Starting Test Cyp and EQ.

The Oak

Awards
Hey guys about to start on my first cycle of the following:

Weeks 1-12 500mg/wk Test Cyp, (Mon/Thurs Split)
Weeks 1-2 600mg/wk Equipoise(boldenone)
Weeks 3-12 400mg/wk EQ

Pct:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 150/100/100/50

How does everything look? Question is the manufacturer is called HumaLabs. Has anyone ever heard of them. I've tried searching everywhere for them and cannot find any info. Getting the gear from a friend so I know he's not going to scam me but still a little weary if its legit or not. I guess HumaLabs is english produced gear.

Thanks in advance!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 weeks of EQ is a short time. Also, you should stop EQ 1 week before stopping test.

Ex.
1-15 Test C 500mg/wk
1-2 EQ 600mg/wk
3-14 EQ 400mg/wk

The Oak

Awards
I will consider making the cycle longer. But as far as the Manufacturer, has anyone heard or have any experience with them? HumaLabs or Huma Laboratories?

The Oak

Awards
I will consider making the cycle longer. But as far as the Manufacturer, has anyone heard or have any experience with them? HumaLabs or Huma Laboratories?

bump, anyone I can PM at least?

scooby

Awards
Im taking some sus 250 from Huma labs,and the person i got it from said it wasnt as strong as the mexican stuff but alot cleaner......I have been taking it for two weeks now and have to say its realy good.U should feel good knowing its manufactured in the US.

The Oak

Awards
Aweome thanks scooby. Good to know some else has had experience with them.