Most Underrated Steroid??

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Thought this would be a good thread.. maybe some of us can learn a thing or two. Anyway, what do you think is the MOST UNDERRATED Steroid from experience?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say Testosterone. That may seem odd as it is the expected base to the majority of cycles, but it is always presupposed that this is not enough. I'd definitely say Test. is the most underrated.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
interesting, interesting.. any preference, E or C? or any kind of test?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Testosterone. That may seem odd as it is the expected base to the majority of cycles, but it is always presupposed that this is not enough. I'd definitely say Test. is the most underrated.
:goodpost:

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
this isnt a steroid but formestane really controlled my bloat and estro levels

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren. i hardly ever hear of people running tren cycles

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eh, tren isnt so much underrated as much as just given a bad reputation. people are too afraid to run it. i wouldnt say the steroid known as "the gear of the gods" doesnt live up to its reputation.

instead of the most underated, how about the most overrated? winstrol. winny this, winny that, winny and DECAAAAA GET HUGGGGEE!!!!!!!!!! IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I LOVE WINNYYYYYY, AND DECAAAAAA!!!!

Testosterone is the most underrated.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Testosterone. In my 5th cycle and all have been formed around test, and always will be.

Superdrol was also amazing to me compared to dbol,pp,trn,zol

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
This board is the exception, but bring up Superdrol on another board or around "serious" gear users and the wails of "I wouldn't touch that $h1t", and "get some real stuff." are heard loudly.

I bought some because it was cheap, and out of curiousity tried a 3 week cycle. I was shocked by the results! It's legal, it works, it's cheap.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ truuu, im about to start my first test cycle soon and im going to kickstart it with SD.. any recommendations for a SD clone?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Not to Hijack the thread, but I had success with Methyl DX3

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh SD definitely works..most here on AM agree with that. It's some of us had such harsh sides from it that it makes it not worthwhile. I truly envy those of you who can run it with few side effects because the gains are sick.

PP is a nice alternative for me. Decents gains, few sides, and only mild suppression.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Miotolan/Furazabol = great ripped shift-shaping with supposed to be good effects on blood lipids, contrary to deca or winny, resembling winny in most of its actions, although much shorter lived.