 1-5: 50/50/100/100/100/150/150/200/200/200/250/250/300/300/
300/300/300/300/300/300/300/250/250/200/200/200/150/150/100/100/100/50/50
Albuterol dosed weeks 1-2: 4/4/8/8/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12 (total each day divided into 4mg doses. i.e. 12 = 3 4mg doses spread out evenly)

Week 2
Mega TRN 4mg p/d
Mega Zol 150mg p/d
T4
Albuterol

Week 3
Mega TRN 4mg p/d
Mega Zol 150mg p/d
T4
Benadryl to clean receptors

Week 4
Mega TRN 4mg p/d
Mega Zol 150mg p/d
T4
Albuterol dosed weeks 4-5: 8/8/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12

Week 5
Mega Zol 150mg p/d
T4
Albuterol

So in summary, T4 runs weeks 1-5, Albuterol comes in weeks 1 and 2, then I’m off for a week (cleaning with Benadryl) and back on weeks 4 and 5. Phs start week 2 and run Zol 2-5 and TRN 2-4, and depending what I find out about TST, that might be in the mix. I’m thinking of taking some stim-free app control supps as well (like maybe Zapatite), as I’ve heard both T4 and Albuterol can make you eat like a horse. PCT is listed above.

Any thoughts? It's really not that much more than the last cycle I did. Albuterol instead of Venom, T4 instead of Dicana (at a doubled dosage), but otherwise its more or less the same. Yet as I'm reading it, I can't help but wonder if this isn't too much.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I was one of the beat testers for TST and TRN. I felt the tst was maybe a little weak for me with me weighing about 205-210 11% BF at the time of testing. I think working my way up to 4 caps would have served me a little better. I was recomping if I remember correctly too. If you want, I am happy to bump up that thread for you in the Bioscience section.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was one of the beat testers for TST and TRN. I felt the tst was maybe a little weak for me with me weighing about 205-210 11% BF at the time of testing. I think working my way up to 4 caps would have served me a little better. I was recomping if I remember correctly too. If you want, I am happy to bump up that thread for you in the Bioscience section.
Absolutely, dude. That would be great! I'm very interested in finding out the benfits/sides associated with this addition before actually adding it into my stack, which is by and large, already prepped and ready to go for the 1st week of May. I can get my hands on some TST easily, but if the sides aren't worth the gains or if the gains are wet, I'm not really interested. The last cycle got me a harder, more defined look, and the way I have this one set up, I think it would really further that progress.

p.s. I decided to run a month of ECA (5 days on, 2 off) starting next week, then taking 3 weeks completely off in between. should be mighty lean come june!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That section is no longer here, and it isnt in my threads started section. Sorry. I think at 3-4 caps daily it is a good, cheap anabolic that will help offset major catabolism.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That section is no longer here, and it isnt in my threads started section. Sorry. I think at 3-4 caps daily it is a good, cheap anabolic that will help offset major catabolism.
If the onlything I have to gain from it is anti-catabolism, i don't think it's really worth it. The TRN and Zol would surely be enough for that, combined with an even protein intake. What kind of sides did you experience? I'm assuming it's not so great on the ole' hairline, since tests usually have that effect. Also, what gains it adds are dry, or is the there some wetnes to it?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Very mild overall from what I remember. I mean the TRN and ZOL I would think to be more androgenic honestly. But even then they shouldnt be too bad. For 10 bucks a bottle, it is nice insurance if you can swing it. A little estrogen and a little more test is your friend.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very mild overall from what I remember. I mean the TRN and ZOL I would think to be more androgenic honestly. But even then they shouldnt be too bad. For 10 bucks a bottle, it is nice insurance if you can swing it. A little estrogen and a little more test is your friend.
good point. If it's really that mild, i guess it wouldn't hurt. the shutdown on TRN/TST wasn't too bad for you? People told me I'd get shutdown from the TRN/Zol stack, but frankly I experience none, and I'd like to repeat that.